Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: WARNING! almost crippled byDR OZGUR KARAKOYUN, Turkey wannabe taller med tourism  (Read 17102 times)

seriouslyinjured

WARNING I WAS ALMOST CRIPPLED BY ASSOC. PROF. DR OZGUR KARAKOYUN MD. THE MAIN SURGEON USED BY THE MEDICAL TOURIST COMPANY WANNA BE TALLER. THEY ARE ALSO HAVE ANOTHER COMPANY CALLED  BULMD, USING THE SAME SURGEON. BE AWARE THAT ANY NEW MEDICAL TOURIST COMPANY FOR LIMB LENGTHENING HAPPENING IN TURKEY IS THE SAME TEAM AND DOCTORS TO AVOID DETECTION, DUE TO GROWING NEGLIGENCE AND SERIOUSLY INJURING PATIENTS.

https://www.wannabetaller.com/
https://www.bulmd.com/
I am writing my story for a couple of reasons. First reason is I have started litigation for damages against wannabe taller and assoc. prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md.  For negligence on 5 counts of negligence
1.   The prescribing of regular and long-term use of non-steroid inflammatory drugs NSAID (evidence shows these medications can cause delayed and non-union in patient studies)
2.   The increase of lengthening rate to 1.8 mm/day in the absence of satisfactory callus formation (without callous formation the speed should never have been increased over 1mm per day) this can cause non-union
3.   The omission to prescribe VTE (thrombosis) prophylaxis after surgery. (Without VTE prescribed Lying in a hospital bed for 4 days not moving then having limited movement for the next couple of weeks can cause deep vein thrombosis)
4.   The osteotomy sites appear irregular on the x-rays. This is a sign that increased energy was applied during the surgery, which is a predisposing factor for delayed union. (basically, the bones were broken during surgery with brute force and not straight)
5.   The early failure of the screws (the screws were the wrong size with less then optimum surgical technique) bottom screw on the left hip failed 2 weeks after surgery. Bottom right knee screw came loose after 12 weeks assoc. prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md performed surgery to put the screw back in to position the very next day it came out needing a second surgery to be put back in.  After leaving turkey the top right hip screw came loose and was replaced by surgery. 2 months after that the second right hip screw broke needing another surgery. Broken and loose screws cause instability and can cause delayed consolidation and extreme weight bearing pain when the bones are not consolidated.

This is not complications this is pure NEGLIGENCE. Anybody else who has had assoc. prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md or another doctor perform surgery on them and have had injuries they believe are due to negligence I ask you to please get in touch with my lawyers and seek council, and sue for compensation. If one of these doctors has been found to be negligent with 2 of their patients an investigation in Turkey will be started and there will be a chance their medical licence will be stripped from them. My lawyers are a Turkish law firm based in London.
They are called London legal international
http://londonlegalint.co.uk/
+442036407692
Please only contact them if you believe you have suffered injuries due to negligence by wannabe taller or Bulmd surgeons. Or if you were a patient that was administered long term medication of NSAIDs for example Ibuprofen, voltaren etc.
They are very clued up on my case now with plenty of evidence from an independent limb lengthening surgeon who did all my Medico Lego. This means that an experienced limb lengthening surgeon has assessed me over a matter of time and has written a legal report to the court of my injuries incurred etc.
The second reason I am writing this is to warn you of the dangers and to seriously reconsider using assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md, wannabe taller, Bulmd or any other medical tourist company in Turkey that will pop up in the near future.

Another thing is when my Stryde nail was inserted it was not inserted straight the angle was off at the top. This basically shows a complete lack of caring or attention to detail for the patient. Look at the x-ray attached. This does not effect healing but still 8 months after surgery I still have pain when lying on my side and I believe it’s due to the angle.

When my lawyer checked the discharge papers from the hospital where I had surgery, the date of the surgery was incorrect, my date of birth was incorrect and the surgeon who had signed off doing the surgery was not assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md, it was another doctor. At first, I thought I had a ghost surgeon (this is when you believe a surgeon is doing the operation but in fact it’s a totally different surgeon without your knowledge). My lawyers are still investigating why this information was incorrect.
So here is my story. Since I am going through legal proceedings I have asked my lawyer to check through so I am factual and not defaming any character, I am speaking the truth of the evidence and x-rays I have provided to my legal team and my new treating doctor in Greece Doctor Dimitrios Giotikas.

I was provided with a translator for my hospital stay which was included in the price. He didn’t speak English so they gave me another one who didn’t speak English, third time the translator spoke English. On discharge from hospital, I was given absolutely no instructions for an aftercare plan. I was given NSAIDs ibuprofen and voltaren. They never offered to give me tramadol. If you consider doing surgery with these guys ask them if they can get you guaranteed 90 days’ worth of tramadol of about 200 mg per day (max dose is 400mg). If they cannot it will be hard to find a safe medication for the pain that is not opiate based. NSAID are proven to effect bone

During lengthening I started developing severe abdominal pain after 40 days of NSAIDS (I didn’t know NSAIDs caused non-union) I had to ask for tramadol because of the stomach pain it was never offered.  I was given zaldiar 30 tablets. Each tablet contains 37.5 mg tramadol and 370 mg paracetamol. The box lasted me 5 days. After lengthening because of pain from the complications I was given pure tramadol 100 mg 30 tablets which lasted 15 days. The rest of the time I was on NSAID. Only when I got to Greece and I was told about the dangers of non-union did I cease use of NSAIDs. Basically 3 months on NSAIDs also my abdominal pain was very bad. I had serious gastritis.
The whole time assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md said don’t worry its ok to take them.

Within the first four weeks of lengthening the bottom left hip screw broke.  I was told not to worry, no problem even though I told him I had a lot of pain on my left side when weight bearing. In fact, he told me to come off 2 crutches and to use 1 and a week after to not use any crutches at all. I stayed on 1 crutch during the whole lengthening phase and since my pain worsened due to lengthening and no callous forming I then could barely walk by the end of lengthening and went back to 2 crutches. I stayed in Turkey because I was so bad after lengthening, before I left 1 month later I knew things were seriously off because every day I was feeling and moving worse. In this time the bottom right knee screw came half out, about 3 weeks after finishing distraction. I couldn’t bend my leg.  Assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md performed surgery and put it back in. The very next day it came out again,  I was so angry, they did surgery again and I made them replace the bottom left hip screw to because I couldn’t bear weight on my left leg without excruciating pain, as soon as the left screw was replaced suddenly after 2 months problem weight bearing on my left side improved a lot. He was too lazy to replace it when it first happened or incompetent to know my pain was due to that. see x-ray photos.  1 week after that I left to Greece. 2 weeks after that the top right hip screw came loose and Dr Giotikas replaced that. His findings for the failures for the screws was that assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md put in the wrong size screws (a couple of months later the screw below the one he fixed broke and Dr Giotikas replaced that to. So, all in all thanks to assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md I had the screws break or come loose 5 times before I had consolidated.

