Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Permaban all TOXIC/ Sour Grapes Posters (EX:User "more")  (Read 1056 times)

173to187USTORUSSIA

Permaban all TOXIC/ Sour Grapes Posters (EX:User "more")
« on: March 09, 2022, 08:23:33 AM »

This is an suggestion more then anything. I'm not going to be here very often because limb lengthening and life, are getting in the way.

Users who actively bring nothing but negativity, toxicity and sour grapes to the forums should be INSTANTLY shadowbanned/permabanned.

I happened across Meck's LL diary and it was a great read. But I found there was this poster who was obsessively just talking very negative stuff about Meck repeatedly. Username is more.

Obviously, this is a sad man. Whether he is broke (most likely) or too scared to get the surgery (also possible) he is very toxic.

I am guessing he is too poor to avoid the surgery and most likely a short man who hates his own life.

My theory is he has a sour grapes/crab in a bucket mental complex. Unfortunately I doubt he is the only member on the site like this. Members like this who contribute absolutely no value to the forums and in fact attempt and do demotivate and bring down other should be banned IMMEDIATEDLY.

Nobody with an active social life and goals could afford to hate on some random stranger this much.

Forum should enact a new policy immediatedly - non constructive critiscism and toxic trolling should be a permabannable offence.

Permaban should consitute the following if possible:
IP BAN, DEVICE/Hardware BAN, Email Ban and Cookie Ban.

Let me know what you guys think.

Sorcerer

• O' captain! My captain!
Re: Permaban all TOXIC/ Sour Grapes Posters (EX:User "more")
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2022, 08:42:46 AM »

I also for once read Meck's diary but in all fairness he indeed lenthened too much although he didn't encounter with unsolvable physical issues after the procedure ended up but that was really an unrecommended amount of lengthening.
But yeah the reason why more was spamming in his diary in addition to other users like ghkid, ZUCC and similar users who mistook Meck as suffering from serious physical problems and he was concealing his real situations was that he thought of Dr.Balil as an uncredible butcher who ignored patients' safeties for depriving patients of their money and right after he saw Meck lengthened by an admittedly insane amount he started to in turn think Meck is a servant of Balil.
But tbh I don't think Balil is a real conscientious surgeon and as I heard from a LL veteran who did surgery in Balil's he told me that Balil did LL for 2-3 times per day and it seems to me he is prone to taking less cares of patients and devoted less into patients due to bing torn out by multiple surgeries every day. So I don't think he is a good option either. But yeah It was too beyond the line to harass Meck with cursing and suspecting.
As for IP ban or similar ways of permabanning, I don't think it will make sense, cuz the perbanned users can use other IP addresses or devices(it's very easy for modern computer science to allow users to realize them) to ruin the forum for more times so IP/devices ban is impossible and that he/she spams the forum doesn't mean he/she does not even have the right to learn LL knowledges any further. Maybe they are just mentally distorted and intoxicated by heightism which is pretty understandable in our short men's eyes.
So I worked out a better way to punish this kind of guys:
Create a pinned post named 'Black list of users' where reveals the disgusting activities on this forum of this kind of users to keep them notorious among this forum to inform everyone of the existences of them so that they can keep cautious of them instead of getting offended and angry without any anticipations.
On the other hand, we should hire/invite some Network Principle professions to help us dig out which diary writer is a ghost writer serving for random surgeons and which diary writer is a real patient who is narrating what is really happening instead of being deceived by them and achieving false informations. This forum is open for free so it may be inevitable for some servants of certain surgeons to advertise but LL is a very serious surgery which demands us to be able to disguish false informations from true informations and we are not playing Hopscotch on this forum. So NP professionals are in high demand on this forum.

Highest

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2022, 08:50:59 AM »

I'd also add not allowing users to change their names.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2022, 03:04:25 PM »

I'd also add not allowing users to change their names.

It will still be allowed but Sorcerer is now the permanent name of account #10225.

zaozari

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 06:36:04 PM »

What's the logic in being able to change names? It adds cacophony in the dialogs and topics. And favours dishonesty and identity disguising. It's not a good practice in a forum of palls helping each other.
And why not taking action when a user repeatedly shows inadmissible repeated  behaviours that can only be dealt with medical treatment (which no matter how good samaritans we are, we are not prepared to provide in the forum).
By allowing that user absolutely constant behaviour, nobody gets benefits. The toxic person itself uses the forum to dump his daily, hourly, dosis of pathology without it leading nowhere and even delaying real treatment and feeding the pathology that in some cases (Sorcerer) has or at least had even suicidal multiple attempts.
And for others like me, frankly my resistance is not infinite. Each day more and more I find more poison here and less real positive output or energy to contribute or feelings of support.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2022, 07:56:11 PM »

What's the logic in being able to change names? It adds cacophony in the dialogs and topics. And favours dishonesty and identity disguising. It's not a good practice in a forum of palls helping each other.

No logic whatsoever but I can't change it.

