Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Cheap Surgeon For Surgery on Femurs and Tibia below 100k  (Read 2882 times)

Gman23

Best Cheap Surgeon For Surgery on Femurs and Tibia below 100k
« on: February 07, 2020, 09:20:44 PM »

After thinking, researching about it I came to a conclusion that the surgery with the good surgeons will cost you more then 50k and over. If anyone, possibly someone who’s done the surgery for cheap tell me about their experience and suggestions on which Surgeon is cheap and good. As for me to save up 70,100k it could possibly take more then 6 years and I ain’t got time to wait that long. So please give suggestions for the best surgeons. No fake information, like The surgeons in India, Mangal parihar etc they are too cheap and rather fishy, scammer types. Please reply Thank You
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Re: Best Cheap Surgeon For Surgery on Femurs and Tibia below 100k
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 09:49:48 AM »

Hello there,

My name is Murat and i am patient coordinator of Dr HALIL BULDU.

LON METHOS PACKAGE: 16.000EURO
PRECICE-2 METHOD: 35.000EURO
STRYDE METHOD: 55.000EURO

If you have LON Package you need to have a second surgery to remove your external nails after your lengthening period. 
Its cost is 2500EURO and 4-5 days needed only. 4 Nights of hotel stay included.

If you have PRECICE-2 or STRYDE when you finish your lengthening you need to come back for control and bring back the remote control device.

Main nails inside the bones will not be removed atleast for 1,5-2 years does not matter the method.

Our packages covers almost everything a lengthening patient needs and we keep our prices as reasonable as we can without lowering quality.

We need AP LATERAL 2 Ways X-Ray of the bones you wish to have surgery. (Femur or Tibia)

Following to your Xrays a video conferance with Dr Halil BULDU will be arranged for your questions.

Your flight ticket details will be asked to confirm your arrival and book your surgery.

Payment is cash only on arrival or wire transfer to our bank account at least a week before your arrival because international money transactions takes 3-5 business days. All transaction fees are on to payer.

You will need ‪around 17-18‬ days in Istanbul/Turkey. We also recommend you to bring an accompany with you.

Each Method Packages includes;
🔹Lengthening Surgery for both legs (Femur or Tibia up to your choosing)
🔹All necessary medications related to surgery
🔹Custom made Walker and Crutches
🔹All necessary examinations and tests
🔹5 Nights of hospital stay (All Meals Included)
🔹10 Nights of hotel stay for 2 person 
🔹10 Sessions of Physical Therapy during hotel stay
🔹Airport Transfers to our hotel

After your PTR Sessions you can return your country and continue to your Lengthening as instructed. So you do not need to be here during all lengthening period.

With Limb Lengthening extensor, you will be taller 1mm a day. 10 days=1cm

It is your call to decide which bones for surgery.

Femur Bones
+ Heals Faster
+ You can gain up to 8cm
- Discomfortable for the patient

Tibia Bones
+Comfortable for the patient
- Heals slowly
- You can gain up to 7cm

What are the differences between methods?
LON means Lengthening Over Nail. There will be 2 devices on each leg internal and external.
Advantages compare to PRECICE and STRYDE:
+ You don’t need a motorized nail. Patients usually can walk right after surgery.
+ Highly reliable and most commonly performed method in the World currently.
+ Most important factor is reasonable cost compare to Precice and Stryde.
- People Who had LON Surgery needs a second surgery for removal of their external fixators and fixator nails after lengthening period. It's cost is 2500EURO. Price includes; 1 Night hospital stay, 4 Nights of hotel stay, medications&tests, airport shuttle.

PRECICE-2 is the last tech intramedullary motorized nail method.
Advantages compare to LON:
+ Device is internally embedded into the patient’s bone, thats why it does not cause any discomfort and significantly minimizes risk of infection
+ No External Fixators. Nail it self electromagneticly motorized via remote control
+ More comfortable
+ No visible sign or device around your legs
+ 3 Months Lesser recovery time compare to LON (After lengthening period)

STRYDE is the upgraded version of Precice-2.
Advantages compage to LON and PRECICE 2:
+ STRYDE nails are made of stainless steel, which much stronger and durable than PRECICE 2 titanium-made nails
+ STRYDE nails can easily bear full weight of the patients so thats why after few weeks of crutch usage you will be able to walk around without any help.
+ STRYDE allows patient not to use bloodthinner which means lesser cost
+ No External Fixators. Nail it self electromagneticly motorized via remote control
+ Device is internally embedded into the patient’s bone, thats why it does not cause any discomfort and significantly minimizes risk of infection
+ 3 Months Lesser recovery time compare to LON (After lengthening period)

Basically With Precice-2 and STRYDE 
90% less infection and enbolism risk compare to LON. 
More comfortable and not external devices.
Less surgery time which LON takes 5-6 hours but Precice and STRYDE takes about 1-2hours. 
Precice-2 and Stryde has 3months lesser recovery time after lengthening period compare to LON. Means they are heals faster.

