Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: never do lengthening with sarin, the worse place to do LL surgery  (Read 5415 times)

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor

Hi,

I'm an Indian guy from Europe. I have waited so far to write this because I'm no longer need to be relying on sarin.

firstly what prompted me to write this article: I want to save other potential patients! because there are few new Indian diaries promoting sarin, so I don't want any international patient to get trapped in this. Tall personality has a good recovery means, he is one out of fifteen sarin patients in the past three years got one good recovery. who naturally had stretchable tendons and muscles.

you should not do lengthening on a nonweight baring frame, no reason you have to go India for this surgery, if you need this surgery go russia its the same money, better treatment, better in every aspect including privacy. In sarin's guest house no privacy, it is a motel.

although these Indian people think by promoting sarin, they can promote one of their own country doctors in the international market, they think it is patriotism, also they think their country makes revenue. Obviously  Indians have no other choice, as Parihar does not even do this cosmetic business, they only left with sarin, apart from that I see some good diaries from pradeep sharma . however, sarin name is popular for obvious reason. he is not a good surgeon at all, but he is a good business man, he doesn't care about your well being. he has a physio guy always available on whatsup who will lie to the potential patients to sell his business. I remember he gave me hopes to me and other patients you can do 10cm,  also they say to Indian people they can be normal after 6 months, This is complete malpractice.

Sarin malpractice is still operating as the same as before, do not think that it just a thing in the past or now he is experienced. they themselves acknowledged since 2015 that they didn't have any good business until 2019. because of dr sarin and his malpractice and the patient's complications were exposed on the old forum.  now just because few diaries are up they think they can rebuild their reputation using indian diaries, let me tell you the unknown facts about this malpractice. im in still touch with their many patients.

what I heard is sarin has lost his house and all properties in a lawsuit against a patient now he is staying in a rental apartment, so he would like to break as many legs as possible without patients care in order to get rich again, so his bait is indian people and non english speaking europe countries, he knew that his real face is exposed in the old forum and among English speaking people. so he is advertising Europe and India in a huge amount. in India he is distributing flyers and brochures without any morals. he only work part time in the hospital, almost retired so do not care about future lawsuits. so be careful guys.

do not get fooled by indian diaries, this surgery is progressing in huge amounts in korea, china and Russia but they don't come to this forum because they not english speakers. whereas in india English is official language and their population is more than billion so just a few indian diaries don't justify sarin, what they do is, try to cover up the mess they made again in the past couple of years.

this physio guy is incompetent, if you ask a question regarding any exercises, he will straight away google his phone. he was a junior of Harry currently working for pradeep sharma. sarin's physio who never do his job, only care about his employment, and whatever sarin's say, he will obey, he is sarin's loyal staff. that is why sarin keeps him. he would always say bad and fabricated things about pradeep sharma and harry the current physio at pradeep sharma out of jealousy. he will constantly come and annoy patients in a nice way to put the xray  on forum.  whenever people have complications, he will put them under pressure not to mention in the forum, as you can see how many unfinished diaries in the forum, even sarin's defender  4cmm also acknowledged in his diary this guy know nothing.

when u visit them, this guy will only show you the patients who are on the frame, because obviously while lengthening you wouldn't have any complications, complications come after removal of a frame . if a patient has complications, they will never let you talk to them, or they will never let them write it on the forum, if they do they will treat them badly. no professionalism in this malpractice.

the patients got complications none of them want to tell that in the forum , because they still have to rely on sarin for his treatment, so they hide everything. this is the stories of unfinished diaries, so these patients then and there, they use the fake id's to express the real situation what happens in sarin guest house, trust me whatever the fake id's say about sarin is true. believe them.

