Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: ¿ Have your dating life changed in any sense after lenghtening?  (Read 4938 times)

Fox

Re: ¿ Have your dating life changed in any sense after lenghtening?
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2020, 08:13:45 PM »

Agreed. 175 is a solid height. In my case I suffered from a neurosis that I overcame through LL. 

Agreed there is a distinct form of actual height discrimination below a certain height threshold (varies by country but I'd say below 5'7 in the US) where dating becomes incomparably more challenging.

I still think that it's important to create value as a man through other means (lifestyle, conversational skills, career, wealth) so that the core areas are optimized and ultimately LL serves as a significant enhancement to an otherwise high value man.

After doing LL I'm more keen on height and it's opened up my eyes, I do see men of shorter stature who are successful with women largely due to them working on other areas of their life. For those with shorter stature now who are planning on doing LL the message is don't view LL as some sort of future milestone for delayed success with women but rather, work on being the best version of yourself and strive to be successful with women now and plan for LL to be an enhancement in the future.

Well you have to be a succesful person in other areas anyway to be able to afford this surgery.

40k euros minimum is a  sh"t load of money,  and thats for one surgery. I mean who on earth can even spend like minimum 80k euros below 30 years of age.
and no matter how successful you are, you are your own enemy, because people (women-judgemental creatures, even if some say height isnt a problem, they lie) dont see you as real man.

discrimination is a real thing. I look at women and i feel like sh"t , everyone feels like out of league and im not even ugly looking guy.

You're right though, we have to work on ourselves and be the best version of ourselves, and when the height added- perfection happening.

But its a little hard to be the best version when you feel like a fking kid around people. thats why ima go 8+6 with two surgeries, when the time comes. (If that time comes before im 30, bcs who gives a fk anyway when you do it at 50)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 08:41:44 PM by Fox »
165.5 / 5'5"

TheAlchemist

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2020, 11:26:17 PM »

Well you have to be a succesful person in other areas anyway to be able to afford this surgery.

40k euros minimum is a  sh"t load of money,  and thats for one surgery. I mean who on earth can even spend like minimum 80k euros below 30 years of age.
and no matter how successful you are, you are your own enemy, because people (women-judgemental creatures, even if some say height isnt a problem, they lie) dont see you as real man.

Agreed in principle but I was actually surprised at Paleys..... a lot of patients were teens or young adults having the entire operation paid for by their parents. There have also been a handful of cases where patients  didn't have the cash on hand to pay for the surgery and have taken out loans to finance the surgery.

Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Fox

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2020, 12:01:42 AM »

Agreed in principle but I was actually surprised at Paleys..... a lot of patients were teens or young adults having the entire operation paid for by their parents. There have also been a handful of cases where patients  didn't have the cash on hand to pay for the surgery and have taken out loans to finance the surgery.

yeah thats paley man.. the most expensive LL surgeon in the world right now. so anyone goes to him is basically rich haha.
and true that maybe in u.s or in some advanced europe country it'll be possible to finance it with loan, since the money you make is also by eur /us dollars.

but its not just the surgery. accommodation, medicine, other expenses and we're looking at a simple 100k. yeaa boiiiii

-someone give me cocaine i need to kill me insecurity-
165.5 / 5'5"

massco

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2020, 02:19:35 AM »

If you are 165cm like I was you don't suffer height neurosis, you suffer REAL discrimination because of heightism. Any man bellow the 5% percentile suffers from it. It's not a neurosis because it's not only in your head.

I hate that Paley created (and patients accepted) this crap theory that EVERY single CLL only suffers from Height dysphoria/neurosis and not real discrimination.

This is a well researched topic, height discrimination is real and brutal.

Hi man, nice to see someone about my height having a great outcome after CLL. Can you confirm me if the 10 cm you did where entirely femur, or was it femur + tibia. ¿ How old are you, and when did you had the CLL? I expect to have 7 cm femur in 2021.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2020, 06:22:26 AM »

Hi man, nice to see someone about my height having a great outcome after CLL. Can you confirm me if the 10 cm you did where entirely femur, or was it femur + tibia. ¿ How old are you, and when did you had the CLL? I expect to have 7 cm femur in 2021.

It was only femurs with Dr. Betz. I was in my late 20s, early 30s.

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2020, 06:41:37 PM »

While I haven't had a 700% increase, yes, I my dating life has changed.  Since I was 5'11" before LL, I didn't see a huge increase in numbers because I was already doing all right with women.  Where I have really noticed the difference is in the quality of women I can get.  Post LL, I can get high value women a lot more easily.

What doctor did you choose, how much did you lengthen and how much did you pay? Also, I'm curious what some of these "high value women" would think of a 5'11'' tall man who chose to break his legs to become taller.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

epoc

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2020, 09:55:06 PM »

That's not true. I did 10cm and i recovered fully.

I personally know tons of other LL patients that recovered as well, because I spent 8 months in Germany for my LL and I met almost every single one of Dr. Betz's patients there at the time. I still keep in touch with some of them. They are all fine, with the exception of one tibia patient.

You say you recovered fully, post a running video. Takes 10 minutes to film
186 cm, 188 wing span

Looking into this. Might do 5-6cm femur, might not do it.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up