Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will HGH make me any taller at bone age 17.5?  (Read 1374 times)

deletedaccount

Will HGH make me any taller at bone age 17.5?
« on: April 11, 2020, 12:20:38 PM »

I wanna take it but the side effects put me off a little and I have no idea how to acquire it, especially during lockdown. Three endocrinologists I'd been to refused and said it won't make me any taller because I'm not deficient and have an advanced bone age close to closure (but my IGF 1 levels are 330 ng/ml, I don't think that's enough to induce growth) but I don't know if that's true. I really want some spinal growth at this point, an inch and I would consider not getting this procedure. So would you say it's likely to work? How can I even get it?

I'm especially a bit concerned about taking an AI alongside because apparently makes you feel.

Jake20

• Visitor
Re: Will HGH make me any taller at bone age 17.5?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 01:22:21 PM »

I would definitely advise taking an ai if you want to avoid your growth plates fusing, and it should improve your body composition anyway if you are using it in moderation. I don’t know how realistic 1 inch is in your case, I think you can buy somatropin/genotropin over the internet, depending on where you live that may be the best option, unless I know that i don’t know what the legality is. Be careful because hospitals are overcrowded at the minute so I don’t suppose you would want a visit unless absolutely necessary, although your growth potential will be decreasing fast with age and by 18 the chances of further growth will be limited. Depending on where you live, no offence but I cannot really see 1 inch at your height making the difference between wanting this surgery, if you were in Europe I suppose this might take you from around the 5th percentile to the 10th-15th if you are lucky, I suspect if you have height neurosis it will not be enough anyway.

deletedaccount

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2020, 01:36:45 PM »

I think it's more of a psychological mark 170 cm being only shortish and 167-168 being just short, also my dad is that height and for some reason it looks clear as day that he's taller than me. And any spinal growth would be good because my sitting height is terrible.

I'll try to acquire it, I do have letrozole with me but I think it's too strong and I'm hesitant. Also I live in Asia.

Jake20

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »

Ok mate, I suppose even if you don’t grow much on gh you would look bigger since your skull, hands, feet will all grow. I know that bodybuilders use arimidex which is similar to letrozole so you may be best asking them about doses, safety etc. I know that gh is a daily injection to be effective, I don’t know what the long term costs of it are, if you use excessive amounts you can get gh gut which is rather unsightly. I feel that if you want to get over the 170 mark there are plenty of elevator shoes that can do so without major side effects, If that’s all you want! I can send you some links although I will warn you wearing them has convinced me I actually want the surgery even more  ;D ;).  Does your dad know about the situation and what you are considering taking? If he was on board that would be more reassuring since he can look out for you.

Just seen that you live in Asia, now this makes sense what you say about 170, for your region that is definitely a respectable height. I think an elevator shoe that gives 1 inch extra is the best solution, I’m not sure about how easy and legal it is to get gh in Asia so I will have to look into it. By the way do you take zinc (15mg)? It acts as a mild aromatase inhibitor, and I heard a theory that your soil has a lower concentration of it so you risk being deficient.

deletedaccount

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2020, 01:50:17 PM »

I wanna be 170 barefoot lol. Then I can look 5'9 with elevator shoes. My dad isn't really on board and is annoyed by my fixation with height and says we're practically the same height and height doesn't matter to make me feel better. But if I can get the procedure and be proportionate at 180 that would be amazing but my sitting height will make me look bad.

My mom will maybe approve. I'll try to get arimidex and GH but then I wonder if it's even worth it since even an inch isn't guaranteed. Weird dilemma.

Jake20

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2020, 01:58:41 PM »

I may be wrong and slightly sceptical of some of the average heights produced by your governments, but 180 would probably be pretty tall over there. If you gonna go through with the surgery I would recommend at least 5-6 cm to make it worthwhile. Can’t really speak about the gh treatment as I don’t know whether your plates are shut. If you insist on being 170 barefoot unfortunately limb lengthening may be your only option. Shame about your dad not being in support, maybe over time you may convince him, otherwise do you have any friends you can trust to speak with about this with?

You maybe be able to squeeze out 1cm with stretching, inversion table hanging + glucosamine. I think some here have tried it but I’m new so I couldn’t tell you exactly who.

Also for 2cm in the current climate I wouldn’t take the risk, I don’t know what its like in Asia but it’s crazy here in Europe Hospitals filling up fast people being left dead in care homes etc, I’d just save up for ll, then you might have the chance to reach an even better height safely.

deletedaccount

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2020, 02:03:34 PM »

no I mean 170 barefoot minimum. If I will get it I'll definitely look for 175-180 and yeah it's a solid above average height here. Not really any friends and this procedure is just planning ahead, can't happen earlier than about 5 years.
Glucosamine is temporary apparently though. At any rate thank you for your response.

Jake20

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2020, 02:07:00 PM »

No problem mate, you are quite young and it concerns me a bit thinking you’re going to start blasting gh every day without knowing what you’re doing. Shame about the doctors not being willing to treat you but at least ll exists. By the way gh is expensive in the uk, don’t know about over there but that is a factor.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2020, 02:10:24 PM »

Hi, scarface, I'm literally in quite a similar position as you. I just turned 18 last month so I guess I'm 6 months older than you are. I took HGH myself (funded by myself) at age 17.1 all the way until 17.9. I also took letrozole every single day no exceptions.

I did get generic HGH, not pharma, but it is actually affordable for most people. No, it's not a scam, bodybuilders test their IGF levels with these and they easily skyrocket. Thousands of reps on BB forums and steroid forums.

I took ~ 15 ius, and close to 20 ius near the end of my cycle.

I grew an inch. Went from 5' 3.75 to 5' 4.75-5'.5, so about a inch, 2.xx cm something like that.

