Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dont fall for marketing hawks from India Turkey Vietnam Russia  (Read 1528 times)

Pharaoh

Dont fall for marketing hawks from India Turkey Vietnam Russia
« on: February 07, 2020, 07:57:23 PM »

Let's open this thread by two famous marketing hawks from India, Dr. Amar Sarin and PT Harry(this guy is PT but wants to earn money on backs of surgeons like Dr. Pradeep Sharma and others unethical doctors), lets not forget all their scandals with Apotheosis.

I am seeing increasing number of fake dairies, and fake account comment on dairies of patients of these two, to promote their dairies, its ugly to say the least and it looks quite apparent that its fake I wonder why they even bother. Seems Turkish are learning the same tricks.

While I did my research for LL doctors I came across all sort of people who are professional to down right criminals, these doctors charge you 10 times or even more to what they charge regular patients from their country, and its not ok, we at this end feel its still cheap but promoting such doctors encourages them to play out their dirty tricks and fool people to make even more money, so never go to such doctors.

Always talk to doctors directly not with hospitals that want to make money out of your misery, and never make deal with arrangers or middle men or any PT that wants to act as arranger all these are alarming red flags, never encourage such activities.

Once you spoke with doctor check what are the real prices of this procedure in that country for regular(non-cosmetic and cosmetic patients) if price offered to you is high ask the doctor why, and don't fall for their eluding stories if they make. Don't fall for packages with accommodation either.

Research the doctor cross check whichever way you can, and also cross check if they have any legal proceeding ongoing or even in past this could be an indicator that they had ruined some patients life like few doctors in Russia.

If you by mistake fell for any of these hawks, be patient and inquire your legal options most countries does offer free legal assistance with a prosecutor make use of it, have good reliable doctor as your consultant so your fake doctor won't delude you further away, always check and verify past patients who had LL 1 or 2 years past or even more, check their journey and their current conditions, don't fall if they show recent patients, if the country you chose is not your own then get in contact with your consulate or embassy in that country, you be surprised with the amount of help you get from them.

This might look as I am generalizing all these countries but I am not, do go there but don't go to someone that's there just for easy money(more than what he earns if he is honest) and at the end this will make you have a bad opinion of that country and on that case it be on you, there is not excuse not to research extensively at first before falling prey for one of these unethical hawks.

I wish moderators pin this post or to the least create one as this so to help avoid these marketing hawks.

jan

• Visitor
Re: Dont fall for marketing hawks from India Turkey Vietnam Russia
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2020, 01:37:57 PM »

pharaoh how are u mate,

iam surprised how no one has said anything to the most important matter, i came across with afew hawks, pushing me to talk to them as i recently resumed  researching about The LL after 3 years ,
now i have saved my hardearned money to achieve my goal to defeat genetics , now these blood suckers out there to munch on your hard earned money and risk your life, to any one out there who is planning to do LL pls dont be gallable , do research and educate ur self it is not a joke
Iam 152cm tall for a 30 yr male, i suck, need to do some thing about it

azman

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2020, 01:57:58 PM »

Pharaoh

Thank you for posting this and hopefully potential CLLers read this before it’s too late.

Pharaoh

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2020, 03:35:18 PM »

Seems few might be wondering who am I and why am I after Harry and Sarin, I been following this forum for quite some time now, it helped me during my LL in 2018(won't say where and by whom, coz I don't promote any) but these two Harry and Sarin are going rampant on destroying credibility of this forum by making fake profiles and dairies with their greed and this should be shut down

Atypical

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 08:48:03 PM »

So Mr. Pharaoh please let us know which dairy we should read, according to you everybody here is fake. And you made Dr sarin, Dr. Pradip Sharma and Harry omnipresent. You directly accuse the whole nation and it's not only one you mentioned many. Why only India you are targeting then, what about turkey Vietnam Russia. You didn't mention them frequently. Please let us know about them too. Seems like you travel the world and you know everything.
Are you holding personal grudges? Why don't you ask the admin to delete the forum so that no one will wright anything and your purpose will solve?
Because you made everything so dirty and irritating.
Please don't fool yourself by saying that this is also fake and belongs to Dr. Sarin/Harry/ Dr. Pradip Sharma.

