Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do you practice any sports?  (Read 1058 times)

wannagrowtaller

Do you practice any sports?
« on: September 11, 2019, 08:30:30 PM »

Or are you interested in start practicing any sport? In case of yes, which sports do you practice? Is it in a competition level?
Go for it

GrowTow

Re: Do you practice any sports?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2019, 10:09:52 PM »

My sad football/soccer story.

Played all my life, got scouted by a football team at 13.

Started earning 3000 a month playing for the biggest team in my city's academy. (Premier league team)

Got dropped at 16 for not growing for 3 years whereas everyone else became 6ft+ and I was the vice captain as well so shows how important height really is. Of course I understand it though, I wasn't gonna win any headers as a 5'6 dude.

To this day I still remember my coach saying, you would've been on the senior team if it weren't for your height. Imagine being told you were 4 inches too short from earning 50k a week.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Movie

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2019, 10:15:42 PM »

Started earning 3000 a month playing for the biggest team in my city's academy. (Premier league team)

Got dropped at 16 for not growing for 3 years whereas everyone else became 6ft+ and I was the vice captain as well so shows how important height really is. Of course I understand it though, I wasn't gonna win any headers as a 5'6 dude.

To this day I still remember my coach saying, you would've been on the senior team if it weren't for your height. Imagine being told you were 4 inches too short from earning 50k a week.
Holy   that sucks bro, but I mean there's a lot of crazy good 5'6 football legends lol ... look at Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Maradona .. they're all around that height, but english football is different I understand that
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

GrowTow

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2019, 04:59:20 PM »

Holy   that sucks bro, but I mean there's a lot of crazy good 5'6 football legends lol ... look at Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Maradona .. they're all around that height, but english football is different I understand that

Yeah a lot of people told me that I should go to a different country and i'll definitely make it in places like Spain, Italy and Portugal but my mind had been made up by then, plus I was never an elite player, 2nd tier at most. If I had pursued it, i'd probably be playing for a mid-table spanish team earning like 15 000 a week.
May 2023: Completed 5.3cm LON Tibia w AFA 164>169
Upcoming LON Femur in October 2023

Bruno Mars

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2019, 02:20:40 PM »

Messi is 5'6  ::) ::) ::)

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 06:18:50 PM »

If you didn't stunt your height then I don't see why you should be upset because nothing you could have done to prevent it from happening.

Bonez

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 06:27:45 PM »

Yeah a lot of people told me that I should go to a different country and i'll definitely make it in places like Spain, Italy and Portugal but my mind had been made up by then, plus I was never an elite player, 2nd tier at most. If I had pursued it, i'd probably be playing for a mid-table spanish team earning like 15 000 a week.

So do you make more than 15 000 a week now?

Metaphyglv

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 04:59:08 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up