But with LON and STRYDE you can walk right after surgery. LON has 2 supports from both inside and outside as you see and STRYDE is made of Stainless Steel thats why they can carry your weight easily.
Precice-2 made of Titanium but you can not walk with it next day it takes couple more days but eventually you will be able to. 

If you wish to walk sooner start to do leg streching excersizes before your surgery.

You can visit our webpage; https://www.limblengtheningsurgery.istanbul/
You can visit our surgeon’s webpage: https://halilbuldu.com/en/limb-lengthening-packages/
You can text us by WhatsApp or iMessage from: +905330164562
You can visit our instagram page for videos: https://instagram.com/limblengtheningturkey

TemakiSushi

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2020, 10:00:57 AM »

Just doing femur is probably enough and the best way for your budget
Only trustworthy for tibias is Donghoon so far I’ve researched and it will be too much for your budget
Plan to have Stryde TIBIAS surgery with Donghoon
Welcome any NEGATIVE information of Donghoon
Any doctor with more than 5% complication rate is NOT acceptable

Polvorón

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2020, 07:44:58 PM »

Hello there,

My name is Murat and i am patient coordinator of Dr HALIL BULDU.

LON METHOS PACKAGE: 16.000EURO
PRECICE-2 METHOD: 35.000EURO
Hello!

What is the cost of removing the internal nail when the process is finished?
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2020, 10:28:39 AM »

Hello!

What is the cost of removing the internal nail when the process is finished?

It is 5000EURO if the patient had the limb lengthening surgery with us.
You need only 6 Days for it. 1 Night in the hospital and 4 Nights in our hotel.

Fox

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:50:47 PM »

It is 5000EURO if the patient had the limb lengthening surgery with us.
You need only 6 Days for it. 1 Night in the hospital and 4 Nights in our hotel.

mr. murat

care to elaborate on why a doctor will use a patient coordinator to find patients? since i saw your posts on numerous threads and it seems like you're trying to gain some "customers"
it looks like your doctor only wants to chase money at this point

will you or can you show some international publications by this doctor on LL to give some info about his experience?  and please do share some x-rays of patients.

if you want to promote something, thats how you do it. not copy paste everything.
please dont misunderstand my words. ty.
165.5 / 5'5"

cam007

« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2020, 09:02:46 AM »

/deleted.
175cm , goal 181cm

** est.2022 for 5-6cm tibias preferably

Pharaoh

« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2020, 10:50:34 PM »

dont go with money chasers like Halil and Murat(his pet), they are here to make money out of your misery

kilin

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2020, 01:42:22 PM »

dont go with money chasers like Halil and Murat(his pet), they are here to make money out of your misery
Yep, and other doctors do not chase money and do the operation for free? Lol.
With other doctors, the cost of an operation is several times more expensive.

Fox

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2020, 07:02:13 PM »

Yep, and other doctors do not chase money and do the operation for free? Lol.
With other doctors, the cost of an operation is several times more expensive.

yeah but some doctors are much more experienced compared to this one tbh, of course he does what he does to earn some money but promotions all over the place is like when you try to sell some "product". maybe he really is a good doctor but you cant really trust this way. its not all about the price, its about the patients experiences and how well they are doing now, and how many patients went to him. we have little to no info about this.
165.5 / 5'5"

kilin

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2020, 07:43:28 PM »

yeah but some doctors are much more experienced compared to this one tbh, of course he does what he does to earn some money but promotions all over the place is like when you try to sell some "product". maybe he really is a good doctor but you cant really trust this way. its not all about the price, its about the patients experiences and how well they are doing now, and how many patients went to him. we have little to no info about this.
All doctors want to earn money and they have the right to it.  I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the doctor openly advertises his services.
Other doctors either create a fake forum as with apotheosis or create fake diaries.
It may seem that I'm protecting this doctor, since I had surgery with him.  But no, I defend the opportunity to openly advertise a services of any doctor.
Although it bothers me how some people respond about a doctor without having any results or experience. 
In a couple of days I am finishing my operation and hope to share my experience and results, even if they will be bad.
 I even agreed to openly publish my results, including a video/photo with my face :)

Fox

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2020, 08:30:57 PM »

All doctors want to earn money and they have the right to it.  I do not see anything wrong with the fact that the doctor openly advertises his services.
Other doctors either create a fake forum as with apotheosis or create fake diaries.
It may seem that I'm protecting this doctor, since I had surgery with him.  But no, I defend the opportunity to openly advertise a services of any doctor.
Although it bothers me how some people respond about a doctor without having any results or experience. 
In a couple of days I am finishing my operation and hope to share my experience and results, even if they will be bad.
 I even agreed to openly publish my results, including a video/photo with my face :)

i'm sorry but now this is the kind of thing i want to hear, why didn't you say before that you went to this doctor?
advertisements dont really do it for me, instead i'd like to hear some first hand experiences, like yours.
how was the surgery? how much are you going to lengthen yourself? did you do the femur, tibia or both?
what method you chose as a lengthening tool? and where are you from?

