Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A friendly reminder for any guy above 5 feet 7 after a Tinder experiment.  (Read 917 times)

kumbaya

Hey,

As everyone else, I am stuck up at home with my roomie during the quarantine.
He is basically my best friend and knows about me wanting to do CLL, the guy is 5´7 and amazingly succesful with women, he has never considered CLL.

We made a bet I am quite surprised with the results.

Tinder has made available, the option to locate yourself anywhere in the world for free, ( we live in Argentina, but located our profiles on London). We both stated our height in our profiles, and no kidding, the guy has recieved over 60+ likes in less than 1 day, while I have recieved just 2 or 3 from pretty regular girls  hehe :'(

I´ve come to realize that an attractive face and lean body mass, is definitely a winner over a few extra inches above 5´7.
I am damn sure most of my friends above 5´11 wont even get close to that massive amount of likes from girls.

My advice if your are above 5´7: Get your body fat below 15%, hit the gym and fix your teeth.
My advice for guys below like me (5´4): Do the same and add CLL at least 3 inches.  ;)

My friend definitely wont let me share his profile on this website, but I might post the results with the hottest women who matched him.

PD: ** I would really like to try this in other parts of the world to see how this guy does, ¿ which one do you consider the most heightist city in the world? lets see what happens.

deletedaccount

tfw 5'6" instead of 5'7"

Polvorón

I don't agree this, life is not Tinder, I want to be taller because I want to feel better with my body, I want to be like other people. Having a GF is secondary, the main reason is that because I don't like my body.

If someone suggest me working out, I have tried it for years, and at the end I had to quit because I did not make me feel better, I was stronger, but I wanted to be taller also. I want to be tall and strong, not only strong.

I will try to do it safe, but I want to do it. I don't want to be 173 cm tall for life, don't try to convince me, I have listened enough "nice words" for years about my height, but I don't like it.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

kumbaya

Hi there,

Regarding your comment; " I want to be like other people " at 173 your are almost at the 50% percentile, which basically makes you as common as any guy. ( depending where you live).

Doing CLL above that height is completely respectable and you could reach a great 180 cm.
However this post is simply proving that for "dating purposes" improving your overall condition in other aspects has  better returns than adding a few inches, even in the most heightist countries.

I completely agree with you when it comes to feeling better with your body, one must decide which lenghtening amount is sufficient.
In my case, since I dont live in the US, reaching 170 - 175 would be life changing.

What about 5'6"? I mean your examples are 5'7" and 5'4", there's a pretty big gap.

Bonez

This is for sure the best use of your time and energy during quarantine 🤣🤣🤣

massco

What about 5'6"? I mean your examples are 5'7" and 5'4", there's a pretty big gap.

Yes there is a big gap difference between 5´7 and 5´4. I firmly believe under 5´7 there is a real issue with height, because you are basically as tall as the average woman ( and most will be taller than you using heels which is the real deal-breaker for most).
My point with this post was proving that as long as you are a few inches taller than them, any women can find you irresistible if you exceed in other areas.

However at 5´4 myself I do consider CLL to be a great investment.
I firmly believe the breakup-point with height is not been necesarily 6 feet and above, but been at least around average, and improving other aspects in your physique.

For 60k if I was anywhere above 5´7 I will rather spent the money getting my teeth done, and maxing my face and body.

deletedaccount

I think 170 cm is just another psychological point of normal shortness like 180 cm of tallness since if I was 5'7" I would probably not get LL, 5'6" just sounds so much different and shorter unlike the former which can be clubbed into average. I'd say it's more about face and other stuff than height 170 cm upwards.

Kal el

Guys there is also a thing called body proportion believe me..i had gf she was pretty Tall at 170cm and i am 171 but she called me okay and even liked my proportions coz she thought i have pretty long legs even though am average and i knew it coz she thought that my best friend is shorter then me..and i knew the reason y she said that coz he had bigger torso then me but shorter legs compared to me even though our height is exactly d same and he is muscular and m a fkng skinny ass lad(i hate it though to be skinny)..so i think proportion also plays a big part in this things..but still m gonna go for LL coz i have severe height dysphoria just a few cm under the safe limit will do it for me...so yeah if u are kinda 5'7 and above u are nearly out of the height bigotry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up