Honestly I had to hide syringes from my parents and   like that, but if your parents are open to it then it's easy. Painfree after you get used to it (took me only a week). One injection at night, i used to do two but that just reduced my compliance.

Biggest regret was not starting at age 15, when my doctor told me there was nothing wrong with me. Besides my height neurosis and constantly feeling of depression and suicide of course! :)

Start if you can. If it doesn't do  , oh well you just tossed a few grand. No biggie at all, especially if you have a decent iq then you will get a good job.

It costed me about ~4000-~5000$ USD for the entire 1 year cycle, 15ius a day. Includes syringes and bac water and all that good stuff
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

deletedaccount

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2020, 02:14:26 PM »

wow that's great, I wanna try it now. Actually I'm 16 but sadly an early bloomer lol. Any lasting side effects you experienced from the letro and GH?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2020, 03:29:21 PM »

Letro lowers your sex drive (libido) for the first 3 months. You'd still fap tho haha. Might even be good for nofap. It's not permanent at all, and I'm still on it and have my original sex drive pre-Letrozole already. Would be healed if I came off and tapered safely off it. No harm, wasn't an issue to be honest.

GH gave me water weight during the time I was using it. I'm talking about 7-10 pounds of water weight, much on your face. It's not really a big deal, especially if you're a skinnier person. If you're normal weight, it's not that bad, sure you'd look better if you didn't have this water weight, but honestly you take and you give if you want to grow. A little bit less comfortably for an inch while I can still grow? No doubt I'll do it.

GH also made me hungry- like crazy hungry that I would need to eat alot. Not a big deal, go less on the carbs though, you'll find yourself hungry often. It did elevate my blood sugar a tad, but when I stopped GH it went back to normal pre-GH levels. I did use a glucometer to check often. Try to avoid binge eating.

I'm still on letro, but stopped GH since January this year. I stopped because I was feeling more confident, and I don't regret stopping either. I'm probably almost done with my growth anyways, I got an inch and that was worth everything.

After stopping GH, I lost like 8 pounds of water weight within 3 days. Felt great to see my face less puffy with water. No side effects.

If your bone age is 17.5, you could probably squeeze in 2cm. It's near the end, but honestly don't worry too much. First of all height neurosis won't kill you. LL is always available, and with Stryde and   and the tech coming up, it's becoming less taboo to do LL and honestly just feels like if you got plastic surgery on your face. Not really, but still, I'm hyped on the future progress with LL. Stryde literally is revolutionizing. Let's get to our goal heights, and honestly life still goes on regardless.

User requested self-ban.

V

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2020, 02:35:25 AM »

I wanna be 170 barefoot lol. Then I can look 5'9 with elevator shoes. My dad isn't really on board and is annoyed by my fixation with height and says we're practically the same height and height doesn't matter to make me feel better. But if I can get the procedure and be proportionate at 180 that would be amazing but my sitting height will make me look bad.

My mom will maybe approve. I'll try to get arimidex and GH but then I wonder if it's even worth it since even an inch isn't guaranteed. Weird dilemma.

170 is still short my dude, you'll look good next to your dad maybe but when u go out in public it will be tough. Good luck though, hopefully you'll find your inner peace soon before your insecurity ruins your life completely.

soitchi

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2020, 04:32:53 AM »

Letro lowers your sxx drive (libido) for the first 3 months. You'd still fap tho haha. Might even be good for nofap. It's not permanent at all, and I'm still on it and have my original sxx drive pre-Letrozole already. Would be healed if I came off and tapered safely off it. No harm, wasn't an issue to be honest.

GH gave me water weight during the time I was using it. I'm talking about 7-10 pounds of water weight, much on your face. It's not really a big deal, especially if you're a skinnier person. If you're normal weight, it's not that bad, sure you'd look better if you didn't have this water weight, but honestly you take and you give if you want to grow. A little bit less comfortably for an inch while I can still grow? No doubt I'll do it.

GH also made me hungry- like crazy hungry that I would need to eat alot. Not a big deal, go less on the carbs though, you'll find yourself hungry often. It did elevate my blood sugar a tad, but when I stopped GH it went back to normal pre-GH levels. I did use a glucometer to check often. Try to avoid binge eating.

I'm still on letro, but stopped GH since January this year. I stopped because I was feeling more confident, and I don't regret stopping either. I'm probably almost done with my growth anyways, I got an inch and that was worth everything.

After stopping GH, I lost like 8 pounds of water weight within 3 days. Felt great to see my face less puffy with water. No side effects.

If your bone age is 17.5, you could probably squeeze in 2cm. It's near the end, but honestly don't worry too much. First of all height neurosis won't kill you. LL is always available, and with Stryde and   and the tech coming up, it's becoming less taboo to do LL and honestly just feels like if you got plastic surgery on your face. Not really, but still, I'm hyped on the future progress with LL. Stryde literally is revolutionizing. Let's get to our goal heights, and honestly life still goes on regardless.
So you took pro bodybuilder levels of GH and you managed to retain water instead of shredding fat like there's no tomorrow. What'd you do, blast GH, eat like a pig, no exercise and sleep all day?
I'll try to get arimidex and GH but then I wonder if it's even worth it since even an inch isn't guaranteed. Weird dilemma.
Why adex? What dosage? Do you know what about estrogen rebound with adex? Better ask yourself questions like these before you take anything.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2020, 02:23:09 AM »

So you took pro bodybuilder levels of GH and you managed to retain water instead of shredding fat like there's no tomorrow. What'd you do, blast GH, eat like a pig, no exercise and sleep all day? Why adex? What dosage? Do you know what about estrogen rebound with adex? Better ask yourself questions like these before you take anything.

Yes actually, I ate like a pig and my bmi increased a good amount. Anytime I tried to workout I would get horrible carpal tunnel.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up