Sarin would say complications included, but he will make you wait one year to do the ATL surgery or nerve surgery which barely cost $500. also he knew patients don't want to stay in India longer, he knows western patients are eligible for income support payments in their own country so they won't stay more than three months, even if they have complications they will treat it in their own country. so don't get sold by the complication included marketing.

firstly I did the surgery with sarin in mid 2018 , finally now im recovered in 2020 after going thru ATL surgery and nerve decompression surgery. also i had very poor bone healing. my country surgeons said it's due to muscle atrophy and poor blood supply. sarin's non-weight-bearing doesn't let you walk, so the past one and a half years I was walking penguin walk because I lost all strength in my glutes and hip abductors, this is because I was in bed for three months not walking, I know some patients had permanent foot complications.  I didn't have any knowledge about the frame at that time when i decided to go with sarin.
so i chose sarin. now i regret I have paid 15 000 usd for nothing. I could have paid the same money in russia and recovered in one year completely without cutting my Achilles tendon. if you do not walk you will definitely have ballerina which needs surgery unless you have very stretchable tendon ( who does yoga or never played any sport). if you are real man you should have tight tendons and muscles.  so never do this surgery with sarin. simple go Russia or do it with the weight-bearing frame.

What made me chose sarin in the first place after reading all the negative reviews?
Because India is my country of origin, so I was able to fake my friends and family that I'm visiting India for other reasons. also I received a huge discount. because at that time when I did lengthening there was no other patients. I was hoping they would have learned their lessons and treat the patients better. honestly, nothing changed.

1.first he will rush your surgery in couple of hours reason he squeezes your appointment between the surgeries.
2. he does use his two junior doctors to perform surgeries because these days sarin only work part-time , so he doesn't even care about the profession, he should be getting money from the other junior surgeons to train them as well as get paid from the patients, this is very evident from other patients also, I'm in touch with some patients, so get updates from other ll's about this butcher farm.
3. He never come and touch or feel your leg, during lengthening, he rely on this incompetent physio's reporting, he is not a doctor, so he cannot handle clinical complaints because he is not a master of medicine. also he is scared to communicate patient's complications with sarin due to respect and his loyalty.
4. they give you cheap medications, which stops the inflammation and bone healing, that is why sarin's patients have bad bone healing where in Russia the medications are in western standard.
5. if you suggest something to sarin he will ask, am I the doctor or you the doctor?.
6. if you have a complication and ask him a question, he will be stressed out and bark at you as if the complication is your fault.
7. he never treats the patients with dignity.

in the past two years ,6-7 patients had ATL surgery, two patients had drop foot ( permanent nerve cut), 3 patients had non union. also sarin butchered one international femur patient he nailed him 3 times , he lost his height, he did lengthening again and he was in agony who also had non union, also you guys only know the stories of only sweden got x leg , but trust me three other patients supposed to recover well got bowed leg  which didn't come to forum , they made sure in a way only good news comes to forum.

Sarin's frame is not a proper ilizarov frame, so if u already have little curved bone inwards or outwards, after lengthening it will become more and very noticeable bowed leg or x leg, also there is no correction can be made in his frame. where in Russia correction is part of lengthening, that's because they do it in a proper Ilizarov frame and the surgeon is capable enough to perform lengthening.

If you don't believe my words before you make your mind, please message the unfinished diaries and ask them about this malpractice, don't judge sarin because of one or two good diaries, they got lucky, you wouldn't want to gamble with ur legs and health.

once you have complications that is when you will see their true indian colors. they will give you false information about the complication, they will not tell the accurate diagnoses, this is all third world mentality, they will treat you like a public patient.
they will not even do an ultra sound or MRI for your legs, but they will falsely promote everything included in the treatment. never trust this malpractice, some patients while in the guest house they have no choice other than praising sarin, they hope they will get better treatment.

they even paid me my return airfare, because I was so upset when I left, I told them I will write in the forum, they paid my airfare. so i keep my mouth shut, fk them, you can't buy me with money. moral is important for me, I want to save other patients from this malpractice.

Movie

Re: never do lengthening with sarin, the worse place to do LL surgery
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2020, 07:39:08 AM »

dang bro that's crazy lol, Sarin lost it all? wow I guess everybody gets what they deserve at the end. I'm glad you're better now even though It took so long
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2020, 10:36:41 AM »

yes, a class action lawsuit is coming for him, we have already spoken to a delhi lawyer. if any of his old patients would like to sue him, please join us, direct message on this profile.