During lengthening assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md told me I was healing to quickly and I needed to speed up lengthening, I thought great. But I didn’t understand on the x-rays if you are healing to quick you would see callous formation. Look at my x-rays can you see callous forming?  I sped up to 1.5cm and 1.8cm for about 2 weeks. You can see on the photo max distraction 3.6 mm per day that’s 1.8 mm each side. Only someone from the company Nuasive has the code to program the machine for distraction speed.

During my last month in Turkey after distraction I knew something was seriously wrong and wannabe taller were doing their best to help me, however they had no control over their doctors and once things started go wrong they turned their nose up and said we are just a medical tourist company. They even sent me to their other doctor who also said don’t worry you are healing. This is why I am angry at them they have no integrity, they sold me an incompetent doctor and then when things went wrong they took themselves from responsibility, and kept their commission. When I left turkey they never contacted me again or answered me when I wrote to them. I got a whapps app message from assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md the week he got sued by my lawyers 6 months down the track asking me to send my final x-rays to see how I was! I told him to ask my lawyers. Can you believe the audacity?

During my last month in Turkey after distraction I saw the first ever limb lengthening professor in Turkey I won’t mention his name for legal reasons. He saw my x-rays told me I had delayed consolidation, the Stryde angle was out and I should sue these guys. He also quoted a ridiculous price on what he would do to tackle the problem, I said why so expensive? He said because I don’t want to put my name to that doctors’ severe errors and I know you would not agree to the price I gave you. He told me these doctors were with a medical tourist company because they could not get enough work by themselves. He told me a lot of more disturbing things about there history but its not relevant to my case so I will not go in to that.

When doctor Giotikas took me on as a patient straight away he made me feel very comfortable and I felt he wanted to help me. At this stage I was psychologically and physically suffering. We waited for a month to see if there was an improvement in callous formation, in this time I decided on my own accord to do 27 sessions of hyperbaric oxygen therapy and had also done 6 weeks of HGH genotropin I got in Turkey to speed healing. (I took it on myself to do this, this was not instructions from my doctor)
On the follow up x-ray nothing no improvement. 2 months after lengthening I have 2 holes in my legs and no callous.

Doctor Giotikas told me my best option was to shorten 2 mm per day over 7 days, 1.4cm and he recommended surgery by injecting PRP my own centrifuged blood in to my bone to give it oxygen. So I took his advice. 17 days later the x-rays showed lots of callous forming! I waited another month and then it showed enough healing to re lengthen what I lost. I decided to re lengthen the 1.4 cm.

The whole-time doctor Giotikas took the time to make sure I was alright and helped me through the recovery process.  He didn’t have to take me on as a patient, I had a serious complication from another surgeon and he had the compassion, time and expertise to bring me back from assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md complete incompetence and negligence.
I have so many good things to say about doctor Dimitrios Giotikas, the reason why is because he saved me being crippled for life. With all those screws failing and 2 holes in my legs with no callous I would have ended up in a wheelchair. Thank you Dimitrios Giotikas for helping me through the last 5 months.

I met a lot of his Stryde patients and all of them were doing well and were really happy and confident in him. He had to do trips to London but he had another really good surgeon here in Greece always on standby and they were always only one whapps app message away, and were always fast to reply to any questions. He also was in touch with all the patients physiotherapists so he knew exactly what was going on with everyone and never ever neglected anyone.

There is one patient who I became friends with who had been active on the forum for a while. His forum name is planning and title bilateral femur stryde Athens. He let me mention his username on this post, He has seen what I have been through.

So now it has been 8 months I finished re lengthening 6 weeks ago I am still on one crutch because doctor Giotikas just replaced a screw lately, but I feel ready now to come off crutches just waiting for my next x ray.

Be very careful there are some butchers out there, they need to be weeded out on this forum, I would hate to see anyone else go through this, the amount of lost time and extra money, pain and a mental fight to stay on top of it because of assoc prof. DR Ozgur karakoyun md.

I got an error message trying to upload the photos follow the link to see the photos uploaded on to limgur       https://imgur.com/a/JDfFbJP

UYARI DOÇ. PROF. DR ÖZGUR KARAKOYUN MD. TIBBİ TURİSTİK ŞİRKET TARAFINDAN KULLANILAN ANA SURGEON TALLER OLMAK İSTİYOR. AYNI SURGEON'U KULLANARAK BAŞKA BİR ŞİRKET BULMDUYOR. TÜRKİYE'DE SINIR UZUNLAŞTIRMA İÇİN YENİ TIBBİ TURİST ŞİRKETİNİN YÜKSELEN ZARARLI VE CİDDİ YARALANAN HASTALIKLARDAN BÜYÜK ALGILAMA ÖNLEMEK İÇİN AYNI TAKIM VE doctorLAR OLDUĞUNDAN EMİN OLUN.

https://www.wannabetaller.com/
https://www.bulmd.com/
Hikayemi birkaç nedenden dolayı yazıyorum. İlk neden özenti uzun boylu ve doç. prof. DR Özgür karakoyun md. 5 ihmal sayısında ihmal için
1. NSAID steroid olmayan inflamatuar ilaçların düzenli ve uzun süreli kullanımının reçete edilmesi (kanıtlar, bu ilaçların hasta çalışmalarında gecikmeye ve kaynamamaya neden olabileceğini göstermektedir)
2. Tatmin edici kallus oluşumu olmadığında uzama oranının 1.8 mm / güne çıkarılması (duygusuz formasyon olmadan hız asla günde 1 mm üzerine çıkarılmamalıdır) bu kaynamamaya neden olabilir
3. Ameliyattan sonra VTE (tromboz) profilaksisi reçete edilmemesi. (VTE reçetesi olmadan 4 gün boyunca bir hastane yatağında hareket etmemek, daha sonra birkaç hafta boyunca sınırlı hareket etmek derin ven trombozuna neden olabilir)
4. Osteotomi bölgeleri röntgende düzensiz görünür. Bu, gecikmiş kaynama için predispozan bir faktör olan ameliyat sırasında artan enerjinin uygulandığının bir işaretidir. (temel olarak, ameliyat sırasında kemikler kaba kuvvetle kırılmış ve düz değil)
5. Vidaların erken başarısızlığı (vidalar yanlış cerrahi idi ve optimum cerrahi teknikten daha azdı) sol kalçadaki alt vida ameliyattan 2 hafta sonra başarısız oldu. Sağ alt diz vidası 12 hafta sonra dondu. prof. DR Özgür karakoyun, vidayı tekrar yerine yerleştirmek için ameliyat gerçekleştirdi ve ertesi gün tekrar yerine konulması için ikinci bir ameliyat gerektirdi. Türkiye'den ayrıldıktan sonra sağ üst kalça vidası gevşedi ve yerine ameliyat geldi. Bundan 2 ay sonra ikinci sağ kalça vidası başka bir ameliyat gerektirdi. Kırık ve gevşek vidalar kararsızlığa neden olur ve kemikler konsolide olmadığında konsolidasyona ve aşırı ağırlıkta ağrıya neden olabilir.

