Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: LON femur surgery in Istanbul.  (Read 7188 times)

MidGuy

LON femur surgery in Istanbul.
« on: May 09, 2020, 08:10:26 AM »

I got the surgery yesterday have little to no pain. My doctor is Mehmet Kocaoglu, he had worked with Mr. Paley for a while, he is the best in Turkey. I will keep here updated.

MidGuy

Re: LON femur surgery in Istanbul.
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 12:13:37 PM »

My second day after surgery. I am better. I was able to sit in closet which i wasnt at girst day because of the edema in my legs. We started lengthenin from the first day by 0.25mm per day. Walking makes me tired other than that, in overall i am good. I rest all day. Spend my time in social media or sleeping. Until the last week, I didnt know what is lon, precice or stryde. I decided the surgery in two days by reading this forum. I went to doctor in 4 May and they took me for surgery in 6 May. So it was a quick decision process for me. Because I knew if I dont act quickly I would postpone this surgery and live as a short person throughout the life.

MidGuy

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 09:46:49 AM »

It is my third post surgery day. My blood levels were low so they gave me blood. I feel great noe. My physio therapist came and said it is iöportant for me to keep my knees tight. So I am putting pillow under my feet to make my knees tight. I am great overall, I take my supplements. My doctors visita me daily which makes me feel safe.

184dream

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2020, 07:50:39 PM »

About the tendon release surgery what did the doctor told you about biceps femoris. It band. Did you meet an older patient

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 10:01:41 PM »

First time I hear about this doctor... Really doubt he’s the best in Turkey.

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 04:11:40 PM »

i saw this doctor 1 month after i stopped lengthening in istanbul for an opinion when i was i was having serious problems from doctor ozgar wannabe taller doctor.  The physio clinic 6.25 Altiyîrmîbeş the 2 main owners worked for top football club recommended Mehmet,

mehmet is the first limb lengthening doctor in turkey he is legit.

he was the one who brought it to my attention i was in serious trouble and needed surgical intervention, he is quite old fashioned and doesn't like precise or stryde but told me about the complications from my xrays i was having with no healing 1 month after lengthening. He knew his stuff

He is quite arrogant and is expensive but he is an expert in LON and illazorof, if you want to have surgery in any of those methods in turkey he is the most experienced. after i saw him thats when i got in touch with giotikas and went to greece for treatment.

Mehmet also told me alot of very negative things about wannabe tallers doctors in disgust and dislikes them immensely.
I dont think he advertises much since he is well known and has a constant influx of patients for surgery

MidGuy

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2020, 01:25:24 PM »

It is 18th day from my surgery. I lay in bed most of my time. I walk for 30-45 minutes a day(40m). We are doing stretching from day 5. It hurts as hell but it is okay. Other than that I work from home thanks to corona. I am painless generally. It may be painful to walk a bit but it is bearable. It gets better each day. Tomorrow is my first control. I have been lenghtening 1mm for 10 days.

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2020, 03:16:31 PM »

It is 18th day from my surgery. I lay in bed most of my time. I walk for 30-45 minutes a day(40m). We are doing stretching from day 5. It hurts as hell but it is okay. Other than that I work from home thanks to corona. I am painless generally. It may be painful to walk a bit but it is bearable. It gets better each day. Tomorrow is my first control. I have been lenghtening 1mm for 10 days.
how is his hospital?
are you in american hospital.
what method you did?
ı hope you are well, he is most expensive doctor in turkey.

ı am  a native turkish guy , ı can not get this operation for him.but ı wanna see him in hospital.
ı am thinking muharrem inan , second best choosen after mehmet .

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2020, 03:24:13 PM »

First time I hear about this doctor... Really doubt he’s the best in Turkey.
cos you are a scammer.
mehmect kocaoğlu is the first ll performer in turkey . he is woriking in best hospital in turkey. and you didnt heard him but you heard halil buldu
?? so funny they are tourst organizers not doctors. they dont have any repitation on cool clinics.
 ı saw your fake comments

MidGuy

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2020, 07:50:00 AM »

I did take the surgery at Cevre Hospital because it was the only hospital that didnt treat corona patients at the time

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2020, 11:44:31 AM »

I did take the surgery at Cevre Hospital because it was the only hospital that didnt treat corona patients at the time

Or maybe doc. Wants to decrease prize cos mehmet kocaoğlu is actually american hospital doc.
That most cool and expensive hospital of turkey.
Çevre is just random hospital .
İn that point ,most important thing doc not hospital:)))

How is your uprage mehmet kocaoğlu is that good?
Ör just overrated??