Korl

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2020, 12:27:22 PM »

Bro i choose dr. Sarin because my cousin recovered completely. After surgery i saw many patients here they came for nails remove all were happy. Recently a guy from Sweden had surgery on femur last year he did tibia and recovered completely
You posted something without no proof it's look fake for me

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 02:02:58 PM »

hahaha wow another brainwashed patriot who thinks, attack on sarin is attack on India! I'd be happy if you defend him even after one 6 months of surgery. there were many patients came to fix their complications when I was there, also they were some ordinary indian people pretended like they were ex-patients and they were there to remove the nail, they looked happy too :)

what proof do you need? for which complaint?

sweden guy? tell him to write a diary about his experience. they must have lied to you bro. I understand especially when they lie in Inidan language it's difficult to pick up, but when they talk to internationals in English , their lies get noticed very easily.as you know It is very difficult to tell a lie in a second language.

TemakiSushi

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2020, 02:24:13 PM »

Thanks for info and I’m very sorry for what you had to go through
Hope you win in the court

You’ve mentioned Russia is better
But I should say too many complications are happening in Russia also
There aren’t any cheap and good doctors
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Beforeandafter

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2020, 02:25:39 PM »

Completely agree with genuineIndainguy, Almost every dairy of Dr. Sarin is incomplete and i believe many of them are fake too just for promotion.
When i started reading here to get some answers i checked a dairy from Indian Girl, I believe she is clearly in the same situation like you were. Question is why she is still writing good for him even after having two corrective surgeries. she didn't even mention that (corrective surgeries)on the forum someone else does that for her.
That shows no patriotism at all this is clearly stupidity because even after so many bad outcomes people are still going to him, why people aren't going though the live patients reviews and the discussions happen here. If only consideration is India for Indians they can choose Dr Parihar or as a matter of fact Dr Pardip Sharma too because his patients are still doing good.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2020, 03:08:46 PM »

Thanks for sharing, good luck in court. i am suing my surgeon and going to court in Turkey. More people need to get their experiences of negligent doctors out there, so people dont have to go through what we have been through.

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 02:26:15 AM »

exactly, these human vampires think we do not come back to ask questions, once they broke our legs and fill their pockets,since this surgery is very private and confidential. justice prevail, bad doctors should get their facemask peeled.

Smaller

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 02:16:30 PM »

Feeling Bad for genuineIndianguy, Its good that you are taking action against negligence and very clear about your thought of action. All the best.
I agree that they don't answer all your questions and try every possible to manipulate you for procedure without even discussion. I tried to reach them with my query but didn't get satisfaction with their approach.
(When i reached Dr Pradip Sharma's team they answer all your question and never push forward if you are not clear in your head. Day by day they prove good and transparent.)
I hope you get what you want. Know the time you spent here in recovery with so many complication and multiple procedures, will never come back. and you made so many bitter memories here, Just want to wish you all the luck and happiness for future.

TallPersonality

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2020, 08:47:29 PM »

Genuineindianguy - Why don't you show any proof to your accusations?

My experience is drastically different from what I've read in your post. I have seen many ex-patients who have recovered well. It is simply not true that I am the only person in the last two years (as you claim) to have recovered fully after undergoing LL with Dr Sarin. To clarify, I have yet to recover fully but yes my journey thus far has been very smooth. If I develop any complications down the track towards full recovery, I will be sure to detail this in my diary. I have not received any incentive, financial or otherwise, to promote, defend or conceal anything relating to Dr Sarin's practice. Also, it is unrealistic to expect zero complications from a procedure of this level of inherent complexity and risk. For e.g. a patient who lengthens 3 inches (7.5cm) or more would, in most cases, develop the complication of ballerina (as did I) - this is unavoidable in the vast majority of cases; patients are made aware of this before deciding whether they should proceed to lengthen up to this amount.

Me as well as many patients, past and current, are awaiting your response with real substantive proof. Please respond.

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2020, 03:55:36 AM »

1. firstly when did you go to India? and which country you from?

2. which ex-patients did you see recovered well, pls provide their forum name?