Bu komplikasyon değil, saf bir NEGLIGENCE. Doç. Assoc prof. DR Özgür karakoyun md ya da başka bir doctor onlara ameliyat yapar ve ihmal nedeniyle yaralandıklarını düşündüğümde avukatımla iletişime geçip konsey aramanızı ve tazminat talebinde bulunmanızı rica ediyorum. Bu doctorlardan birinin 2 hastasıyla ihmal edildiği tespit edilirse, Türkiye'de bir soruşturma başlatılacak ve tıbbi lisanslarının onlardan çıkarılma ihtimali olacaktır. Avukatlarım Londra merkezli bir Türk hukuk firması.
Bunlara Londra yasal uluslararası denir London legal international

http://londonlegalint.co.uk/
+442036407692
Lütfen sadece, uzun boylu veya Bulmd cerrahlarının ihmali nedeniyle yaralanmalara maruz kaldığınızı düşünüyorsanız onlarla iletişime geçin. Ya da İbuprofen, voltaren vb.Gibi uzun süreli NSAID ilaçları uygulanmış bir hastaysanız.
Şimdi tüm Medico Lego'yu yapan bağımsız uzuv uzatma cerrahından çok sayıda kanıtla davamda çok ipucu var. Bu, deneyimli bir uzuv uzatma cerrahının beni bir süre boyunca değerlendirdiği ve maruz kaldığım yaralanmalarımın mahkemesine yasal bir rapor yazdığı anlamına gelir.
Bunu yazmamın ikinci nedeni sizi tehlikeler konusunda uyarmak ve doç. DR Özgür karakoyun md, özenti uzun boylu, Bulmd ya da Türkiye'de yakın gelecekte ortaya çıkacak başka herhangi bir medikal turizm şirketi.

Başka bir şey, Stryde çivim yerleştirildiğinde, düz bir şekilde yerleştirilmediğinde, açı üstte idi. Bu temelde hasta için tam bir bakım eksikliği veya detaylara dikkat edilmesini gösterir. Ekteki röntgene bakın. Bu iyileşmeyi etkilemez, ancak ameliyattan 8 ay sonra hala yanımda yatarken ağrı çekiyorum ve bunun açı nedeniyle olduğuna inanıyorum.

Avukatım ameliyat olduğum hastaneden taburcu kağıtları kontrol ettiğinde, ameliyat tarihi yanlış, doğum tarihim yanlıştı ve ameliyatı imzalayan cerrah profesör değildi. DR Özgür karakoyun, başka bir doctordu. İlk başta, bir hayalet cerrahım olduğunu düşündüm (bu, bir cerrahın operasyonu gerçekleştirdiğine inanıyorsunuz, ancak aslında sizin bilginiz olmadan tamamen farklı bir cerrah). Avukatlarım hala bu bilgilerin neden yanlış olduğunu araştırıyor.
İşte benim hikayem. Avukatımdan kontrol etmesini istediğim için, gerçekçiyim ve herhangi bir karakteri karalamıyorum, yasal ekibime ve yeni tedavi eden doctoruma sağladığım kanıtların ve röntgenlerin gerçeğini konuşuyorum Yunanistan doctor Dimitrios Giotikas.
Fiyata dahil olan hastane kaldığım için bir çevirmen sağlandı. İngilizce konuşmadı, bu yüzden bana konuşmayan bir tane daha verdiler.

İngilizce, çevirmen İngilizce üçüncü kez konuştu. Hastaneden taburcu edildikten sonra, bir bakım sonrası planı için kesinlikle hiçbir talimat verilmedi. NSAID'lere ibuprofen ve voltaren verildi. Bana asla tramadol vermeyi teklif etmediler. Bu adamlarla ameliyat yapmayı düşünüyorsanız, size günde yaklaşık 200 mg 90 günlük tramadol garantili olup olmadıklarını sorun (maksimum doz 400 mg). Eğer yapamazlarsa, afyon bazlı olmayan ağrı için güvenli bir ilaç bulmak zor olacaktır. NSAID'in kemiği etkilediği kanıtlanmıştır

Uzatma sırasında 40 gün NSAID'den sonra şiddetli karın ağrısı geliştirmeye başladım (NSAID'lerin kayıtsızlığa neden olduğunu bilmiyordum) Hiç teklif edilmediği mide ağrısı nedeniyle tramadol istemem gerekiyordu. Bana zaldiar 30 tablet verildi. Her tablet 37.5 mg tramadol ve 370 mg parasetamol içerir. Kutu bana 5 gün sürdü. Komplikasyonlardan kaynaklanan ağrı nedeniyle uzadıktan sonra 15 gün süren saf tramadol 100 mg 30 tablet verildi. Geri kalan zamanlar NSAID'deydim. Sadece Yunanistan'a gittiğimde ve sendikasızlığın tehlikeleri hakkında bana bilgi verildiğinde NSAID'leri kullanmayı bıraktım. NSAİİ'lerde temel olarak 3 ay da karın ağrım çok kötüydü. Ciddi gastritim vardı.
Tüm zamanlar doç. DR Özgür karakoyun, onları almakta sakınca görmediğini söyledi.

