Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: im 176 and want 7,5 cm MINIMUM by doing externals - should i do tibia or femur??  (Read 872 times)

Notepadman

• Visitor

i dont see a reason to do this surgery unless i get 7,5 cm.

should i try to push it on externals on tibia

or externals on femur?

i know femur is more painful, but what else? since i am so "greedy", shouldnt i go with femur even if it is really painful?

Notepadman

• Visitor

i dont see a reason to do this surgery unless i get 7,5 cm MINIMUM

should i try to push it on externals on tibia

or externals on femur?

i know femur is more painful, but what else? since i am so "greedy", shouldnt i go with femur even if it is really painful?

FormerKidd

Can't speak to externals, but in general, femurs can tolerate more growth.

Zhaar

• Visitor

I'm in your (almost) exact scenario—5'9 wanting 6' minimum, especially if I'm risking life and literal limb over all this, I better pass the 6 milestone lol

Metaphyglv

Not even living un the highest north Europe country, doing this surgery it's a option. And whit that "minimum 7.5 cm" i will gona suppose that you dont have fear of proportion or walking like a old man of 80 year old all your life, or simply you dont know enough of the reasonable limits of the surgerie.
I reallly recomend you go whit a therapist, because whit your height the problem dont are there, but in your personality, social skills, low self esteem, etc.
Me and a lot ppl under 1.65 mts in the forum we are really tired of see tall guys that think that his problem is in their height, but they are simply looking wrong the problem.

Notepadman

• Visitor

Not even living un the highest north Europe country, doing this surgery it's a option. And whit that "minimum 7.5 cm" i will gona suppose that you dont have fear of proportion or walking like a old man of 80 year old all your life, or simply you dont know enough of the reasonable limits of the surgerie.
I reallly recomend you go whit a therapist, because whit your height the problem dont are there, but in your personality, social skills, low self esteem, etc.
Me and a lot ppl under 1.65 mts in the forum we are really tired of see tall guys that think that his problem is in their height, but they are simply looking wrong the problem.

i appreciate your concern really i do
but in my life i am always the short one even if i am tall by you standard

i just really wanna know what option is best, because i have determine to do this surgery so i wanna do it the safest wayt

Metaphyglv

Come on dude, even if you live in northern Europe or northeast united states you are onli 4 or 5 cm under the media.
Your problem dont come from your height, but probably come from your social abilities, low self autoestime, etc, but you have really good height.
Believe me, if I would have your height or even only 1.70 mts I dont even could think about LL, the complications that could carry the surgery risk more that the centimeters gain.
Only if you do 3 cm or even a maximum of 4cm in each segment,  you can have a really 100% recuperation in a few years.
Dont do only for whim a high risk surgery for a height that a lot of 1.60 mts dudes would kill for reach, even you could try to get better other characteristics, like your social skills, personality, or inclusive if you have a ugly face, spend the money in a few facial surgeries
Pages: [1]   Go Up