3. or you saw the fake videos they show you? haha thinking they ex-patients.

4.okay where is the proof I'm lying?

5. if you need proof not believe my words why don't you message the unfinished diaries yourself?

6. also why not sarin's ex-patients ( who has unfinished diaries) none of them come to defend my complaint ???

7. They clearly hide the past and compensate you guys with good treatment haha, so you never seen any ex-patient come to fix the problem? haha or they hide those details from you? I know what must have happened after I made this post, they would have come to you and victimized themselves and create sympathy among the patients, so you guys defend them on the forum. remember no smoke without fire. complication happen I agree, but in sarin farm complications happen because of careless negligence and letting other surgeons operate on you.

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2020, 04:26:39 AM »

small, correction according to the info we received its not, 4 drop foot.

It is one drop foot and 4 nerve damage cases. We double-checked the info, the rest of them are all assured.

OverSixFeetTall

« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2020, 05:49:55 AM »

I have Indian friends (who grew up in India) and they are great and friendly people to hang out with, but when it comes to doing business with them, they are the slimmest people to deal with. And unfortunately can’t do business with them.

But stories like this... just proves how they screw their own people just to get to the bottom line: money

There’s no sense of integrity and respect, that’s the reason why India is such a 3rd world country. It’s completely ingrained in the system to be screwed over and when they will bite hard when they want something until they get it. And even when they get it, they are still not satisfied. It’s a very odd, poor, and greedy mindset that destroys many people’s lives - look at the post and the country.

So sad.
My Current Height: 5'9
My Goal Height: 6'0
Lengthen: Femurs

nomad13

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2020, 06:54:48 AM »

I have Indian friends (who grew up in India) and they are great and friendly people to hang out with, but when it comes to doing business with them, they are the slimmest people to deal with. And unfortunately can’t do business with them.

But stories like this... just proves how they screw their own people just to get to the bottom line: money

There’s no sense of integrity and respect, that’s the reason why India is such a 3rd world country. It’s completely ingrained in the system to be screwed over and when they will bite hard when they want something until they get it. And even when they get it, they are still not satisfied. It’s a very odd, poor, and greedy mindset that destroys many people’s lives - look at the post and the country.

So sad.
I am sorry but this is bottom line ignorance of some dude to feel better of himself, i travel quiet frequent both in west and east like even Italy you have to be careful not to get screwed if you land in some bad hands so it is most of eastern europe and also in France and even UK, check the dairy of Jolien of Dr. Giotikas she talks as if Greece is worse place to live and she doesn't feel safe just because it's balkan country and she is from northern europe. Read the dairy of Hanshi she blames a German doctor.

Where as in india you have good chance of not being as screwed/cheated as you could in western countries all you have to do is avoid very few obvious people and not be a simpleton, rest people in India are quite hospitable and kind.

You have tourist/noob trap in every country you can imagine and it's quite easy to know when it's happening all you have to do is avoid just that one and not blame whole country and its community as ignorant and rant over it like a kid.

This comment too cliche with all fancy words like 3rd world, only people who use this word are themselves poor living with basic paycheque and it's time to get some least education.

Just go to New York Times square and act like a total noob as had in this comment and see how it ends up there.

I am far from being patriotic to any country but i hate ignorance when it try come off as fancy cliche by few it's f*king sad
LON tibias(Oct 2019) in consolidation phase 160cm --> 165cm by Dr. Pradip Sharma http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64481.0

limewalk

« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2020, 07:23:32 AM »

No comments on Sarin.

But India is a very large country. If you're in the top 1% of wealth you can get access to some of the best doctors and care. So yes, the poor and middle class get bad medical care in India but the well off can get very high quality treatment. I would much rather get LL in India than here in Australia or in some small but developed country like Norway or Switzerland where there are hardly any LL specialists. Remember "volume" of patients is extremely important. All things considered USA seems to be the best option right now.

But most importantly I would avoid any kind of "LL tourism packages" that are offered by middlemen in third world countries.

