Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is wannabetaller genuinely legit  (Read 793 times)

Heyitsme

• Visitor
Is wannabetaller genuinely legit
« on: May 25, 2020, 02:19:41 AM »

I keep reading people are faking as wannabetaller. If someone has gotten their surgery done through wannabetaller please gimme ur honest opinion and if you can some proof too please to show ur legit. Im honestly confused now because their price range regarding LON method was something I could afford as its hard to find a similar price as that elsewhere. Also any other suggestions of places to get surgery in terms of price?

azman

Re: Is wannabetaller genuinely legit
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 02:42:41 AM »

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64740.0

I personally meet him in Athens when I was lengthening and his story of what he had gone through is terrible.  I also met another guy that did the surgery through wannabetaller and it was bad.  Both came to Athens to get their legs repaired by Dr. G.

You really need to do your research if you are considering wannabetaller.   Unless this is another one of their fake account trying to keep their name current on this forum.

Heyitsme

• Visitor
Re: Is wannabetaller genuinely legit
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 02:50:20 AM »

Thanks for this man ima read this through. Any place you would specifically recommend then mate? Maybe a similar price range cus this stuffs hella expensive.
Also nah man i aint from wannabetaller, was just seriously considering them at first but now I am very hesitant and looking for alternatives
Pages: [1]   Go Up