Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LON Femur- Dr Halil Buldu  (Read 1688 times)

Tofu67

• Visitor
LON Femur- Dr Halil Buldu
« on: August 23, 2022, 02:44:40 PM »

Age-24
Original Height-168cm
Goal-8cm

Hey people, Starting a diary of my full lengthening with LLT, this is only an experience of my journey & isn’t representative of anybody or anything else. I also read other diaries & want to return the favour to others who are looking to get this surgery as they helped me a lot 🙌

Today is my 5th day, the reason I didn’t upload earlier was because of the pain I went through during my hospital stay here, INTENSE pain which I’ve now overcome. The first few days were the hardest not being able to physically move ect, took my first steps on my 2nd day which were VERY painful, the pain has now subsided compared to the first few days, Started lengthening in hospital & tomorrow I move to the rehabilitation centre where I’ll update you from.

DarkNight

• Visitor
Re: LON Femur- Dr Halil Buldu
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 03:05:05 AM »

Hi Tofu, just wanted to know how much lengthening you've done and do you have any complications? Thank You.

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 09:24:15 AM »

Hey, I’ve started to lengthen 1.5mm daily & the amount of pain is very high- No errors with surgery just my pinsite hurts a lot. Im on day 8 post surgery at the rehab centre, sleep is a few hours at night & just trying to take it day by day! Met a japanese guy last night whilst I took a little walk on the floor & he was leaving after doing 7.5 cm, he could walk like a penguin & had crutches but still gave me a lot of hope!! We keep pushing 💨🤞

Feel free to pop any questions through..

hasaki

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 03:30:18 PM »

It seems they still let their customers extend 1.5mm per day for efficiency

boklecrt

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2022, 11:53:06 PM »

It seems they still let their customers extend 1.5mm per day for efficiency

"customers"

Age-24
Original Height-168cm
Goal-8cm

Hey people, Starting a diary of my full lengthening with LLT, this is only an experience of my journey & isn’t representative of anybody or anything else. I also read other diaries & want to return the favour to others who are looking to get this surgery as they helped me a lot 🙌

Today is my 5th day, the reason I didn’t upload earlier was because of the pain I went through during my hospital stay here, INTENSE pain which I’ve now overcome. The first few days were the hardest not being able to physically move ect, took my first steps on my 2nd day which were VERY painful, the pain has now subsided compared to the first few days, Started lengthening in hospital & tomorrow I move to the rehabilitation centre where I’ll update you from.

5 days of experience in just 2 sentences and the "pain subsiding after 2 days", sure

Hi Tofu, just wanted to know how much lengthening you've done and do you have any complications? Thank You.

and this blind tard here asking him how much he lengthened while the op said he is 5 days post op, hey tard, he didnt lengthen anything yet DUH

gtfo with that bullshyte

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=71235.0
5 cm gained through LON Tibia with Quynh in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
March 2022
SLAYER

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 05:39:55 AM »

I’m not here to write a full experience of how many time I went to poop in a day ect- Like I said I’m in intense pain and therefore summed it up in a paragraph!

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 05:50:30 AM »

Today is Day 9 Post Surgery.

Currently lengthening 1.25mm as 1.5mm was too much pain for knees, Feels Like the pressure is going to burst my knees. At night Is when the pain hits the hardest & where I have second thoughts as to why I did this ridiculous surgery going through such IMMENSE pain to get taller, waiting for the hours clock by to the morning. If anyone is interested in doing this I have two main questions to ask yourself will the pain & suffering be worth it? & also are in the right state mentally to take on such mental & physical suffering? This is one of the hardest things I have done in my life.

Also no infections or anything yet just lengthening pain, Inflammation of legs has subsided a lot over the past few days.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 08:40:50 PM »

Thanks for your journal entry. Looking forward to see your progress.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 08:42:09 PM »

Today is Day 9 Post Surgery.

Currently lengthening 1.25mm as 1.5mm was too much pain for knees, Feels Like the pressure is going to burst my knees. At night Is when the pain hits the hardest & where I have second thoughts as to why I did this ridiculous surgery going through such IMMENSE pain to get taller, waiting for the hours clock by to the morning. If anyone is interested in doing this I have two main questions to ask yourself will the pain & suffering be worth it? & also are in the right state mentally to take on such mental & physical suffering? This is one of the hardest things I have done in my life.

Also no infections or anything yet just lengthening pain, Inflammation of legs has subsided a lot over the past few days.

I see. Do you think Precice would be easier?

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 12:59:56 AM »

Yes for sure precise in my opinion would be a lot easier, sleep would be better + no pinsite pain! i wish I did precise instead 🙃 although it would take longer to get back to walking ect the journey with precise would be a walk in the park compared to LON.

shortisnotfun

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 01:14:40 AM »

Yes for sure precise in my opinion would be a lot easier, sleep would be better + no pinsite pain! i wish I did precise instead 🙃 although it would take longer to get back to walking ect the journey with precise would be a walk in the park compared to LON.

I see... I am wanting to do Precice on Femur and LON on Tibia at the same time (3 weeks apart). Do you think this is manageable or should I reconsider.

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2022, 02:15:05 AM »

I would advise not to- Unless your pain tolerance is very high..

shortisnotfun

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 02:33:29 AM »

I would advise not to- Unless your pain tolerance is very high..

I see... I'm 158.8 or 5'2 though... I feel like my pain tolerance is pretty high as well.

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 06:13:48 AM »

Hey, if you feel like you can do it go for it! Both together imo does sound very painful, I personally thought this would be a lot easier than it is. Everything is hard for me, from visiting the toilet to lengthening pain to not getting sleep, although I’ve heard from other patients the first two weeks are quite bad, most people sit in there rooms & dont come out until 2 weeks.

Some patients here are also doing Tibia then straight after removal they will do Femur, I will be happy to get out of here in one piece once  :'(

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 06:15:49 AM »

Thanks, hoping it will be an easy journey 🙏

Dash

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 07:44:04 PM »

Congratulations

Tofu67

• Visitor
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2022, 02:44:20 PM »

12th Day Post Op-

Hey people, my pain & inflammation in my legs has slowly decreased over the the past few days, the pain I have at night is still unbearable, I take a couple of strong painkillers to keep me ticking till the morning. Trying to spend as much time with other people as possible as this is the only way to keep me mind off the pain, spending time hours on end in my room is not good for mental health.

I was very close to taking the fixators off 3-4 days ago at night as the pain was unbearable, luckily it has got a tiny bit better. I’d advise anyone doing the LON Femur method to make sure you are ready for the pain & don’t just jump into it unprepared like me. Still trying to lengthen 1.5mm as I want to get to my goal ASAP!!

Seeing other patients finish has motivated me to see it through & go the full way. My goals was 8cm but now I might be happy with 6-7cm as I want the the recovery to be fast & short. We keep pushing 💨 ;D

Charizard

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2022, 07:41:52 PM »

Congratz on your journey. I highly recommend you to take photos of everything as proof in case of complication. Because LLT usually puts blame on patient as you can see from other diaries.
I hope you can reach your dream without any error.. ;) ;)
Current Height:5ft9''
Target Height:6ftAge:32
Stretching my legs everyday
I’m exposing scammer limb lengthening clinics in my Twitter account.
https://x.com/charizard780

shortisnotfun

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2022, 02:35:21 AM »

Age-24
Original Height-168cm
Goal-8cm

Hey man, how is your progress so far?
Pages: [1]   Go Up