Korl

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2020, 10:13:36 AM »

Just a random article with no evidence and everyone is trusting him. Holy  

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2020, 12:30:56 AM »

You only there for a few weeks, You know nothing. I'm talking about what happened during my time. Do not say random! why would you even care if I talk about my experience, why there is a need for you to defend Sarin? just go and do your surgery and write about your journey. you are talking as if I am the first person to write a bad review about sarin? he is not recommendable at all, if you wanna test your luck go for it. they should be really scared now, from now on all their potential patients (if they have any) will get better treatment, best medical care. reason why? they themself know the truth. I really wish somebody had written a detailed article about this malpractice rather than random comments, so I would not have chosen them in the first place.

Shortgunner

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2020, 11:50:07 AM »

As you have already mentioned , you have fully recovered from the sergery finally after 2 years and now are going to sue dr sarin, then there shall not be any hesitation in revealing your identity,  why dont you tell us your name so that we believe your story.

As for me, everything is good here at the guesthouse,  sergery went good and I expect some complications during the recovery period because the nature of the sergery itself is extreme and unnatural to the body however with proper exercise, I geniunly believe I would become normal.

Pharaoh

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2020, 03:39:59 PM »

How shameless one has to be to start and run all these fake threads to fight eachother, go and sue him first before running Indian soap opera don't just blah blah

NEET

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2020, 01:20:50 PM »

Hi,

I'm an Indian guy from Europe. I have waited so far to write this because I'm no longer need to be relying on sarin.

firstly what prompted me to write this article: I want to save other potential patients! because there are few new Indian diaries promoting sarin, so I don't want any international patient to get trapped in this. Tall personality has a good recovery means, he is one out of fifteen sarin patients in the past three years got one good recovery. who naturally had stretchable tendons and muscles.

you should not do lengthening on a nonweight baring frame, no reason you have to go India for this surgery, if you need this surgery go russia its the same money, better treatment, better in every aspect including privacy. In sarin's guest house no privacy, it is a motel.

although these Indian people think by promoting sarin, they can promote one of their own country doctors in the international market, they think it is patriotism, also they think their country makes revenue. Obviously  Indians have no other choice, as Parihar does not even do this cosmetic business, they only left with sarin, apart from that I see some good diaries from pradeep sharma . however, sarin name is popular for obvious reason. he is not a good surgeon at all, but he is a good business man, he doesn't care about your well being. he has a physio guy always available on whatsup who will lie to the potential patients to sell his business. I remember he gave me hopes to me and other patients you can do 10cm,  also they say to Indian people they can be normal after 6 months, This is complete malpractice.

Sarin malpractice is still operating as the same as before, do not think that it just a thing in the past or now he is experienced. they themselves acknowledged since 2015 that they didn't have any good business until 2019. because of dr sarin and his malpractice and the patient's complications were exposed on the old forum.  now just because few diaries are up they think they can rebuild their reputation using indian diaries, let me tell you the unknown facts about this malpractice. im in still touch with their many patients.

what I heard is sarin has lost his house and all properties in a lawsuit against a patient now he is staying in a rental apartment, so he would like to break as many legs as possible without patients care in order to get rich again, so his bait is indian people and non english speaking europe countries, he knew that his real face is exposed in the old forum and among English speaking people. so he is advertising Europe and India in a huge amount. in India he is distributing flyers and brochures without any morals. he only work part time in the hospital, almost retired so do not care about future lawsuits. so be careful guys.

do not get fooled by indian diaries, this surgery is progressing in huge amounts in korea, china and Russia but they don't come to this forum because they not english speakers. whereas in india English is official language and their population is more than billion so just a few indian diaries don't justify sarin, what they do is, try to cover up the mess they made again in the past couple of years.

this physio guy is incompetent, if you ask a question regarding any exercises, he will straight away google his phone. he was a junior of Harry currently working for pradeep sharma. sarin's physio who never do his job, only care about his employment, and whatever sarin's say, he will obey, he is sarin's loyal staff. that is why sarin keeps him. he would always say bad and fabricated things about pradeep sharma and harry the current physio at pradeep sharma out of jealousy. he will constantly come and annoy patients in a nice way to put the xray  on forum.  whenever people have complications, he will put them under pressure not to mention in the forum, as you can see how many unfinished diaries in the forum, even sarin's defender  4cmm also acknowledged in his diary this guy know nothing.

