Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CLL advice and recommendations  (Read 372 times)

trash bandicoot

CLL advice and recommendations
« on: February 21, 2020, 03:46:18 PM »

Hi guys,

I will be undergoing a CLL surgery around October this year if everything goes to plan.

Just wondering what would you guys that have already been through the surgery wish you had known before you did it?, what are some physical things you did pre-surgery and during the journey to make the whole process easier? (Eg. stretching before)

What do you recommend you do to keep yourself motivated thought the process?

Any and all advice is welcome!
Cheers

Futureller

Re: CLL advice and recommendations
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 06:29:54 PM »

Congrats that you are getting surgery in October, very exciting.  If I were you I would read InFullStryde's diary because he went out of the way to post everything he bought to make his life easier during his surgery, to help out future LLer's.

cyborg4life

Re: CLL advice and recommendations
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 01:16:25 AM »

Nice Oct will be here before you know it! Personally I went in knowing flexibility would be worse off so I made sure to do everything I could to start increasing my ROM leading up to the big day.

Also get in as best physical shape as you can prior. I lost 30lbs for a natural bodybuilding show that summer of 2012 so I just maintained it which probably made my mobility and nutrient partitioning more efficient while down and out.

I will be working on getting my plans revamped in next month or so. They are what I used to prep, rehab and rebuild pre, during and post op for optimal turnout.

Finally, to stay motivated throughout, for me it was coming back to that bodybuilding stage and doing much better. In 2012 I placed dead last as a natural pro, but when I returned with my new, balanced height, I placed no lower than 3rd in 2015 and 2018. (Working to be even better in 2021).

So find something you would like to use your new height to do and be aware of your progress each day. First 2 weeks suck, but after that work on getting better, increasing ROM, reducing swelling, longer PT sessions, etc.
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up