sorry for bashing you with all the questions.. :P
165.5 / 5'5"

kilin

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2020, 10:37:41 PM »

i'm sorry but now this is the kind of thing i want to hear, why didn't you say before that you went to this doctor?
advertisements dont really do it for me, instead i'd like to hear some first hand experiences, like yours.
how was the surgery? how much are you going to lengthen yourself? did you do the femur, tibia or both?
what method you chose as a lengthening tool? and where are you from?

sorry for bashing you with all the questions.. :P
I did femur surgery using the lon + monorail fixators.  This is not as scary as the illizarov fixator, but it’s cheaper than precise / stryde and I can walk with crutches.  I lengthened my bones on  ~ 6.5cm and in a couple of days I plan to remove fixators. I hope my current height is ~177-178cm.
Now my pain level is 0/10 and I could lengthen even more.  But my left leg have numbness (on skin) and a couple of times I felt a burning on the skin.  I decided to stop the distraction. 
I am from Russia, unfortunately :)
If everything goes well, then I plan a second operation on tibia in half a year.
There is some my xrays etc

and shared video which did the doctor
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KuXSxlA8m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm also worried about the curvature of the inner nails. But the doctor said that while removing the fixators this will be fixed. We’ll see in a couple of days :)

Fox

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2020, 11:48:33 PM »

I did femur surgery using the lon + monorail fixators.  This is not as scary as the illizarov fixator, but it’s cheaper than precise / stryde and I can walk with crutches.  I lengthened my bones on  ~ 6.5cm and in a couple of days I plan to remove fixators. I hope my current height is ~177-178cm.
Now my pain level is 0/10 and I could lengthen even more.  But my left leg have numbness (on skin) and a couple of times I felt a burning on the skin.  I decided to stop the distraction. 
I am from Russia, unfortunately :)
If everything goes well, then I plan a second operation on tibia in half a year.
There is some my xrays etc

and shared video which did the doctor
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KuXSxlA8m/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I'm also worried about the curvature of the inner nails. But the doctor said that while removing the fixators this will be fixed. We’ll see in a couple of days :)

good job bro, i'm russian too ( not unfortunately ))) what was your height before? do you trust your doctor?
165.5 / 5'5"

kilin

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2020, 11:57:42 PM »

good job bro, i'm russian too ( not unfortunately ))) what was your height before? do you trust your doctor?
So we can speak Russian lol :)
My height before was ~172cm.
I trust my doctor on 97% :)
Any doctor can have a mistakes and you can not trust your life on 100%.
But I hope I chose the best doctor.

Fox

« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »

So we can speak Russian lol :)
My height before was ~172cm.
I trust my doctor on 97% :)
Any doctor can have a mistakes and you can not trust your life on 100%.
But I hope I chose the best doctor.

dont think a foreing language is allowed in here :) но спасибо за ответы))
i'm looking forward to your healing process, as i am also considering this doctor...
165.5 / 5'5"

Fox

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 05:14:53 PM »

/delete
165.5 / 5'5"

Blackwhite

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2020, 12:09:27 AM »

After thinking, researching about it I came to a conclusion that the surgery with the good surgeons will cost you more then 50k and over. If anyone, possibly someone who’s done the surgery for cheap tell me about their experience and suggestions on which Surgeon is cheap and good. As for me to save up 70,100k it could possibly take more then 6 years and I ain’t got time to wait that long. So please give suggestions for the best surgeons. No fake information, like The surgeons in India, Mangal parihar etc they are too cheap and rather fishy, scammer types. Please reply Thank You

Hi, I had surgery with precice2.I live in Istanbul. If you think about having surgery here, I'd like to help.my doctor, Prof.Dr.Mustafa Uysal.
You can reach me on Instagram or my blog here.. instagram: gurkancihannn
TARGET 1.71

Gman23

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2020, 10:49:07 PM »

Any new good cheap surgeons other then Dr parihar and Dr Giotikas. If anyone knows any other good decent surgeons then please suggest here thank You !!
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

184dream

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2020, 04:57:46 AM »

dr solomon  also has a good record
dont
          go
                      to
                                       turkey
                                                            ever  fk turkey .there is a post here called they nearly crippled me .. members
turkey is the worst just marketing we dont have singel success story from there it gotta be for a reason

Michael J. Assayag, MD

• Limb Lengthening Orthopedic Surgeon from ICLL
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2020, 04:48:13 PM »

Please send us the X-rays after fixator removal and locking screw insertion :)

Dr. Michael J Assayag MD FRCSC
Limb Lengthening and Reconstruction Surgeon
http://www.heightrx.com https://www.limblength.org/conditions/short-stature
massayag@lifebridgehealth.org
IG @bonelengthening

Vladyslav

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2020, 11:07:33 AM »

Just doing femur is probably enough and the best way for your budget
Only trustworthy for tibias is Donghoon so far I’ve researched and it will be too much for your budget

Is this the price for both legs or for one?

Bushguy

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2020, 04:10:52 PM »

the allignment of the femurs is pretty scary man.
Pages: [1]   Go Up