when u visit them, this guy will only show you the patients who are on the frame, because obviously while lengthening you wouldn't have any complications, complications come after removal of a frame . if a patient has complications, they will never let you talk to them, or they will never let them write it on the forum, if they do they will treat them badly. no professionalism in this malpractice.

the patients got complications none of them want to tell that in the forum , because they still have to rely on sarin for his treatment, so they hide everything. this is the stories of unfinished diaries, so these patients then and there, they use the fake id's to express the real situation what happens in sarin guest house, trust me whatever the fake id's say about sarin is true. believe them.

Sarin would say complications included, but he will make you wait one year to do the ATL surgery or nerve surgery which barely cost $500. also he knew patients don't want to stay in India longer, he knows western patients are eligible for income support payments in their own country so they won't stay more than three months, even if they have complications they will treat it in their own country. so don't get sold by the complication included marketing.

firstly I did the surgery with sarin in mid 2018 , finally now im recovered in 2020 after going thru ATL surgery and nerve decompression surgery. also i had very poor bone healing. my country surgeons said it's due to muscle atrophy and poor blood supply. sarin's non-weight-bearing doesn't let you walk, so the past one and a half years I was walking penguin walk because I lost all strength in my glutes and hip abductors, this is because I was in bed for three months not walking, I know some patients had permanent foot complications.  I didn't have any knowledge about the frame at that time when i decided to go with sarin.
so i chose sarin. now i regret I have paid 15 000 usd for nothing. I could have paid the same money in russia and recovered in one year completely without cutting my Achilles tendon. if you do not walk you will definitely have ballerina which needs surgery unless you have very stretchable tendon ( who does yoga or never played any sport). if you are real man you should have tight tendons and muscles.  so never do this surgery with sarin. simple go Russia or do it with the weight-bearing frame.

What made me chose sarin in the first place after reading all the negative reviews?
Because India is my country of origin, so I was able to fake my friends and family that I'm visiting India for other reasons. also I received a huge discount. because at that time when I did lengthening there was no other patients. I was hoping they would have learned their lessons and treat the patients better. honestly, nothing changed.

1.first he will rush your surgery in couple of hours reason he squeezes your appointment between the surgeries.
2. he does use his two junior doctors to perform surgeries because these days sarin only work part-time , so he doesn't even care about the profession, he should be getting money from the other junior surgeons to train them as well as get paid from the patients, this is very evident from other patients also, I'm in touch with some patients, so get updates from other ll's about this butcher farm.
3. He never come and touch or feel your leg, during lengthening, he rely on this incompetent physio's reporting, he is not a doctor, so he cannot handle clinical complaints because he is not a master of medicine. also he is scared to communicate patient's complications with sarin due to respect and his loyalty.
4. they give you cheap medications, which stops the inflammation and bone healing, that is why sarin's patients have bad bone healing where in Russia the medications are in western standard.
5. if you suggest something to sarin he will ask, am I the doctor or you the doctor?.
6. if you have a complication and ask him a question, he will be stressed out and bark at you as if the complication is your fault.
7. he never treats the patients with dignity.

in the past two years ,6-7 patients had ATL surgery, two patients had drop foot ( permanent nerve cut), 3 patients had non union. also sarin butchered one international femur patient he nailed him 3 times , he lost his height, he did lengthening again and he was in agony who also had non union, also you guys only know the stories of only sweden got x leg , but trust me three other patients supposed to recover well got bowed leg  which didn't come to forum , they made sure in a way only good news comes to forum.

Sarin's frame is not a proper ilizarov frame, so if u already have little curved bone inwards or outwards, after lengthening it will become more and very noticeable bowed leg or x leg, also there is no correction can be made in his frame. where in Russia correction is part of lengthening, that's because they do it in a proper Ilizarov frame and the surgeon is capable enough to perform lengthening.