And why not taking action when a user repeatedly shows inadmissible repeated  behaviours that can only be dealt with medical treatment (which no matter how good samaritans we are, we are not prepared to provide in the forum).
By allowing that user absolutely constant behaviour, nobody gets benefits. The toxic person itself uses the forum to dump his daily, hourly, dosis of pathology without it leading nowhere and even delaying real treatment and feeding the pathology that in some cases (Sorcerer) has or at least had even suicidal multiple attempts.
And for others like me, frankly my resistance is not infinite. Each day more and more I find more poison here and less real positive output or energy to contribute or feelings of support.

If I thought he was a troll I would ban him, but I think he's being genuine about his feelings.  I don't like to kick people out.

zaozari

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2022, 08:18:36 PM »

No logic whatsoever but I can't change it.

If I thought he was a troll I would ban him, but I think he's being genuine about his feelings.  I don't like to kick people out.

Well, you're kicking me out. Sometimes a man needs to make options.

It's like "Russia Today". We've freedom of speech and freedom of propaganda. But all the West kicked them out for some reason.
He really needs treatment. He's feeding himself from the forum like a vampire and each day that passes the least he realizes the point he has reached. He doesn't even go ahead with LL despite all words and money he has. He's addicted to poison and he'll push people away more and more for one reason or the other.

Sorcerer

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2022, 09:57:06 PM »

It's like "Russia Today". We've freedom of speech and freedom of propaganda. But all the West kicked them out for some reason.
He really needs treatment. He's feeding himself from the forum like a vampire and each day that passes the least he realizes the point he has reached. He doesn't even go ahead with LL despite all words and money he has. He's addicted to poison and he'll push people away more and more for one reason or the other.
If u are thinking I am being a parasite on this forum who is feeding myself up from cracking others up then no wonder u are thinking I deserve to be banned. Humanity scrutiny is not that exhausting as long as u are not reluctant to do so:
Supposing I am really leeching users' life hopes, why after I have posted 600+ posts I just started this kind of posting style? Have u ever seen what I said before starting this style? Absolutely never.
Supposing I am not leeching and just expressing my genuine feelings, what's  the point permabanning me? It's common for a forum to contain different viewpoints including perceptions of being short. I know it is offensive in your eyes but I have said for like one billion times I am never offensive, but u r condemning me for a non-existent intention I am confused what u are doing.

Sorcerer

« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2022, 10:01:21 PM »

It will still be allowed but Sorcerer is now the permanent name of account #10225.
Some users are locked on me to spew rude words as follow-ups after I stated my thoughts to release their discontents at me so it's just an expedient to change my username in certain frequency.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2022, 12:11:04 AM »

Just skim through his posts or outright skip over them.  That's what I do.

Sorcerer

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2022, 12:58:46 AM »

Just skim through his posts or outright skip over them.  That's what I do.
Yeah I am also glad to see anyone who is reluctant to swallow my pills skip over my statements cuz I never obliged anyone to accept what I am saying. I am always purely expressing my viewpoints.

zaozari

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2022, 10:08:26 AM »

Yeah I am also glad to see anyone who is reluctant to swallow my pills skip over my statements cuz I never obliged anyone to accept what I am saying. I am always purely expressing my viewpoints.
The problem is when "viewpoints" become sistematically disrespectful and vomits, either due to malicia or to mental handicaps or unstability.

Sorcerer

« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2022, 07:59:45 AM »

The problem is when "viewpoints" become sistematically disrespectful and vomits, either due to malicia or to mental handicaps or unstability.
Why should I have malices to short guys? That is very unlogically and besides that has no benefits to me. Do I get the money from doing it? No? Do I gain the height growth? Neither. So dunno where this kind of thoughts of yours came from but it seems to me it's very normal to have mental handicaps as a short man.

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2023, 02:38:13 PM »

This is an suggestion more then anything. I'm not going to be here very often because limb lengthening and life, are getting in the way.

Users who actively bring nothing but negativity, toxicity and sour grapes to the forums should be INSTANTLY shadowbanned/permabanned.

I happened across Meck's LL diary and it was a great read. But I found there was this poster who was obsessively just talking very negative stuff about Meck repeatedly. Username is more.

Obviously, this is a sad man. Whether he is broke (most likely) or too scared to get the surgery (also possible) he is very toxic.

I am guessing he is too poor to avoid the surgery and most likely a short man who hates his own life.

My theory is he has a sour grapes/crab in a bucket mental complex. Unfortunately I doubt he is the only member on the site like this. Members like this who contribute absolutely no value to the forums and in fact attempt and do demotivate and bring down other should be banned IMMEDIATEDLY.

Nobody with an active social life and goals could afford to hate on some random stranger this much.

Forum should enact a new policy immediatedly - non constructive critiscism and toxic trolling should be a permabannable offence.

Permaban should consitute the following if possible:
IP BAN, DEVICE/Hardware BAN, Email Ban and Cookie Ban.

Let me know what you guys think.

If one has nothing positive to contribute perhaps they should take a break and come back later.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up