Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Leg Shortening after finishing Limb Lengthening  (Read 3660 times)

Tomhard

Leg Shortening after finishing Limb Lengthening
« on: April 15, 2020, 12:19:26 PM »

Hey Guys , I did 11cm on femur with Betz last year. I regret that I have lengthened so much and i consider to shorten my femurs by 3-3,5 cm so that my femurs would get back to 7,5 cm.
And I plan to lengthen my tibias by 3 cm.
I know it sounds crazy but im not satisfied and still not happy about the proportions.

Blackwhite

Re: Leg Shortening after finishing Limb Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2020, 01:33:55 PM »

you need to go to the psychologist urgently
TARGET 1.71

germanlim

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2020, 07:22:08 PM »

you need to go to the psychologist urgently

True story

TheAlchemist

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2020, 09:28:34 PM »

May I ask why you regret the length? Is it solely due to proportions are are there other issues (e.g. mobility)
Dr. Paley Patient: Femurs (Stryde) / 8 CM gained
Surgery: 9/17/19 / Distraction completed: 12/14/19
Start height: 5'9 or 175cm / Endi Height: 6'0 ft or 183 cm
Rod Removal: Dr. Debiparshad 6/16/21
Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64373.0

Tomhard

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2020, 02:03:59 AM »

mobility, its just too long for squats for example

Movie

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2020, 08:22:37 AM »

It gets better bro the more squats you do, you gain the technique and balance after a bit of training, but yeah you lengthened 3.5 cm more than me that's a full inch and a tad bit more, I don't struggle with squats that much really at 8CM femur lengthened, can you post a pic of your proportions? blur/cut out your face if you'd like.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

Tomhard

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2020, 10:06:09 AM »

Its not just about squat, its about your sex life too, the femurs are way too long. The confidence too, when you for example only wearing underwear like boxershorts, the femurs look too long and I think with when I shorten my femurs by 3,5-4 cm it would just be much better

Walsandrew

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2020, 01:23:44 PM »

How tall are you and what are your proportions? 11cm does seem like a huge amount to add just in the legs, and this is coming from someone who is 6ft4 with the torsoe of someone 5ft10/11, and I have always wanted to shorten. Disproportionately elongated legs give you a very unnatural / lanky appearance, particularly in a man, but it seems a lot to do after lengthening.

Tomhard

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 01:31:11 PM »

I’m 175cm now and I plan to shorten 5cm with Dr. Betz. That means that will would have only lengthened 6cm (11-5=6)
Just waiting for the corona virus to be over

massco

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2020, 04:25:36 PM »

I’m 175cm now and I plan to shorten 5cm with Dr. Betz. That means that will would have only lengthened 6cm (11-5=6)
Just waiting for the corona virus to be over

Hi man, ¿ How long ago did you do the lenghtening?
¿Dont you think your legs will look better after full muscle recovery? most peple get skinny lanky legs after surgery, but once you gain muslce and weight they will look normal.

Montreal172

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2020, 06:34:28 PM »

Try to bulk up man, this will make it less noticeable.
Boxer wise if you train your quads into tree trunks you'll feel better.
Also you brain may take months, years to adjust to the new depth perceptions, get better with time.
Going to this who ordeal after LL, sound like a unnecessary headache, then you won't be satisfied with you new lower height and wanna do LL, its a vicious circle that won't end.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2020, 11:28:35 PM »

Bro can I please see your proportions?
I'm curious as hell.

Best Regards.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

jem_semarc

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2020, 11:55:24 PM »

You are never going to be happy. Although I don’t know you and I don’t want to sound like a dck, but I can tell what’s happening here and that can only be fixed by speaking to someone professional. You shouldn’t have gotten LL in the first place, not sure which doctor allowed this

Just think about it, you go through the craziest procedure in your life, still unhappy and now you want to go through that whole thing again just to re-do it because you think it’s a bit too much?

Try focus on getting better physically and recovering as much as you can. Even if your shortening surgery went well and you were shorter by 5cm, you still wouldn’t be happy.
Stryde on Femurs in Jan/2021 with Dr. Giotikas - currently @ 5 ft 5, goal height 5 ft 8.

Tomhard

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2020, 11:59:28 PM »

You are never going to be happy. Although I don’t know you and I don’t want to sound like a dck, but I can tell what’s happening here and that can only be fixed by speaking to someone professional. You shouldn’t have gotten LL in the first place, not sure which doctor allowed this

Just think about it, you go through the craziest procedure in your life, still unhappy and now you want to go through that whole thing again just to re-do it because you think it’s a bit too much?

Try focus on getting better physically and recovering as much as you can. Even if your shortening surgery went well and you were shorter by 5cm, you still wouldn’t be happy.

