Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Goodnight in depression  (Read 503 times)

Mw1245

Goodnight in depression
« on: May 16, 2020, 08:37:36 PM »

Hey how is ur night or day going about me i am 159cm tall never had a girlfriend got left by the girls who i had sex with later fked prostitutes my lifelong was looking somehow good sometimes in my life especially teenage years then since i turned over 21 i just left gym looked bad lost my friends because of my jealousity neither has friends nor ever had a girlfriend neither have a job neither habe an eeucation neither i can find my interest neither i can keep working i always quiet when i start to work in some so called farmers job either its as deliverer or driver i wanted a change in my life not everyone lives the same life nor has the same conditions i wanted to change and just talk to girls on street on forests like i wanted to finally date a girl and so but in the last days i got rejected so many times so Now that I am in really bad mood which makes it worsw is that i dont know what to do in my life in my tennager years i always hoped for being a professional football or soccer player but never achieved it i made many breaks due to injury or just because i was antisocial till 23 mid i dreamt of it and never achieved it i as i said cant work i really dont know i am thinking about just leaving everything and going to live in the forests in africa in asia somewhere where i just live if i find something to eat while in africa i might get eaten too i wanna live since i never had a girlfriend and never really lived my sexual life fully i am always hungry to it i want to be a playboy i know it sounds weird and u would not feel bad if u read that but yesss i dont care so much anymore or i want to change can u give me advises or just talk with me about these things

Montreal172

Re: Goodnight in depression
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 09:37:23 PM »

Stop caring about others, and focus on bettering yourself.
Don't worry, sex is overacted as you grow older, had my faire share with many people, doing many things.
The one consistent thing is better yourself and you will attract people, rather than waisting time chasing.

soitchi

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 05:36:23 AM »

Want to play sports and have dreams of being a playboy? Sounds like one of @Bruce Wayne's delusions

No education? Go learn a trade, see if there are unions and apprenticeships where you're from.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Mw1245

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 12:33:22 PM »

Montreal mate thanks for ur message was so frustrated the last days so much so i just wrote this it somehow seems like i am more immun to rejections now since i could sleep yesterday first time around 7 hours haha. Consistent means a serious relationship i think and yeah not even this works for me actually i just become a loser in every aspect in this life i just know that if i dont look good then become one will work on me and my body and my game all around probably when i have enough money i will also do ll but to be sure that limb lengthening is my solutiion i have to try everything first
Pages: [1]   Go Up