Uzatmanın ilk dört haftasında sol alt kalça vidası kırıldı. Endişelenmemem söylendi, sorun olmasa bile, kilo alırken sol tarafımda çok fazla acı çektiğimi söyledim. Aslında, bana 2 koltuk değneği çıkmamı ve herhangi bir koltuk değneği kullanmamak için 1 ve bir hafta sonra kullanmamı söyledi. Tüm uzatma fazı boyunca 1 koltuk değneği üzerinde kaldım ve ağrım uzama ve kötüleşme nedeniyle kötüleştiğinden sonra uzatma sonuna kadar yürüyemedim ve 2 koltuk değerine geri döndüm. Türkiye'de kaldım, çünkü uzadıktan sonra çok kötüydüm, 1 ay sonra ayrılmadan önce her şeyin daha kötü hissettiğimi ve hareket ettiğimi düşündüm. Bu sırada, sağ alt diz vidası, dikkat dağılmayı bitirdikten yaklaşık 3 hafta sonra yarıya çıktı. Bacağımı bükemedim. Doç. DR Özgür karakoyun md ameliyat yaptı ve geri koydu. Ertesi gün tekrar çıktı, çok kızgındım, tekrar ameliyat ettiler ve alt sol kalça vidasının yerini aldım çünkü Sol bacak dayanılmaz ağrı olmadan, sol vidanın 2 ay sonra aniden değiştirilmesinden hemen sonra sol tarafımda sorun ağırlık taşıyan çok iyileşti. Ağrımın bundan kaynaklandığını bilmediğinde, ilk olduğunda yerini alacak kadar tembeldi. röntgen fotoğraflarına bakın. 1 hafta sonra Yunanistan'a gittim. Bundan 2 hafta sonra sağ üst kalça vidası gevşedi ve Dr Giotikas bunu değiştirdi. Vidaların başarısızlığına ilişkin bulguları doç. DR Özgür karakoyun md yanlış boyutta vidalar taktı (birkaç ay sonra sabitlemiş olanın altındaki vida kırdı ve Dr Giotikas bunu değiştirdi. Sonuç olarak, doç. veya konsolide olmadan 5 kez gevşeyebilir.

Uzatma sırasında Doç. Dr. DR Özgür karakoyun bana çabucak iyileştiğimi ve uzamayı hızlandırmam gerektiğini söyledi, harika düşündüm. Ama çabuk iyileşirseniz, ışıltılı oluşumu görürseniz, x-ışınlarını anlamadım. Röntgenlerime bak, küstahlık oluştuğunu görebiliyor musun? Yaklaşık 2 hafta boyunca 1,5 cm ve 1,8 cm'ye kadar hızlandırdım. Her bir fotoğrafın 1,8 mm'si olan, günde maksimum 3,6 mm'lik dikkat dağıtıcı fotoğrafta görebilirsiniz. Sadece Nuasive şirketinden bir makine, dikkati dağıtma hızı için programlayacak koda sahiptir.

Türkiye'deki dikkatimi dağıttıktan sonraki geçen ay boyunca bir şeyin ciddi bir şekilde yanlış olduğunu biliyordum ve özenti daha uzun olan bana yardım etmek için ellerinden gelenin en iyisini yaptığını biliyordu, ancak doctorları üzerinde hiçbir kontrolü yoktu ve bir şeyler ters gittiğinde burunlarını çevirdiler ve sadece bir medikal turizm şirketi. Beni iyileştirdiğinden endişelenme dediğini söyleyen diğer doctorlarına bile gönderdiler. Bu yüzden onlara dürüst olmadıkları için kızgınım, bana beceriksiz bir doctor sattılar ve sonra işler ters gittiğinde kendilerini sorumluluktan aldılar ve komisyonlarını korudular. Türkiye'den ayrıldığımda bir daha benimle iletişime geçmediler ya da onlara yazarken cevap verdiler. Doç. Dr.'den bir whapps uygulama mesajı aldım. DR Özgür karakoyun avukatımın dava açtığı hafta 6 ay boyunca nasıl olduğumu görmek için son röntgenlerimi göndermemi istedi! Avukatlarıma sormasını söyledim. Cesarete inanabiliyor musunuz?

Türkiye'de dikkatim dağılmasından sonra geçen ay boyunca Türkiye'de ilk uzuv uzatma profesörünü gördüm yasal nedenlerle ismini söylemeyeceğim. Röntgenlerimin bana konsolidasyonu ertelediğimi, Stryde açısının çıktığını ve bu adamları dava etmem gerektiğini söylediğini gördü. Ayrıca sorunun üstesinden gelmek için ne yapacağına dair saçma bir fiyat teklif etti, neden bu kadar pahalı dedim? Dedi çünkü adımı o doctorların ciddi hatalarına vermek istemiyorum ve sana verdiğim fiyatı kabul etmeyeceğini biliyorum. Bana bu doctorların bir tıp turisti şirketiyle olduklarını, çünkü kendi başlarına yeterli iş bulamadıklarını söyledi. Bana orada tarih hakkında çok daha rahatsız edici şeyler söyledi ama benim durumumla ilgili değil, bu yüzden buna girmeyeceğim.

doctor Giotikas beni hemen hasta olarak kabul ettiğinde beni çok rahat hissettirdi ve bana yardım etmek istediğini hissettim. Bu aşamada psikolojik ve fiziksel olarak acı çekiyordum. Bir ay beklemiş kalıtsal oluşumda bir iyileşme olup olmadığını görmek için bekledik, bu sırada 27 seans hiperbarik oksijen tedavisi yapmaya karar verdim ve ayrıca iyileşmeyi hızlandırmak için Türkiye'de aldığım 6 haftalık HGH genotropini yaptım. (Bunu yapmak için kendime aldım, bu doctorumdan talimatlar değildi)
Takip röntgeninde hiçbir gelişme yok. Uzatmadan 2 ay sonra bacaklarımda 2 delik var ve duygusuz değilim.

doctor Giotikas bana en iyi seçeneğimin 7 gün, günde 1,4 mm kısaltmak olduğunu söyledi ve oksijen vermek için kendi santrifüj kanım PRP'yi enjekte ederek ameliyat önerdi. Ben de onun tavsiyesini aldım. 17 gün sonra röntgen ışınları çok miktarda küstahça şekillenme gösterdi! Başka bir ay bekledim ve sonra kaybettiğimi uzatmak için yeterli iyileşme gösterdi. 1.4 cm'yi uzatmaya karar verdim.

Tüm zamanlar doctor Giotikas, iyi olduğumdan emin olmak için zaman ayırdı ve iyileşme sürecinde bana yardımcı oldu. Beni hasta olarak kabul etmek zorunda değildi, başka bir cerrahdan ciddi bir komplikasyon geçirdim ve beni doçentten geri getirecek şefkat, zaman ve uzmanlığa sahipti. DR Özgür karakoyun tam beceriksizlik ve ihmal.
doctor Dimitrios Giotikas hakkında söylenecek çok iyi şeyim var, bunun nedeni beni ömür boyu sakat bırakmamı sağlamasıydı. Tüm bu vidalar başarısız ve hiçbir duygusuz bacaklarımda 2 delik ile ben bir tekerlekli sandalye sona erdi olurdu. Dimitrios Giotikas'a son 5 ay boyunca yardım ettiğin için teşekkür ederim.