MidGuy

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2020, 03:03:55 PM »

I am great he is really best  8)

shegella

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2020, 03:55:08 PM »

I am great he is really best  8)

Cool bro, I hope all process will be ok.
I will always be here to see Results.

Maybe ı cant efford mehmet but will support This diary.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2020, 05:45:08 PM »

cos you are a scammer.
mehmect kocaoğlu is the first ll performer in turkey . he is woriking in best hospital in turkey. and you didnt heard him but you heard halil buldu
?? so funny they are tourst organizers not doctors. they dont have any repitation on cool clinics.
 ı saw your fake comments

Apparently I’m a scammer now🤔 Someone should have mentioned it earlier. How exactly are my comments fake? I haven’t promoted anyone. I haven’t even went through Ll yet. I’m here looking for answers to my queries like everyone else here. Stop accusing such things without evidence. 😂 I stated a fact, “never heard of this doctor”, and then an opinion “I really doubt he’s the best doctor in Turkey, because I’ve never heard of him.” Usually reputation follows a doctor, but this one I’ve never heard of, that’s it. Now I’m sorry if my opinion hurt your feelings, that wasn’t my intention.

MidGuy

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2020, 07:57:15 AM »

4.1 cm

Day 50 post op

I am good overall. My surgery related pains went away. My legs mobility is great for one week. Kocaoglu has a great physiotherapist who is Mr. Apelyan, thanks to him my knee flexion enhanced day by day after surgery which is really rare. It was around 30 degrees after operation and now 60 degrees even though I lenghtened 4.1 cm. And my legs gains mobility each new day. I can now walk easily with crutches. Stand still for a few second without aid. I am thinking of lengthening 7.5. So there is 34 days to go at least and I am at my bed for 51 days which is not fun. I am workşng at home and getting paid that is a relieving point. I am doing stretching everyday with mr. Apelyan bıt my legs started to feel tight already. My sleeps are bad for two weeks, I can sleep 6 hours in a day. However, today i slept 10 hours undisrupted which i dont know how did be possible :) I was 172 in day and now 176 my target is 179.5. My initial target was 6cm lengthening but boy It was a painful period so I want to get what I can get from it. I know it will be also very hard to do 7.5 but it is a lifetime decision so it is not important how painful it is. Yesterday I cried when i looked to mirror because of happiness when I saw myself as a normal male. I have been always a self confident person throughout my life which my height didnt affected. Actually 172 is a decent height with 2cm insoles. But when i looked mirror I would feel inadequate. My height would always bother me and It was challenge for me which I would never overcome because I never saw surgery as an option. So here I am, after a painful 50 days, as 176cm male, sharing how happy I am that I did get this operation because of the boredom that corona lockdown brought to my life. I am thankful every day.

MidGuy

« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2020, 01:37:44 PM »

5.3 cm

I am painless almost and my sleeps are average which is good. My legs started to get tight especially my hips flexors. I do physio 6 days in a week which prevents excessive tightness in my legs. My starting goal was 6.5cms but now I decided to go for 8cm because why not :) Life is boring at bed but 27 days to go :)

a

• 5'9
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2020, 05:16:12 PM »

Where are you from MidGuy
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

MidGuy

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2020, 03:33:55 PM »

Turkey

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2020, 08:24:43 PM »

Hello, Midguy.
How’s everything going? Are you still in the lengthening stage?
I have a few questions, if you could clear it for me!
Does Dr. Mehmet Kocaoglu take many cosmetic cases?
How much did you pay for the surgery with him?
Hope everything is going well! Keep it up!

MidGuy

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2020, 03:06:48 PM »

Hello, Midguy.
How’s everything going? Are you still in the lengthening stage?
I have a few questions, if you could clear it for me!
Does Dr. Mehmet Kocaoglu take many cosmetic cases?
How much did you pay for the surgery with him?
Hope everything is going well! Keep it up!

Hi Skyisthelimit,

Everything is fine, I am at 6.0cm still lenghtening now and my legs are still in good condition regarding flexibility. Yes he has no problem taking cosmetics. I paid around 25k dollars including hospital.

more

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2020, 04:40:01 PM »

Sir if is it possible can you share your x-rays. it would be a great help for potential patients
Thanks

azman

« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2020, 05:07:45 PM »

Sir if is it possible can you share your x-rays. it would be a great help for potential patients
Thanks

Now thats the nicest way you have asked and posted.  Guess you are learning.  It’s not what is asked, but how it’s asked.  Dr. X-ray More has hit again. 

