Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Urgent Advice Request for Stryde Tibias  (Read 453 times)

Athens

Urgent Advice Request for Stryde Tibias
« on: February 22, 2020, 02:36:14 PM »

I am at roughly 3cm. I still have 4cm to go according to my plan. But I have already seemed to develop ballerina foot! I have not stretched as I should have. I have developed a pain in both of my inner knees, presumably because of tightness. Can someone please let me know how I should go about stretching properly to reverse this? I invested so much money to develop tightness at just 3cm. Any and all advice is appreciated. I do have a slant board.

Great321

Re: Urgent Advice Request for Stryde Tibias
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 02:56:28 PM »

First of all, I had developed ballerina foot also at around 3cm. That's quite normal. But it did make me nervous which is why I didn't want to lengthen too much out of fear that it could stay this way.

I didn't stretch as much as I should have too.

If it's possible for you, these are the exercises that helped me to get rid of ballerina foot:

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64782.0

(Remember my first surgery was in october 2018, my LATN surgery in september 2019 and only multiple months after LATN surgery I got rid of my ballerina foot because I couldn't do those exercises before. So don't worry as long as you keep stretching everyday it will disappear sooner or later. What's your lengthening goal though?)
Pages: [1]   Go Up