Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Turkey or Greece for Lengthening ? ?  (Read 4081 times)

Blackwhite

Re: Turkey or Greece for Lengthening ? ?
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2020, 08:44:34 AM »

Almost all the news is happening in the lengthening surgery in Turkey..because i have whatsapp group who have surgery
i am operated now..I am trying to improve my English..I also turn the lies into the right information..because I think these surgeries are very special..I am 29 years old..I dreamed of 10 years lengthening surgery..Which helps if you want to learn about doctors in Turkey..You can ask me..i know all of them..I'm not a medical tour company..I don't want you to believe these too..I have a lot of time in a wheelchair..I'm trying to help people...everyone on the forum will see that I am objective and honest...If you decide to be in Turkey..Don't believe those who tell you these operations for your money...maybe i may not be very professional..but the process I had on surgery is progressing without errors..because surgery was what I wanted the most..get the best about..I will go to my doctor this week...I will shoot a video..I will be 4 cm on Tuesday...I will also share my knee-breaking angle...you follow..my everything is clear transparent...
because they know me by lengthening surgery in Turkey :)
you can reach me from these addresses..
you can call video..

with the doctor you want..I help you get in touch.. see you later
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 09:05:59 AM by Blackwhite »
TARGET 1.71

Meck

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2020, 10:37:59 AM »

Did you start this morning with beautiful breakfast? You are busted

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2020, 01:28:04 PM »

Of course you'll see....   
I'm the one who lives in Istanbul...

Let this CV cover you.. You sit on it  8)

http://drmustafauysal.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/3.%C3%96zgecmi-ve-eserler-listesi-2016.doc

I'm asked about length-length surgeries in Turkey... 8)

proof of this  8)

page belongs to me..

https://www.instagram.com/boyuzatmaameliyatii/

blank speech..   
Shut your mouth
All I can see in your instagram page is that your are promoting this doctor of yours. Never heard of him.
If you decide to do it on Turkey, then I would go with Halil Buldu since I heard good things about him. But Giotikas is one of the most experienced with the the Stryde nail, has good reviews, and is his Stryde is cheaper than in Turkey. But if you want an even cheaper method like LON, then go with Buldu.

Flexi123

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2020, 06:16:35 PM »

Thank you 👍

Blackwhite

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2020, 07:04:04 PM »

All I can see in your instagram page is that your are promoting this doctor of yours. Never heard of him.
If you decide to do it on Turkey, then I would go with Halil Buldu since I heard good things about him. But Giotikas is one of the most experienced with the the Stryde nail, has good reviews, and is his Stryde is cheaper than in Turkey. But if you want an even cheaper method like LON, then go with Buldu.

I think you forgot to go down on my page:)    

Check my page full, if you want ..

after many years of research
I had surgery on Prof.Dr.Uysal..   I think my answer is enough.

I can also recommend it in different doctors...   
He doesn't have to be my doctor. ;)

Remember that I know the patients of all the doctors who perform these surgeries in Turkey

If you want Dr. Halil, I'll help you.   
But that's not my priority...My honesty will win, and you'll see :)
TARGET 1.71

MyEvolution

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2020, 03:59:52 PM »

There is a huge misconception that needs to be cleared up
Just cause you only do 5-6cm doesnt mean u wont be hitting pain
Dude you are breaking your legs
Wether u do 3cm or 8cm its the same pain
If ur gonna break your legs dude u might as well go for the full length
This wont be pain free. 5cm get ready for hell lol be realistic
After 3cm tho it gets easier

V

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2020, 09:12:56 AM »

Hi so I have been reading through the forums for some weeks now and I am ready to get my lengthening done and I have decided to go for the stryde method which seems to be the safest and allows me to walk without crutches the quickest which I am guessing would be within 6/8 weeks. I am only going for 5/6 cm as this is the safest increase without going through all the pain. But as you know it is expensive and I want the job doing properly!  After reading for hours of hours and based on the price and my budget I have two options. First one is with Dr halil buldu I have not spoken to him yet but will message them soon as I have seen him on the tv ads in turkey he looks good and has some good reviews and the second one would be Dr Giotikas in Greece who has also good reviews. I understand one or two patients will write bad about them as all surgeries don’t go to plan but hey that’s life. I am read to take the risk but would like some more information or advise. What do you guys think???

Neither, if I were you I'd go to either South Korea (Donghoon Lee) or the United States (Paley Institute).

V

« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2020, 09:20:29 AM »

hii..I do not know about greece...If you were very satisfied with the right doctor in Turkey ..I live in Istanbul..
I researched this surgery for 10 years and became..If you give the decision to be in Turkey.as someone who had surgery ..I will help you in the best, most precise, honest and best way...lengthening surgery is a very special surgery ..I get angry when I see people who get negative results or are deceived...I will not avoid endless help to my fate partners...you can look in my diary..i'm with precice 2..If you follow my precice 2 blog, you'll see if you want to call me on video..

If you want to grow painless, like me...   
My doctor has precice training in America.

I can contact my doctor if you want

I have news in Turkey :)
 I got news on TV..
I became the subject of news on TV

you can be sure that I will inform you correctly
I have an extension page on my own Instagram: boyuzatmaameliyatii
I have wp communication on my instagram account .. you can reach if you want
my own insagram account: gurkancihannn

I would've loved to have documented your story, sadly I didnt know you existed until about a minute ago :/
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up