Birçok Stryde hastasıyla tanıştım ve hepsi iyi gidiyordu ve ona gerçekten mutlu ve kendinden eminlerdi. Londra'ya seyahatler yapmak zorunda kaldı, ancak Yunanistan'da her zaman beklemede olan gerçekten iyi bir cerrah daha vardı ve her zaman sadece bir whapps uygulaması mesajı uzaktalardı ve her zaman soruları cevaplamak için hızlıydılar. Ayrıca tüm hasta fizyoterapistleriyle temas halindeydi, bu yüzden herkesle neler olduğunu tam olarak biliyordu ve kimseyi asla ihmal etmedi.

Bir süredir forumda aktif olan arkadaş olduğum bir hasta var. Forum adı planlama ve başlık iki taraflı femur stryde Atina. Bu yazıdaki kullanıcı adından bahsetmeme izin verdi, Neler yaşadığımı gördü.

Bu yüzden şimdi 8 ay geçti 6 hafta önce hala bir koltuk değneği kullanıyorum çünkü doctor Giotikas son zamanlarda bir vidayı değiştirdi, ama şimdi bir sonraki röntgenimi bekleyen koltuk değneklerini çıkarmaya hazır hissediyorum.

Orada bazı kasaplar var çok dikkatli olun, onlar bu forumda ayıklanması gerekir, başkalarının bu geçmekte görmek için nefret ediyorum, kayıp zaman ve ekstra para, ağrı ve üstte kalmak için zihinsel bir mücadele çünkü Doç. Dr. DR Özgür karakoyun md.

Fotoğrafları yüklemeye çalışırken bir hata mesajı aldım limgur'a yüklenen fotoğrafları görmek için bağlantıyı takip edin
https://imgur.com/a/JDfFbJP

Athens

God Bless Dr. Giotikas, he literally saved you from a medical emergency. I hope you recover very soon. It is very good to hear you will be walking without crutches soon.

seriouslyinjured

I just found another guy username suddenurge on the forum who had a negligent doctor from wannabe taller
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64280.msg169143#msg169143
i dont know which doctor it is. i sent him a pm. I hope he takes legal action

cobalt

Astounding incompetence and lack of basic medical knowledge on part of this supposed surgeon in Turkey. Another cautionary example of why you shouldn't choose just any country to do LL in. The level of training/education of some doctors in these countries are low. You are very blessed to walk away intact and have good senses to switch. Giotikas has both an MD and a PHD, rare combination of surgeon and researcher. He is knowledgeable and well educated much moreso than the typical doctor in Europe/MiddleEast/Asia. Lucky he notified you of the issues and helped correct them. Yes there was another pt who suffered something similar in Turkey but his condition and x-rays already showed valgus deformity before he could switch. I believe this person is being treated with Giotikas as well.

choube22

• Visitor

ask yourself, would you have ever considered these Halil, ozgur, yuksel doctors without reading these med tourism websites? would you have ever heard of them? what do you know about these doctors other than what med tourism company told you? (rhetorical questions)

He told me these doctors were with a medical tourist company because they could not get enough work by themselves.

very good point by the other doctor.

azman

Hey Seriouslyinjured

It’s was nice meeting and hanging out with you in Athens.  Thank you for finally posting up your horrible experience.  It takes a lot of strength to post bad experience in this forum and that doctor should have his medical license taken away.  Talk to you more on WhatsApp.

***To all that’s thinking of doing CLL, be careful out there and do you research before getting your legs broken.

Meck

28 October i made femur lon in Turkey by dr Halil Buldu and i can say i never find better doctor in my life. I broke also my fixator right side (my fault) soon when i came home from Istanbul. I call dr Halil Buldu and he came 2 days after fly to my country and bring me new fixator and fix me in my home in 10 min.Not charge me nothing but i give money for plane ticket even he say no need. Also in hospital i stay 5 days wass perfect there, he visit me every day and nurses are very beauty. He also write me all time now on whats up ask for xray and how i feel. Soon will be 3 month and i will go there to remove fixators, rightnow im 7cm reach still wait 2 more to be 9.I can say if anyone decide to made LL choose dr Halil Buldu, will be best for him, others doctors in Turkey i dont know of they good or not, but i meet many people on whats up group who made LL by dr Halil and never but never have any even litle issue, I will grateful doctor Halil forever

seriouslyinjured

he is a wannabe taller doctor and i am glad you have had a good experience.

can you post a link to your xrays please ?
so you went back to your own country to lengthen ?
what painkillers did he prescribe you?

Meck

He gave me tramadol, and yess i do lengthening in my country no need to stay in Turkey i feel great if is all ol i made tibia now when i remove femur fixators. On this link i write my thread you have there pic of my xray
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64498.0

seriouslyinjured

your bones were not cut straight either on your xrays.
i had a doctor who noted this as negligence from my doctor in Turkey for a court of law, because the bones were not cut straight, read point 4 on my post .
i cant see very well on your photos, of your xrays if there is any callous or not, but i hope its healing.

Meck

Before about 16 days i past last xray actually is all ok i grow 7cm for now and i feel great and massive difference on femur is to long now, I don't know why is cut like that but is all ok

becometall_tr

• Visitor

This topic has been a source of discussions lately and we felt the need for a response.

During his presence in Turkey for months, we have been providing care and attention for this patient almost every day. We have fulfilled his LL-related and other needs and requirements, doing the best we can do. He has also been extremely grateful to our team for a long time. His satisfaction and gratitude was enough of a reason for us. If we only pursued profit and making Money, then we would be dismissing him for all those months after his limb lengthening surgery in Turkey. But we responded to his each and every request for help, day and night. We did this due to the sense of responsibility towards the patient, but also due to the friendship ties between himself and ourselves.

We researched and personally visited each of the choices of dozens of hotels and apartments to get the best deals available for the patients. For his physiotherapy, we arranged an individual physiotherapist and separately a physiotherapy center. We delivered the items he requested us to buy, right to his hotel room/flat. We visited him multiple times and had long and pleasant chats. Each time we saw the smile on his face and we went on.

When problems related to his surgery arose, we again didn’t leave him alone. But we don’t have technical knowledge about the breaking of Precice nail or screws or how the bone cutting (osteotomy) is performed. When surgery related problems were happening, we were in continuous communication with himself and the surgeon. During this process, we took him to the doctor multiple times. When the patient demanded a second opinion, we took him to a different doctor that we work with. In all situations related or not related to limb lengthening surgery, during all these months we didn’t cut communication with him. He saw a third, different surgeon in Turkey, totally with his own initiative. When he didn’t get a result that he wanted from this doctor as well, he decided to go to Greece. After he left Turkey, we kept communication for the first weeks. However, when this communication went into unexpected directions we didn’t reply.

