Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Educating myself on CLL and deciding whether to undergo the surgery.  (Read 2023 times)

Batu

• Visitor
Re: Educating myself on CLL and deciding whether to undergo the surgery.
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2020, 06:09:29 AM »

LL downsides are no longer about risk of death, it's more about losing time, pain of rehab, poor recovery.

Yea that does look to be the case and with the proper preparation, dedication during + after you can start to stack the deck in your favor. With a little bit of luck on top, from what I'm seeing, it can go pretty smoothly with an amazing outcome.

A lot of people on here seem real lucky in life anyway, which is important to keep in mind imo, but the fact that in modern times you can improve your life to this degree (if you're also lucky enough to have the funds) is astounding.

I'm going to continue to consume a lot of LL info, probably reading a lot of diaries and then in 6 weeks if it looks like the current health crisis is starting to simmer down I will be looking to do some consultations. Depending on how I'm feeling after that, I'll be either booking the surgery or not.

AllAboutPerspective

• Visitor
Re: Educating myself on CLL and deciding whether to undergo the surgery.
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2020, 02:24:15 AM »

This is super useful information for those looking to get LL. Did you decide to go through with it in the end?
Stryde Femurs w/ Dr. Giotikas Feb 2021
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up