You have never done this procedure to mate so dont act like you know better. What I’m doing here is to fix my mistake for being too greedy and dumb back then. I should have never lenghtened so much in one segment and I know it will be better to fix this issue asap. Im glad that its possible to do so.

ape

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2020, 03:19:04 AM »

Good luck on your shortening. Don't listen to other people 11.5cm is way too much

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2020, 04:40:35 AM »

I think it's completely fair to get this surgery if your proportions truly look ugly and isn't just some neurosis. Really long abnormally looking Femurs can definitely make someone look really wrong. I can sympathize with you.

This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

jem_semarc

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »

I know I haven’t done it and I’m in less of a position to judge, but I’m trying to say this for your own benefit. It just seems bizarre to me that you would want to undo it. Is it really worth the risk of going through the whole procedure again on the same bones, for better proportions?

In my opinion, most of the people who worry about proportions look completely fine. It’s so unnoticeable.

But then again, I am just as crazy as you for willing to go through CLL so it is what it is. Hope this surgery truly makes you happy.
Stryde on Femurs in Jan/2021 with Dr. Giotikas - currently @ 5 ft 5, goal height 5 ft 8.

Machine

• Because you are alive , everything is possible .
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2020, 09:10:14 AM »

I hv done shortening after lengthening on tibia due to complications . 8.2 cm lengthening and 3 cm shortening .

Machine

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2020, 09:37:50 AM »

From my experience lengthening too much means complication , a lot of recovery time , proportion issue , physical ability goes down , a long time social distancing ,  stress , confusion , psychological problems etc

Please be careful and stay in a safe limit . It is not a joke to do LL and lengthen as much as possible . It is your body and Your life is dependent on it !! Stay safe and stay in limit .

Tomhard

« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2020, 10:06:37 AM »

I hv done shortening after lengthening on tibia due to complications . 8.2 cm lengthening and 3 cm shortening .

How long did it take you to recover from 3cm shortening?

Machine

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 10:59:01 AM »

For me on tibia  it took 4.5 month approx for the bone to consolidate and my Taylor Spatial Frame was taken off . I could walk while I was on frame . After my frame was taken off I walked with crutches for 15 days to a month approx . In total my duration was 5 and a half months .

StrydeNailChallenge

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2020, 07:14:39 AM »

You have never done this procedure to mate so dont act like you know better. What I’m doing here is to fix my mistake for being too greedy and dumb back then. I should have never lenghtened so much in one segment and I know it will be better to fix this issue asap. Im glad that its possible to do so.

wanntaller bro,
My knowledge on this is zero. Please therefore forgive me if I say something that does not make sense; but do you think there is a chance you would do the tibia lengthening first and then rethink your proportions? perhaps by then you would decide to shorten your femurs by a lower amount?
Starting [Morning] Height: 172.5 cm, Ending: 180.5
SNC - Femurs' Stryde Nail Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65337.0

Tengo

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2020, 09:47:19 PM »

Its not related to psychologist, if you have proportion/mobility issues you have to fix it.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2020, 10:19:26 PM »

It both. Some people think their proportions are so obvious in the public and develop proportion neurosis but 90% of the time literally no one notices

Some are very valid, actually pretty noticeable (like someone with short bias, doing 10cm Femurs)
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Tengo

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2020, 05:52:32 AM »

11cm is alot but I do wonder how it looks. Maybe it actually looks normal to us like you say. If wanttaller wants to go through hell to reverse the gain his body must be telling him something is off

RealLostSoul

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2020, 12:21:50 PM »

Bro don‘t do it. 5’9 even is a low height, don‘t go to 5‘7. Proportions do not matter height is more important than anything (bring lanky >>> short and bulked up). Idk why anyone with proportion body dysphoria would do LL honestly

ainteasylife

• Visitor
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2021, 04:54:00 AM »

May I ask you if you did shortening? I’m in the exact same situation as you

ainteasylife

• Visitor
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2021, 04:57:23 AM »

Well I heard there is a method which the doctor cuts off the bone immediately and uses internal frame for fixation. Why did you get external frame on your legs??

ainteasylife

• Visitor
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2021, 05:01:54 AM »

Hey Guys , I did 11cm on femur with Betz last year. I regret that I have lengthened so much and i consider to shorten my femurs by 3-3,5 cm so that my femurs would get back to 7,5 cm.
And I plan to lengthen my tibias by 3 cm.
I know it sounds crazy but im not satisfied and still not happy about the proportions.

May I ask you if you did shortening? I’m in the exact same situation as you

ainteasylife

• Visitor
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2021, 05:02:50 AM »

For me on tibia  it took 4.5 month approx for the bone to consolidate and my Taylor Spatial Frame was taken off . I could walk while I was on frame . After my frame was taken off I walked with crutches for 15 days to a month approx . In total my duration was 5 and a half months .

Well I heard there is a method which the doctor cuts off the bone immediately and uses internal frame for fixation. Why did you get external frame on your legs??

Mayday

• Visitor
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2022, 01:05:14 PM »

Hiya! Could you please give details about what kind of complications you have experienced?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up