Of course he just wants the best for himself. We also wish that he feels happy and healthy in the same way. When we choose the doctors for cooperation, we pay attention to their experience in the field, knowledge of English and having academic researches and works in limb lengthening field. We also don’t leave the patient on their own when there is a complication. However, WE cannot decide that what has happened is a complication, or a negligence. We have heard opinions of our other doctors on this matter as well, according to which the operation technique wasn’t faulty.

Right now the process of court is going on. We hope and expect justice to take place and wish that all these take us into a better place when it ends.

(on behalf of Wannabetaller medical consultation team)

seriouslyinjured

wannabe taller. Yes i was grateful to you for helping me out things like hotels, making sure i was comfortable.
You did not arrange the physiotherapy clinic i arranged that, none of your doctors are connected to any physio.

But my goal was there for safe limb lengthening and then when things started going wrong you had no control over Ozgur. For those of you considering using wannabe taller look at my X-rays and you can see i am suing for 5 counts of negligence.

What would happen if it was you?

you had a delayed union, no healing, your hardware was failing, and they turned around and said we saw nothing wrong. What would have happened if you had no money, to see another doctor for help or hire a lawyer? you would have got a free second opinion from their other doctor whos best interest is them not getting sued for negligence and not admitting fault

Now i ask you, do you want to take that risk now that you know it has happened?

Wannabe taller I told you i had problems with the NSAIDS, but you couldn't get me more then 1 box of tramadol in 3 months  could you, why?

What did you think when he asked me to lengthen at 1.8 mm per day? when we saw your other doctor he said that was too much remember?

What was the aftercare doctor ozgur gave me?

remember in he first month? when your experienced doctor ozgur said dont worry about the broken screw, the nail is secure and thats not causing pain.

Its there in the X-rays i posted, your doctors said i was healing, no problem. You only have two doctors, one that i am suing, and the other who you help get work. And four doctors i spoke to who said its delayed union and after 2 months there was still no healing, and needs medical intervention or will probably go on to non-union. 

Wannabe taller i saw the first limb lengthening doctor in turkey and yes he gave me the answer i didn't want to hear, he said you have delayed union, that broken screw is causing instability and pain, your stryde is not straight and these doctors are inexperienced and cannot get work, thats why they need a marketing company. A good doctor in turkey doesn't need a marketing company because they are always busy. i got sucked in by wannabe tallers marketing.

As soon as i left turkey, you had no interest in my health, dr Ozgur never asked to see an xray again until he knew he was getting sued 6 months later.
If dr ozgur was a good and experienced surgeon i would have never been suing you and him.

It is what it is guys, and wannabe taller know dr ozgur actions. if i stayed in turkey their doctors didn't have the experience to suggest to shorten to get union. in fact they didn't even know anything was wrong, or did they? or they just didn't want to admit to it, either way this is completely unprofessional, unacceptable and damn right dangerous. God knows what would have happened if i didnt get help elsewhere.

i am suing wannabe taller as well, because they sold me this surgeon who was meant to be good and experienced, who seriously damaged me, almost crippling me. wannabe taller profited out of this and  kept their commission. To me this means they are equally responsible, since  After what happened if they were decent people they would have got rid of this surgeon, and helped me get the most important thing ,bone union and fix the problems eg. broken screws because they were to small.

This is what happens basically in Turkey.
wannabe taller will tell you how their doctors are the best and the most experienced , they will help you with all your personal needs, and appointments etc. but unfortunately when you have something go wrong which is the doctors fault, they say they are not doctors and then get you a second opinion ,from their other doctor whom works with them says you are fine, even if you are not and then in their eyes if you fall apart they are free of blame.

if you like wannabetallers  marketing and think their doctors are good, by all means make your own decision and go for it.
But if a friend asked me about wannabe taller, i would ask them if they like to play russian roulette,? because i did and lost.

azman

This topic has been a source of discussions lately and we felt the need for a response.

(on behalf of Wannabetaller medical consultation team)

The only reason why a company need or feel the need to explain about a bad situation is when they know they have done wrong to one of their client. For this one, wannabetaller totally F-up so please don’t try to explain yourself and just apologize. A human being almost became crippled because of your lack of knowledge, lucky he is strong will and kept fighting.  CLL is no joke and is one of the most difficult thing one will go through.  So wannabetaller stop thinking of the $$$ and focus on your client needs.

To all thinking of CLL that are thinking of using wannabetaller, they are not doctors nor have medical degrees.  They are just a company out to get your money and trap you with somewhat false information.  They are just a medical tour company like a travel tour company that don’t really care about their client because once the money is gone so will they.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2020, 04:38:15 AM by azman »

marathonrunner

I feel your pain, I got tibia LL done in Singapore by Dr Singh Sarbjit and I had to get correction done by an actual LL doctor, Dr Lee in Korea.

What happened to me was I got an infection in my left leg at the distraction site, it was actually swelling up within the first 3 days of surgery but the doctor said its normal and to me it could very well be.

But after a couple weeks it turned out to be an infection, maybe I should have asked for more antibiotics? Or maybe the doctor should have prescribed it..

Anyways there are 2 types of infections, 1 that happens at the skin level, and 1 where it is bad enough that it reaches the bone and ultimately the stryde nail. And bacteria loves metal, once it reaches the metal you're f'ed.

Apparently Dr Singh Sarbjit works in Myanmar as well at some hospital there (random I know) so instead of paying the super high Singapore costs I went to Myanmar (out of all places..) to get the infection removed.

At first it looked ok, Dr Singh Sarbjit also wrote down in an official letter that there was no infection at the bone site whatsoever and it was only skin level.

I even took IV antibiotics + almost 8-10 weeks of deep bone antibiotics just to be sure.

But even with all this, I was getting this weird sharp pain in my leg. There was nothing noticeable outside but there was a sharp pain inside. And the x ray shows a dark spot inside my bone. Which is very weird because there shouldnt' be any dark spots in the bone itself.

Dr Singh kept telling me no infection no infection, it is the x ray machine, it is my imagination, it is blah blah blah.

Long story short, it was an infection, and a bad one too. It looked like it has been sticking to the metal for months and eating away at the inside of my bone. It was basically a chronic infection that came about from the surgery itself.

