Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dwarf, to fulfill his dreams undergone LL with Dr Sarin  (Read 1954 times)

Achiever

• Visitor
Dwarf, to fulfill his dreams undergone LL with Dr Sarin
« on: January 23, 2020, 12:10:07 PM »

One fine evening when i came back from my office, i realized that there is no other way around but to undergo the surgery which in my younger days i thought is going to be my last resort...I am 24 but never ever in my life i wanted to belive that my growth plates are fused and i wont grow taller....I always believed that one day i will acheive the height i want and will fulfill my dreams....Yes there is a saying that if you beleive in something you will achieve....So maybe not through the method i wanted but yes i will achieve my height and my dreams....
I underwent surgery on January 7, 2020 and it been 16 days since. I havent felt any pain which i cant tolerate but yeah sometimes it is difficult to sleep to the uncomfortability factor....But i feel i will get used to this.....In the initial days of my surgery i heard others saying that they take painkillers to sleep but maybe because of my willpower i havent taken any pills to kill my pain....In the initial days i feel that this things take a toll on your mental health bcoz its not easy to stay inside 4 walls for 24x7....
Its been 16 days and i will continue to share my experience going forward...

montahn

Re: Dwarf, to fulfill his dreams undergone LL with Dr Sarin
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »

One fine evening when i came back from my office, i realized that there is no other way around but to undergo the surgery which in my younger days i thought is going to be my last resort...I am 24 but never ever in my life i wanted to belive that my growth plates are fused and i wont grow taller....I always believed that one day i will acheive the height i want and will fulfill my dreams....Yes there is a saying that if you beleive in something you will achieve....So maybe not through the method i wanted but yes i will achieve my height and my dreams....
I underwent surgery on January 7, 2020 and it been 16 days since. I havent felt any pain which i cant tolerate but yeah sometimes it is difficult to sleep to the uncomfortability factor....But i feel i will get used to this.....In the initial days of my surgery i heard others saying that they take painkillers to sleep but maybe because of my willpower i havent taken any pills to kill my pain....In the initial days i feel that this things take a toll on your mental health bcoz its not easy to stay inside 4 walls for 24x7....
Its been 16 days and i will continue to share my experience going forward...

plz continue with pictures  :)
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm

Canon

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 08:19:47 PM »

Who was your surgeon?

Achiever

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 11:12:54 AM »

Who was your surgeon?
Dr. Amar Sarin from New Delhi

Achiever

• Visitor

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2020, 09:37:07 PM »

Hello Achiever, I hope you have an excellent Ll and that everything goes according to plan.
What was you starting height and what is your goal height?
How is Dr. Sarin and his team treating you?
How much did the whole packet cost you?
What Ll method are you currently using?
Thank you!

Achiever

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 03:20:35 PM »

Hello Achiever, I hope you have an excellent Ll and that everything goes according to plan.
What was you starting height and what is your goal height?
How is Dr. Sarin and his team treating you?
How much did the whole packet cost you?
What Ll method are you currently using?
Thank you!
Hey Skyisthe limit...yes everything went well...Dr sarin and his team is treating me very well and the method i am using is external fixation..

Pharaoh

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2020, 03:43:51 PM »

Just came by to say "Hello!" on a fake dairy :)

Now you can't say am rude :)

Achiever

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2020, 03:12:43 PM »

Just came by to say "Hello!" on a fake dairy :)

Now you can't say am rude :)
I really dont care if you feel i am fake bcoz everyone has a right to say his or her opinion... And i am attaching my 2nd xray and you can have a look and decide whether its fake or real...Thanks

https://ibb.co/wh36NBP

short to tall

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2020, 11:09:40 AM »

Hey can i have ur whtsapp number brother???

Achiever

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2020, 11:24:44 AM »

Hey can i have ur whtsapp number brother???
Hey bro i can not provide my number as i dont want to reveal my identity, but you can contact Dr. Amar Sarin..

Achiever

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2020, 11:30:18 AM »

Just to inform, i have completed my journey here and going home tomorrow...I have done 7.8 cms on tibia and removed my frame 20 days ago...Started walking yesterday with walker and today will walk with crutches as my Xray after 2 weeks of frame removal show quite a good callic...So hope to achieve my dreams further as well...
Below is my Xray...
https://ibb.co/6ZSqBLR

montahn

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2020, 03:11:20 PM »

Just to inform, i have completed my journey here and going home tomorrow...I have done 7.8 cms on tibia and removed my frame 20 days ago...Started walking yesterday with walker and today will walk with crutches as my Xray after 2 weeks of frame removal show quite a good callic...So hope to achieve my dreams further as well...
Below is my Xray...
https://ibb.co/6ZSqBLR

first of all congrats man. whats is your actual height ?
162cm  goal 177cm
Morning height: 164cm Afternoon/Night: 163cm
Pages: [1]   Go Up