Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to hide LL from the family?  (Read 585 times)

jem_semarc

How to hide LL from the family?
« on: May 08, 2020, 02:00:30 AM »

Hi all,

I’m considering visiting the US soon and getting LL done with dr M or dr Paley.

I’m just worried about people getting suspicious. Telling friends/family is not an option for me, I just couldn’t do that. With LL, you’re basically breaking your legs in order to add a few inches to your height so people will think you’re crazy.

Me and my mum have a very close relationship and I don’t want her knowing. Would it be possible to hide it from her? I could probably hide it from my GF but moms are moms, they know when somethings wrong. To the people who have done LL, was you able to be in touch with someone on the phone regularly during the whole process without them realising?

Appreciate responses in advance.
Stryde on Femurs in Jan/2021 with Dr. Giotikas - currently @ 5 ft 5, goal height 5 ft 8.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: How to hide LL from the family?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 02:52:20 AM »

you need a reason to be away for 6 months
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Movie

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 06:01:51 AM »

I tried to hide it from my mom and close family as much as I could.. I hoped they wouldn't know about it, I succeeded for only a week lol... close family that really cares about you will find out sooner or later, In my case, pretty quick. but it was cool they accepted it and aided me as much as they could.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Montreal172

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 06:45:23 AM »

Meet them halfway.
Say you went on a trip, then had an accident with your legs.
They had to elongate the bone to make it straighter.
Or say you had Limb lenght deficiency you corrected while you were there since docs are good.

Futureller

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 08:23:45 AM »

Told my mother that I wanna do it.  Thought it was a crazy idea but supports it if it will make me happy.  (Plus i need a care taker and who better than your own mother?).  Eventually unintentionally told my brother, kinda slipped out.  Again thinks its crazy but supports it if it will make me happy.  Think if you just have family that cares about you they wont care about LL if it will make you happy with yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up