I found this out after I went to Korea to see Dr Lee. Actually Dr Lee was treating me for something else that I didnt even know. Apparently the ankle screw that connects the fibula to the tibia wasn't even connected.

Dr Singh had drilled like 4 times lol, in my right leg ankle, and in all 4 tries he basically left the screw hanging in space. The screw looked like it touched the tibia, but at the very edges, so I had to get that treated, you dont want your fibula to be uneven to your tibia.

For anyone looking to do tibia LL, don't believe any doctor that says "your fibula doesnt matter, it is a useless bone" this just shows what an ignorant idiot doctor this person is. "ahem ahem Dr Singh ahem ahem"

But while I was getting my fibula fixed by Dr Lee (both legs by the way), he cut open the area I told him was hurting and found the infection. It basically had melted away that part of my bone into mush. Crazy right.. that sort of infection only happens after months and months, I saw Dr Lee around the 3 month period. AND this was after all the antibiotics I took and the additional surgery to clean out the infected site by that idiot doctor.

Dr Singh the whole time said no infection, he was even the surgeon that cleaned out the infection site and he said no bone infection, everything was basically no no no, I am never wrong, all other doctors suck (man you guys should hear what he says about Paley and Dr Lee and all these other doctors) (he is f'king hilarious, talks so much  , but at the end of the day he is the con artist himself)

But yea, I am finishing up my treatment at Dr Lee's, basically I needed to remove my stryde nail and use an external fixator. EF for right leg to pull down my tibia, EF for left leg for both stabilization, lengthening/shortening if I wanted, and to pull down my fibula.

Funny thing is, I met ANOTHER patient here in Korea who Dr Signh f'ed over as well. This guy had the exact same problem, the doctor put some "screws" or some screws for show lol in the ankle and it didnt do anything, just a piece of metal hanging there.

He has to fix his fibula both legs, one of this stryde was bent or something in the tibia, and in the femur, my god, his femur stryde wasn't even on tight enough, it was loose and he went to Dr Signh for x ray and Dr Singh would lie about the length of his femur distraction. Now his right leg femur is longer than his left leg lol. Dr Singh would lie about the x ray and then he went to another hospital to do additional x rays and found out he was being lied too.

Just a few other points I forgot to mention: one of the large screws was facing the wrong direction in my left tibia (discovered by dr lee), if you search my posts (with x ray pics) you will see that my left tibia wasn't even straight, it was crooked, also my knee joint pain was due to the screws being too high (mainly wrong position in my left tibia.. was he drunk? I dunno? I mean I did go have surgery after a major Singapore holiday.. maybe that fool was hungover).

Let's just disregard my main points above, number 1 infection, number 2 no tibia/fibula connection with screw, there was even a whole host of problems (crooked leg due to dr Singh not aligning the top and bottom bone correctly), knee pain due to the screws being in odd positions poking into my knee ligament, and screws facing the wrong way (which we can all say oh whatever its still in the leg right?) but a skilled doctor wouldnt make these mistakes, less drill 4 times into my right ankle.. and not even get the fibula and tiba together.. geeze.. need glasses?

So yea.. I'm leaving Korea but he will be coming here to fix his problems as well.

Dr Singh is crazy for sure, this guy talks so much  , and he makes so many mistakes. I wonder how many patients of his will have any kind of deformations down the line because of his inability to fix the fibula to the tibia.

For most of us who just recently did the surgery, there is actually not much pain at all if the fibula is shorter, BUT it is PROVEN that in later stages of life after this misalignment is locked in place after bone consolidation and you keep walking and running with this, there is a much higher probability of deformity.

Long story short people, save your money and go with a reputable doctor, I've met people from India, China, Singapore, (there was a patient from Greece but didnt get to meet), etc at Dr Lee's because of other doctor's lack of skill and knowledge.

You want a doctor that provides stryde at a cheap price? Don't. Stryde is USELESS if the doctor CAN'T IMPLANT IT RIGHT.

Just save your money and go with the reputable doctors... In Asia, I would recommend Dr Lee HANDS DOWN. He aint cheap but damn hes good. Europe no clue sorry. America.. had friends go to Paley and heard hes Amazing as well. Choose wisely people.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 02:27:03 PM by marathonrunner »

seriouslyinjured

wow you are lucky you didn't end up getting your leg amputated! lucky you found out before it was too late i hope you sue the bastard!

Dr Ozgur karakoyun was still expensive 55000 euros and he still was completely inexperienced and incompetent, but wannabe taller lied to me saying how good and experienced he was.

i have only just got off crutches after 8 months on stryde nail after blowing all that money on extra physio and surgeries. and if it wasn't for giotikas i would have ended up non union with broken screws crippled for life. in fact next week i am going to have taken out the screws that ozgur put in my left hip as well because after ozgur replaced the broken left one in turkey, he didn't do a good job and the end is sticking out the bone in to the muscle, irritating the hell out of me making me walk with a limp.

so all in all i have had to have 5 out of the 8 screws replaced that ozgur put in. if you see wannabetallers comment above they dont take responsibility, they say they dont know why the screws precise supplied failed, even though i had stated the screws that had broken or come out, when i was operated on to have them replaced, my surgeon found them to be to small.

people have to be so careful there are many incompetent doctors who do LL since its getting popular, to make money who dont care, and are so arrogant and wont admit fault.

marathonrunner

Yea man it’s no joke, if I didn’t follow my gut feeling and go to dr lee, if I had followed dr Singh’s instruction and kept thinking it is fine, it is the machine, it is some excuse other than an infection, yes my leg would have been in more serious trouble.

Some doctors out there.. seriously irresponsible.

It’s up to us as patients to hold them responsible by blasting our stories on other people who “market” for them. So when people search through the threads they will see multiple sides of the doctor. Not just the marketed version.

And for dr Singh I was fortunate to meet other of his patients who had exactly the same problem as mine (no fibula to fibula fixed) and they had other problems as well. I know this other patient did the surgery around the same time as me. So it’s not like oh.. this only happens once every 10 years. I am a super safe doctor, you were just unlucky. This is wow 2 patients almost same month had problems with the same doctor, who knows how many others there are.

So I know I am not a one off. I know this wasn’t a one off oopsie I was hungover to do surgery so I couldn’t do it well for 1 patient excuse. This doctor has repeatedly conned multiple patients. So I know damn well I am not alone against this doctor.

Contact the country/state/province’s medical board for any doctor that has done you wrong.
Keep all emails, photos, diaries, exchanges, receipts, x rays, etc to prove your point, or else it will be a he said she said situation.
Contact a lawyer if you so please, but do understand without substantial evidence it’ll be hard to win.
So during surgery keep all contact and all questions to email, ask multiple times, make sure to get everything in writing.
Get doctor to write an official letter if they say no infection.
Get x rays done at other hospitals other than your doctor’s if you have doubt.