Pharaoh

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2020, 09:56:42 PM »

So Mr. Pharaoh please let us know which dairy we should read, according to you everybody here is fake. And you made Dr sarin, Dr. Pradip Sharma and Harry omnipresent. You directly accuse the whole nation and it's not only one you mentioned many. Why only India you are targeting then, what about turkey Vietnam Russia. You didn't mention them frequently. Please let us know about them too. Seems like you travel the world and you know everything.
Are you holding personal grudges? Why don't you ask the admin to delete the forum so that no one will wright anything and your purpose will solve?
Because you made everything so dirty and irritating.
Please don't fool yourself by saying that this is also fake and belongs to Dr. Sarin/Harry/ Dr. Pradip Sharma.

Why do you find my thread and comments troubling is that because you are Harry?
You even posted a thread with your new website to promote your self, that's shame
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64447.0

Now lets get to answering you
1. I never said everyone is fake, you got sad coz I called you out, so chill
2. I didn't made Sarin Harry And Pradeep Sharma omnipresent rather they are bad part of pond which others should identify, so dream on if you want to feel you are omnipresent
3. Read my thread I never accuse(wrong choice word, people call it blame though) the whole nation rather, I try to keep people identified of frauds so they wont feel salty of the whole nation where as you guys are bringing bad name for your own nations, so good luck
4. Why only India, I have been in contact with Harry and Sarin for long directly and indirectly, so let them wonder who am i
5. About Turkey Russia Vietnam, atleast Russia and Vietnam aren't making as fake accounts as you guys, so you bring it on yourself so its a shame on you, I will be writing soon on turkey, I am in contact with few doctors
6. My purpose is not to stop from anybody to write, my purpose is stop you(Harry) and Sarin to stop, so do feel sad, go on
7. I don't have to fool myself, coz you made enough fool of yourself with your subtle move awesome mate, only those hurt are complaining.

Pharaoh

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 10:42:06 PM »

get busy with your fake daries Smaller, nomad13, Adios than exposing yourself with your subtle comments

lelouche

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2020, 02:15:42 AM »

Why do you find my thread and comments troubling is that because you are Harry?
You even posted a thread with your new website to promote your self, that's shame
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64447.0

Now lets get to answering you
1. I never said everyone is fake, you got sad coz I called you out, so chill
2. I didn't made Sarin Harry And Pradeep Sharma omnipresent rather they are bad part of pond which others should identify, so dream on if you want to feel you are omnipresent
3. Read my thread I never accuse(wrong choice word, people call it blame though) the whole nation rather, I try to keep people identified of frauds so they wont feel salty of the whole nation where as you guys are bringing bad name for your own nations, so good luck
4. Why only India, I have been in contact with Harry and Sarin for long directly and indirectly, so let them wonder who am i
5. About Turkey Russia Vietnam, atleast Russia and Vietnam aren't making as fake accounts as you guys, so you bring it on yourself so its a shame on you, I will be writing soon on turkey, I am in contact with few doctors
6. My purpose is not to stop from anybody to write, my purpose is stop you(Harry) and Sarin to stop, so do feel sad, go on
7. I don't have to fool myself, coz you made enough fool of yourself with your subtle move awesome mate, only those hurt are complaining.

I am waiting for your comment on Tureky bro.

Pharaoh

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2020, 03:13:40 AM »

I am waiting for your comment on Tureky bro.
Follow one thumb rule, avoid tourist traps and those that sound like agents and too greedy for money it isn't hard to spot it on

lelouche

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2020, 07:00:08 AM »

yes, i will write direct with the doctor. Considering LON femur there because of the price and the doctor is experienced.

Could you check my mockups, I think 8cm on femur looks wierd. Thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up