Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: mmn_native- lengthening and correction(Dr.sarin)  (Read 54549 times)

LLuser1

• Banned
Re: mmn_native- lengthening and correction(Dr.sarin)
« Reply #93 on: June 22, 2016, 04:35:49 PM »

I won't do LL unless I find a surgeon who can be trusted. I have had surgery experiences before, however. I won't disclose the  details, I don't want to be identified.

@ Alu shut up. I have made my point successfully. I told the truth. Cooper told the truth and then people trusted me. Why don't you trust me?

@ Musicmaker why don't you post your Xrays then? If they are a real piece of art, post them.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

Alu

« Reply #94 on: June 22, 2016, 05:12:31 PM »

@ Alu shut up. I have made my point successfully. I told the truth. Cooper told the truth and then people trusted me. Why don't you trust me?

You idiot. This isn't about you being right or wrong. I trust Cooper's story, so ergo I trust yours. But, because you're so simple minded, the point of this conversation isn't about you being right or wrong. It's about you still being a spaz on every thread you go too. Even if the mods were to create a Mega-sticky thread saying "LLUSER WAS RIGHT," I know for a fact you'd still go around random, non-Monegal threads and keep posting the same   over and over and over.

It's all you do. I've only counted one instance were you weren't beating up Monegal (I'm not saying that's right or wrong), and posted something constructive. It just seems your entire existence here is just for one purpose that's already fulfilled...

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #95 on: June 22, 2016, 06:50:56 PM »

I posted this here because these Xrays reminded me of some Monegal Xrays. Then I asked the guy how he was doing.
I'm not an idiot. If you read all my posts you will see I'm beating up Monegal but also other doctors. I've also posted constructive information, but I won't post anything personal.
Banned for wrongly implying a patient death/posting incomplete information and repeated spamming/bumping irrelevant threads to post about Dr Monegal/MMaker despite warning.

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #96 on: June 23, 2016, 08:12:36 PM »

I am not posting my x-rays for privacy reasons. I am sorry.

Privacy? With this doctor you don't have privacy. I won't post anything in the forum but I know who you are (name, occupation, background). Patients have told me things about you but the doctor himself has shown your pics to some people in this forum to boast. You are afraid of posting Xrays and he is afraid too because they are too bad but he wouldn’t care if they were good as he is showing private pics of you to patients.

If you care about privacy you shouldn't choose this doctor. If you see his presentation at the top of his thread you will see that he has kept the names and faces in the Xrays and pics of his patients. He will do the same with you. He simply doesn't care.

Penguinn

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2016, 10:36:31 AM »

Don't mean to bother you since you're going through complications but how will X-Rays damage your privacy?

LLuser1

• Banned
« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2016, 04:41:48 PM »

Don't mean to bother you since you're going through complications but how will X-Rays damage your privacy?

It doesn't make sense. She doesn't want to post her Xrays because everybody would see how bad her case is and how bad her surgery was done. Very poor job this so called doctor did on a poor guinnnea pig! Beware of salesmen who don't care about your but your money like this man from Spain or this man from India. They have no skills and no morals. Patients are being manipulated. Dont trust them either unless many years from their surgeries.

CCMidwest

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2016, 01:57:14 PM »

Maybe because she's tired of getting harassed by this ahole LLuser?

Maybe because instead of support and empathy, she gets sh*t on and sexually harassed?

Maybe because all this LLuser guy does is go around the forum saying the same things over and over again?

If LLuser has a personal vendetta against Dr. Monegal for whatever reason, then fine. But he really needs to shut the fck up about it already.
5'7.5

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2016, 02:46:01 PM »

Where she was sexually harassed lol(seriously doe where)

If musicmaker has nothing to hide she would post a proof so LLuser could stop his "spreading lies"

Something smells bad here but its just my opinion doe.

Auron

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2016, 03:29:04 PM »

If musicmaker has nothing to hide she would post a proof so LLuser could stop his "spreading lies"

Something smells bad here but its just my opinion doe.
Everyone has things to hide in this forum lol.

Anyways, as far I know, MM had complications because she had a fracture from falling, I don't see how can the doctor be at fault here. Besides, LLuser said that MM is a millionaire, so she could afford any other doctor to solve her problem if she wanted to. If she didn't, its because shes trust her doctor.

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2016, 03:45:34 PM »

Problem is both sides want to start a witch hunt but nobody really proved anything.

People want the truth and actual proof since it can change someone choice of a future LL doctor.

Auron

« Reply #103 on: July 25, 2016, 03:58:05 PM »

Problem is both sides want to start a witch hunt but nobody really proved anything.

People want the truth and actual proof since it can change someone choice of a future LL doctor.
I totally agree with you.

CCMidwest

« Reply #104 on: July 25, 2016, 04:58:13 PM »

I'm not Cooper. I don't a date with you. I prefer Musicmaker.  8)

^ ^ ^
5'7.5

YourSpaceBoyfriend

« Reply #105 on: July 25, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »

That's just more of a bad joke rather than sexual harassment.

CCMidwest

« Reply #106 on: July 25, 2016, 05:29:17 PM »

That's just more of a bad joke rather than sexual harassment.

You're probably right. I was just being hyperbolic, had to try to fit in with the forum I guess.
5'7.5

Auron

« Reply #107 on: July 25, 2016, 05:33:06 PM »

You're probably right. I was just being hyperbolic, had to try to fit in with the forum I guess.
He did talk about her private pics.

LLCaptain

« Reply #108 on: July 25, 2016, 06:45:18 PM »

Privacy? With this doctor you don't have privacy. I won't post anything in the forum but I know who you are (name, occupation, background).

This guy is the creepiest and most invasive member on this forum. Yet ANOTHER instance where he forcibly changed someone's diary into a conversation about Monegal and his patients. Wtf is wrong with this guy? Why is he priming up personal details about a patient as ammo, like a threat. If this is not harassment, I don't know what else to call it.

Many members here don't even need LL, maybe an adjustment to their mental capacities as a human being and this is a prime candidate.

wannagrowtaller

« Reply #109 on: September 12, 2019, 09:58:35 AM »

Should I bump this thread? Well, I will do it.
just.for.fun
Go for it

guichet_chop

• Visitor
« Reply #110 on: February 20, 2020, 03:53:51 PM »

Does anybody knows what happen to mmn_native?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up