Basically you need to get everything and anything in written or photo or some form that isn’t only “spoken”.

And if possible, try to find other patients so you know when they had their problem and you guys can share resources. The more people come together, the stronger you will be, and the safer future LL patients will be as well. Win win for everyone except the con artists.

seriouslyinjured

update i went to have a consultation to have my screws removed tommorow on my left side that doctor ozgur put in , on further examination the pain and irritation on my back and hip were not from the screws but from poor insertion and technique of the nail by dr ozgar. the end of the nail itself is irritating the muscle and tendon giving me pain while i walk and making my back seize up. so i have to walk around with this pain until the nail is removed. also once the nail is removed i will have to do an MRI to see if the tendon had been damaged and will need repair by surgery. doctor ozgur is completely incompetent and inexperienced i wander how he managed to pass his medical degree.

Meck

I'm not folow from start, did you menaged same height with lengthening or made surgery and remove fixators

seriouslyinjured

yes look at the xrays you can see the height and the nail is stryde not fixators

Meck

I see about 4 cm reach ?

seriouslyinjured

you are looking at a broken screw photo during distraction. i stopped at 6.5

Blackwhite

wow you are lucky you didn't end up getting your leg amputated! lucky you found out before it was too late i hope you sue the bastard!

Dr Ozgur karakoyun was still expensive 55000 euros and he still was completely inexperienced and incompetent, but wannabe taller lied to me saying how good and experienced he was.

i have only just got off crutches after 8 months on stryde nail after blowing all that money on extra physio and surgeries. and if it wasn't for giotikas i would have ended up non union with broken screws crippled for life. in fact next week i am going to have taken out the screws that ozgur put in my left hip as well because after ozgur replaced the broken left one in turkey, he didn't do a good job and the end is sticking out the bone in to the muscle, irritating the hell out of me making me walk with a limp.

so all in all i have had to have 5 out of the 8 screws replaced that ozgur put in. if you see wannabetallers comment above they dont take responsibility, they say they dont know why the screws precise supplied failed, even though i had stated the screws that had broken or come out, when i was operated on to have them replaced, my surgeon found them to be to small.

people have to be so careful there are many incompetent doctors who do LL since its getting popular, to make money who dont care, and are so arrogant and wont admit fault.

I agree with you to the end.he's more of a butcher than a doctor. As someone who lives in Istanbul and who knows him who has surgery, I write to him..
TARGET 1.71

Blackwhite

28 October i made femur lon in Turkey by dr Halil Buldu and i can say i never find better doctor in my life. I broke also my fixator right side (my fault) soon when i came home from Istanbul. I call dr Halil Buldu and he came 2 days after fly to my country and bring me new fixator and fix me in my home in 10 min.Not charge me nothing but i give money for plane ticket even he say no need. Also in hospital i stay 5 days wass perfect there, he visit me every day and nurses are very beauty. He also write me all time now on whats up ask for xray and how i feel. Soon will be 3 month and i will go there to remove fixators, rightnow im 7cm reach still wait 2 more to be 9.I can say if anyone decide to made LL choose dr Halil Buldu, will be best for him, others doctors in Turkey i dont know of they good or not, but i meet many people on whats up group who made LL by dr Halil and never but never have any even litle issue, I will grateful doctor Halil forever

You were crying until yesterday. Why don't you talk the truth, you're giving people false information??? by meck..
TARGET 1.71

tombrada

Hey dude - how is your recovery going now?

seriouslyinjured

hey tombrada i am walking around without crutches and getting stronger everyday, however i have constant pain on my left hip and lower back because of the way dr ozgar inserted the nail where the end of the nail is on tendon or muscle. only once the nail is taken out will i be 100 percent and will also have an MRI to see if surgery is needed to repair any damage on the muscle or tendon. I am being active as possible gym, walking swimming and physio .after 8 months on being on crutches i am trying to now accelerate as much as i can, regaining strength and stamina. I still cant believe how stupid i was to fall for wannabe tallers bull  that he was one of the most experienced and best doctors in turkey, makes me sick to the stomach, i hope my story of what i have been through is a warning to others and they do not make the same mistakes as me.

Blackwhite

hey tombrada i am walking around without crutches and getting stronger everyday, however i have constant pain on my left hip and lower back because of the way dr ozgar inserted the nail where the end of the nail is on tendon or muscle. only once the nail is taken out will i be 100 percent and will also have an MRI to see if surgery is needed to repair any damage on the muscle or tendon. I am being active as possible gym, walking swimming and physio .after 8 months on being on crutches i am trying to now accelerate as much as i can, regaining strength and stamina. I still cant believe how stupid i was to fall for wannabe tallers bull  that he was one of the most experienced and best doctors in turkey, makes me sick to the stomach, i hope my story of what i have been through is a warning to others and they do not make the same mistakes as me.
I'm so sorry about you..I wish we'd met before.   
The other doctor they suggested is the same.(wanne)
urgent healings  :-[
to avoid such negativity
They're going to have surgery in Turkey, please let me consult..
TARGET 1.71

seriouslyinjured

Thanks blackwhite

seriouslyinjured

i am adding this quick post so it goes to the top of the list, because wannabe taller just wrote a post, and so when someone new reads wannabetallers post, they can read mine to

maimedinturkey

• Visitor

Unfortunately, you are not the only victim of Wannabetaller and Ozgur Karakoyun, I had LON surgery with them too last year. It is very likely that even under a best-case scenario, I will have some permanent deformity because of the incompetence and negligence of Ozgur Karakoyun. Ozgur didn't cut my tibias, HE USED BRUTE FORCE TO SMASH THEM. He also prescribed tons of NSAIDS, leaving me with non-union on top of the severe misalignment. After Wannabetaller, Ozgur and his assistant Onur managed to cover up their negligence with lies for months, I finally decided to consult with another doctor who told me the truth. When confronted with their misdeed, Wannabetaller and Ozgur simply stopped replying to my messages.  Since then I have had corrective surgery with TSF frames with Dr. Catagni in Lecco which I am still healing from. They are truly unscrupulous and indifferent to their victims suffering. I wish I had waited with my surgery long enough to find this forum and heed the warnings.

seriouslyinjured

thanks for sharing maimedinturkey can you please make a big thread as well on wannabe taller and dr ozgur karakoyun, so the rest of the world can see we are lambs to the slaughter with him, and he is still the main surgeon from wannabe taller
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up