If you don't believe my words before you make your mind, please message the unfinished diaries and ask them about this malpractice, don't judge sarin because of one or two good diaries, they got lucky, you wouldn't want to gamble with ur legs and health.

once you have complications that is when you will see their true indian colors. they will give you false information about the complication, they will not tell the accurate diagnoses, this is all third world mentality, they will treat you like a public patient.
they will not even do an ultra sound or MRI for your legs, but they will falsely promote everything included in the treatment. never trust this malpractice, some patients while in the guest house they have no choice other than praising sarin, they hope they will get better treatment.

they even paid me my return airfare, because I was so upset when I left, I told them I will write in the forum, they paid my airfare. so i keep my mouth shut, fk them, you can't buy me with money. moral is important for me, I want to save other patients from this malpractice.
Hi
Sympathies for you. And i hope God will give you courage to do the right thing and grace to stand with dignity. I hope whatever you write here is real, if it is can you please tell us did you made any experience diary here. Can you please name it.If you don't please post some of the picture of your surgery and current situation. What happened? Even after so much of information from your side every day someone than the other diffending the doctor ? Can you name any other ll'r who was there with you and had a bad experience like you. Because so many people are defending him please make sure that you  are right and put some reality to the post.

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 02:29:35 PM »

The people reading this know what is the truth. Ones that are defending only sarin's current Indian patients. not their ex-patients. So I do not think there is a need for me to update my identity or give further details at this stage. but I will expose every single detail in the near future. I will make this very interesting for a long long time to come.

We have no connection to Sarin's competitors, We are not recommending any other surgeons.

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2020, 03:51:36 AM »

Hi
Sympathies for you. And i hope God will give you courage to do the right thing and grace to stand with dignity. I hope whatever you write here is real, if it is can you please tell us did you made any experience diary here. Can you please name it.If you don't please post some of the picture of your surgery and current situation. What happened? Even after so much of information from your side every day someone than the other diffending the doctor ? Can you name any other ll'r who was there with you and had a bad experience like you. Because so many people are defending him please make sure that you  are right and put some reality to the post.
Hey Neet

singhiskingguri

• Visitor
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2020, 04:02:04 AM »

Hi
Sarin's current patient Indiangirl has mentioned in the deleted 4cm's diary that it was one of their ex-patient and she knew who he was which tells the truth, this ain't no fake. I'm very glad some one has the backbone to stand up against these malpractices.

Pharaoh

« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2020, 08:05:15 AM »

You are actually promoting Dr. Pradeep Sharma, if not you'd have revealed yourself to start with, without soap opera kind of suspense

eddiemorra

• Visitor
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2020, 10:17:42 AM »

It would be good if you included some evidence in the accusations (X-rays, diagnosis).

I do not say that what you say is not true, but if people start to accuse without evidence this forum would be crazy and no one would know who tells the truth.

The same for personal diaries. If photos or videos are not included, they could be invented by interested people.

Stepfast

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2020, 10:25:19 AM »

It would be good if you included some evidence in the accusations (X-rays, diagnosis).

I do not say that what you say is not true, but if people start to accuse without evidence this forum would be crazy and no one would know who tells the truth.

The same for personal diaries. If photos or videos are not included, they could be invented by interested people.

Absolutely right

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2020, 02:51:30 AM »

yes we are working on it, everything will be available here soon, we are collecting evidence.

genuineIndianguy

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2020, 02:53:59 AM »

You are actually promoting Dr. Pradeep Sharma, if not you'd have revealed yourself to start with, without soap opera kind of suspense
I realized It is a mistake to include Pradeep sharma name on my thread. Please do your own research before you choose your surgeon. Only recommendable doctor in India is Parihar.

Pharaoh

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2020, 03:07:26 PM »

I realized It is a mistake to include Pradeep sharma name on my thread. Please do your own research before you choose your surgeon. Only recommendable doctor in India is Parihar.

This is good, pradeep sharma is quite new in this scene and having Harry with him makes him quiet as bad as sarin

Pharaoh

« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2020, 04:11:47 PM »

yes we are working on it, everything will be available here soon, we are collecting evidence.

You could post yours for first to start with, what are you waiting for
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up