Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Head Implant  (Read 1093 times)

Miracle21

• Visitor
Head Implant
« on: March 04, 2020, 06:55:41 AM »

Inviting opinions & discussion regarding this.
 https://www.gilmorehealth.com/a-silicone-head-implant-to-grow-taller/

s818181

• Visitor
Re: Head Implant
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 08:08:58 AM »

If this doesn't come with complications it sounds like it'd be useful to get. This can be an even more redeeming boost for a lot of guys. The 10cm range between 170 and 180 encompasses short to average to tall, if you're in that range after lengthening another extra 5cm can boost you pretty well. If youre still short after lengthening this can still help you a bit more, e.g. 158 lengthening to 165 can then be 170. Only aesthetic problem I can think of is how it might negatively affect head proportions, you might look odd or uncanny valley if your head is already big when you do this.

Polvorón

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 11:36:21 AM »

If it is too thick you can look a bit like a mammoth. ;D I love mammoths and I hope that they are returned soon, but I think that 5 cm on head is too much, and it will be noticeable, but at least you can bypass some height restrictions easily.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

short

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2020, 12:04:48 PM »

awesome! xD

Hollow173

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2020, 02:28:36 PM »

I went to a doctor who does this surgery, but it's not really a good idea. It is mainly intended for people who need a couple cm to be a cop (in Spain you must be 165 cm at least). He said that it's not recommended for cosmetic purposes, because it's quite uncomfortable (he described it as wearing constantly a hat) and if you get any direct hit, like playing football or something, the implant can break. The price was around 6.000 euros.

Miracle21

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2020, 03:58:58 PM »

Well, I need to know wether it's permanent or not. How long will the implant stay? And for bypassing some height restrictions - I guess that's a pretty cosmetic thing anyway, as it doesn't deter any functionality. In the article the doctor described it like an alternative to CLL. At least it isn't as ridiculous as the ‘heel implant’ thing.       

Hollow173

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2020, 04:05:02 PM »

He told me that you can have for it for life if you want, even though most people just have it removed after passing the tests with the measurements restrictions. The process takes more times than it looks like though. I strongly considered doing it because I only want like 2-3 cm. I also considered heel implants yeah, but they fade. You can PM if you want more details. The dr was very patient, and explained me everything for about an hour

Hollow173

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2020, 04:07:10 PM »

By the way, the Dr that appears in the article (Dr de la Cruz) died a few years ago. There are other doctors that do it though, at least I found the one I talked with

Hollow173

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2020, 04:11:45 PM »

If anybody else is interest, I should also say that the problem is that there is a stretching phase if you need more than 1,5 cm. You have to be like 2 months (I think), with a goofy looking thing in your head, stretching the skin of your skull daily. Once it's strecthed, they insert the implant. If you need the stretch, the price was 8.000, and it would take around 3 months, since the first intervention to the final one, plus 2 extra months for total recovery. I didn't want to do that knowing that if I get a direct hit, the implant may break. I like boxing and football, so I was not a good option for me.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2020, 11:55:10 AM »

Fox

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 12:14:49 PM »

165.5 / 5'5"
Pages: [1]   Go Up