@MidGuy. Thanks for posting your dairy of your journey.  Looking forward to reading your future updates. 

more

« Reply #22 on: July 18, 2020, 05:13:38 PM »

Now thats the nicest way you have asked and posted.  Guess you are learning.  It’s not what is asked, but how it’s asked.  Dr. X-ray More has hit again. 

@MidGuy. Thanks for posting your dairy of your journey.  Looking forward to reading your future updates.

I asked him nicely lets see what will he say
if he will act like you. I will not let him go easliy

azman

« Reply #23 on: July 18, 2020, 09:15:32 PM »

I asked him nicely lets see what will he say
if he will act like you. I will not let him go easliy

@Dr. X-ray More - Let him go easily? Really, are you his girlfriend?  What a joker you are or should say a female dog. Let’s see if you are smart enough to know what’s a female dog called.

more

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2020, 01:53:14 AM »

@Dr. X-ray More - Let him go easily? Really, are you his girlfriend?  What a joker you are or should say a female dog. Let’s see if you are smart enough to know what’s a female dog called.
You can just use abusive language that's it
Go and update your diary . Don't following like my dog do

azman

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2020, 02:11:14 AM »

You can just use abusive language that's it
Go and update your diary . Don't following like my dog do

There you go crying again.  Be nice to other members on this forum and I’ll be nice to you.  Your  tone of voice will offend most members and discourage other to update their dairy or even start one. 

Oh before I set you free, don’t be a female dog on this forum.  Use this forum to gain knowledge.  Good luck on your CLL journey - More.

Cpl2012

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2020, 05:39:54 AM »

4.1 cm

Day 50 post op

I am good overall. My surgery related pains went away. My legs mobility is great for one week. Kocaoglu has a great physiotherapist who is Mr. Apelyan, thanks to him my knee flexion enhanced day by day after surgery which is really rare. It was around 30 degrees after operation and now 60 degrees even though I lenghtened 4.1 cm. And my legs gains mobility each new day. I can now walk easily with crutches. Stand still for a few second without aid. I am thinking of lengthening 7.5. So there is 34 days to go at least and I am at my bed for 51 days which is not fun. I am workşng at home and getting paid that is a relieving point. I am doing stretching everyday with mr. Apelyan bıt my legs started to feel tight already. My sleeps are bad for two weeks, I can sleep 6 hours in a day. However, today i slept 10 hours undisrupted which i dont know how did be possible :) I was 172 in day and now 176 my target is 179.5. My initial target was 6cm lengthening but boy It was a painful period so I want to get what I can get from it. I know it will be also very hard to do 7.5 but it is a lifetime decision so it is not important how painful it is. Yesterday I cried when i looked to mirror because of happiness when I saw myself as a normal male. I have been always a self confident person throughout my life which my height didnt affected. Actually 172 is a decent height with 2cm insoles. But when i looked mirror I would feel inadequate. My height would always bother me and It was challenge for me which I would never overcome because I never saw surgery as an option. So here I am, after a painful 50 days, as 176cm male, sharing how happy I am that I did get this operation because of the boredom that corona lockdown brought to my life. I am thankful every day.
Hi Midguy. Are you staying the hospital for the whole period of lengthening or you stay at a hotel?

MidGuy

« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2020, 09:23:43 AM »

Hi Midguy. Are you staying the hospital for the whole period of lengthening or you stay at a hotel?

Hi Cpl2012,
I stay at home.
My physiotherapist comes to my home.

MidGuy

« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2020, 09:33:29 AM »

https://ibb.co/gy1TXm1
https://ibb.co/Lz3GQXp

My X-rays at 3.5cm.

They are pretty, arent they? ;D

more

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2020, 10:01:21 AM »

https://ibb.co/gy1TXm1
https://ibb.co/Lz3GQXp

My X-rays at 3.5cm.

They are pretty, arent they? ;D
Till now all look good
Your doctor memhet have experience and trained by dr. paley.I  think This the first diary of his patient??

a

• 5'9
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2020, 11:15:36 AM »

Mehmet Kocaoglu and Metin Kucukkaya.
Both of the docs are as experienced as Giotikas and the others.
I'm pretty sure nothing would go wrong with Kucukkaya especially.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up