Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to grow a couple of inches after 18 years old? (GH)  (Read 551 times)

Metaphyglv

Hi everyone, a few hours ago I was watching a couple of videos of people who suffered from acromegaly and because of that disease they kept growing after adolescence up to one foot o inclusive more, many times until they were 7 feet tall.
 The problem is that the disease also causes progressive facial deformities and internal organ growth.  But later I found out that the cause of acromegaly was usually a benign tumor in the pituitary gland which caused the body to continue producing growth hormones.  So I thought it might be a possibility to inject GH after age 18 to at least grow 2 to 4 inches before you start to experience the side effects.  What do you think?  I am 20 years old and I am very very short, but with 3 more inches or even only 2 i would not think more about CLL.  Maybe if you only use GH for a year at most, you can grow a couple of inches before it starts to harm your health.

Montreal172

Re: Is it possible to grow a couple of inches after 18 years old? (GH)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 08:40:03 AM »

Its cliché but :
- Eat good
- Take vitamin supplements
- Stretch daily
- Workout with calisthenics rather than weights
- SLEEP 8 hours everyday, at least.

Get away from HGH, it will fk you up, expensive, and not even guaranteed to work.
If you do have a deficiency you may get away with having it prescribed.
But look at body builder who were using and how it affected them after they retired.

soitchi

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2020, 12:27:35 PM »

Get away from HGH, it will fk you up, expensive, and not even guaranteed to work.
If you do have a deficiency you may get away with having it prescribed.
But look at body builder who were using and how it affected them after they retired.
Lol @ you trying to use the most extreme example to make your point. Plenty of people take GH for anti-aging but you're not going to mention that. No you skip straight to bodybuilders who use ridiculous amounts of GH along with a slew of gear year round for decades. Not to mention the real toll done in bodybuilding is diuretics but you would've known that if you knew what you were talking about. Do you even know what an iu is? lol

rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »

As long as your growth plates are open, you can always inject HGH for height. Problem is, at 20, there's a 99% chance your plates are closed. Only way to see if they are open or not is by doing a leg x-ray.

This is why people have to do CLL as an adult, if they could do HGH then they would. But adults growth plates are almost certainly closed.

There's a 99.99% your plates are closed at 20. Get an x-ray to confirm, and if epiphysis plate is gone then CLL is your only option
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Montreal172

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2020, 04:13:46 AM »

I gave the extreme situation and let him evaluate it from there. I’m sure he studied the benefits and is looking to hear the counterpart.

Ps: no need to be condescending.

Zamii

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2020, 05:31:09 PM »

Worth a try, if it doesnt grow your legs it might still grow your torso.
Pages: [1]   Go Up