Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Recommendations  (Read 1030 times)

outlandishh

• Visitor
Recommendations
« on: April 26, 2020, 01:09:09 PM »

I am currently 5'3 but would like to grow to 5'7, (4 inches) if possible,  I was wanting to know which doctor I should go with, a respected doctor who is not known for complications but also I am on a budget. I'm 20 year old female.

BetzLandLiberator

Re: Recommendations
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 09:35:39 PM »

I am currently 5'3 but would like to grow to 5'7, (4 inches) if possible,  I was wanting to know which doctor I should go with, a respected doctor who is not known for complications but also I am on a budget. I'm 20 year old female.

None. You're a woman, there is no point in doing LL. Women do not face heightism.

wants2growtaller

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 10:21:33 PM »

Im a woman. And woman do face heightism. Guys want shorter women than them. They dont want the shortest woman. Heightism does impact women. If i were you. Id get it for sure.
Some of us may have ''grown'' in stature. But it seems the majority of us have yet to grow in humanity

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2020, 10:22:47 PM »

None. You're a woman, there is no point in doing LL. Women do not face heightism.

Anyone can do LL. Who are you to judge? She might want to do LL because she wants to be a model or she feels inferior in comparison to her peers. Heightism isn't a factor in many people's decision to do LL as well, some people are more successful than anyone can imagine and don't need to give a F**K about other's peoples' opinions, yet still do LL because they have a body dysmorphic disorder. I'm talking self-made millionaires, doctors, people will good lives. She can do LL if she hates her current self, or for any reason. Anyone of any gender and height can suffer from height neurosis, anyone of any gender and height can be allowed to aspire to improve their height given today's medical achievements
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2020, 01:28:13 AM »

I'm someone that did LL for 10cm 8 years ago. This is not a walk in the park. No reason to do it if it won't improve her life - which it won't.

outlandishh

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2020, 01:45:27 AM »

I dont want to be a model, I am transitioning, I am a transman, and 5'3 is short so I'd be happy with 5'7

Polvorón

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2020, 08:27:28 PM »

I'm someone that did LL for 10cm 8 years ago. This is not a walk in the park. No reason to do it if it won't improve her life - which it won't.
Feeling short is also not a walk in the park.

This is about her body, not yours, also, women don't need to be "protected", they can think for themselves what they want for their lives.

She feels short, so if she want to do LL, it's her life and her choice.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

dreamingtall

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2020, 11:09:41 PM »

My honest reccomendation would be to try to save as much as you can and maybe take a loan out. Do not listen to men saying that... this isn't about how society perceives you its about how we feel about ourselves! You got this! I would try to get the top doctor you can
Starting Height: 170.68cm; Goal Height: 182cm in two separate operations (^8cm Femurs, ^5cm Tibias)

IwannaBeTaller

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2020, 11:13:50 AM »

What's your budget and how much money do you think you could make in the next 10 years? In my impression, you can still do LL up to about 35 years (and possibly later on, if you're healthy). It's better to have a good budget than to go to a cheaper doctor and possibly get crippled.
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind
It's a long way to find peace of mind, peace of mind.

outlandishh

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2020, 12:39:30 PM »

Right  now I have 25000 USD ,
Pages: [1]   Go Up