Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: will you tell your future partner about surgery?  (Read 1362 times)

<shortman>

• Visitor
will you tell your future partner about surgery?
« on: May 08, 2020, 01:36:43 AM »

Have you told anyone about limb lengthening ? how did it go? When it come to limb lengthening both men and women are appalled by this and say it is deceptive to your partner.

Montreal172

Re: will you tell your future partner about surgery?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2020, 06:46:01 AM »

No need.
Its ok to keep some of yourself to yourself.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 06:48:37 AM »

No. As for the children, I will ensure to track their growth percentile and get HGH if they turn out to be short, I definitely won't want my child to ever have height neurosis or feel short like me ever- also don't want them to have to go through the struggles of LL if they do turn out short as an adult. Trust me, they will be average or above average height, I don't think any father would willingly not help their kid be normal height or above.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Montreal172

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2020, 07:02:32 AM »

Do doc give HGH to children that are below in their growth chart ?

Sweden

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2020, 11:47:57 AM »

I was married at the time I did it and she was ok with it.

There is a girl flirting with me in the office and we’ve had coffee and held a project together(which means staying at the same hotel) for 3 weeks. She is 17 years younger than me so she seems a bit shy. Nothing has happened between us but we’ve been talking about everything. She knows I’m married.
I’ve been fantasizing about being with her, she’s drop dead gorgeous, and I wouldn’t tell her about my LL.
If we got kids I would do everything in my power to see to it they don’t get short.

Ok brain, logging of from fantasy land and back to real life.......
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

<shortman>

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 03:29:51 PM »

LOL. Keep us updated how it goes

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2020, 07:58:27 AM »

Do doc give HGH to children that are below in their growth chart ?

Doctors give HGH to under 5th percentile usually in predicted adult height, sometimes it's 2nd percentile. Second and third and fourth opinions from doctors help. My cousin got prescribed in America after a second opinion. Doctors in USA try not to give this out. In South Korea if you ask and you give a gift they basically give it out like candy. No one gives a  . HGH negatives and side effects are literally nothing- all short term and the worst effect of diabetes is probably one in ten thousand from fat ass kids eating too much on HGH. Nothing compared to a life time of mental anguish from being short (mental. neurosis)

Basically, if doctor saids no, keep asking others. One will give it eventually. Insurance usually covers. Or buy that   out of pocket if you're rich. Or move to Korea and get it prescribed in two seconds.

User requested self-ban.

Hatch

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2020, 09:51:59 AM »

No I wont tell.

BUT if i get children at some point, and they prove to be short. I simply collect enough money to do LL for them with Stryde 3.0. Maybe then I might tell. Or maybe not.

soitchi

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2020, 06:33:48 AM »

Absolutely pathetic if you don't, basically trading an insecurity for another plus extra baggage of trying to hide it all the time.

No. As for the children, I will ensure to track their growth percentile and get HGH if they turn out to be short, I definitely won't want my child to ever have height neurosis or feel short like me ever- also don't want them to have to go through the struggles of LL if they do turn out short as an adult. Trust me, they will be average or above average height, I don't think any father would willingly not help their kid be normal height or above.
Just lol
No I wont tell.

BUT if i get children at some point, and they prove to be short. I simply collect enough money to do LL for them with Stryde 3.0. Maybe then I might tell. Or maybe not.
LMFAO
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2020, 08:28:46 AM »

Absolutely pathetic if you don't, basically trading an insecurity for another plus extra baggage of trying to hide it all the time.
Just lol LMFAO

Just lol because I want my kid to not have a neurosis like I do? It's not even going to be taboo in the future to optimize height for your kids. Height doesn't matter too much- I just don't want my son to be in the 5th percentile height like I am. If even 40th percentile that's good enough . Yeah height isn't something to die for, but if you had the choice to make your kid NOT be a midget and upset, I would do that all day

User requested self-ban.

soitchi

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2020, 05:21:42 AM »

Just lol because I want my kid to not have a neurosis like I do? It's not even going to be taboo in the future to optimize height for your kids. Height doesn't matter too much- I just don't want my son to be in the 5th percentile height like I am. If even 40th percentile that's good enough . Yeah height isn't something to die for, but if you had the choice to make your kid NOT be a midget and upset, I would do that all day
Oh no, it's just lol for a multitude of other reasons not quite as obvious like how your kid(s) will basically inherit your problems because you are insecure where they may not be. Based on what you're saying, let's say your kid(s) are short, but couldn't give 2 shïts about height, you might somehow have problems with that and it's not even your business. It's just lol because it seems like you're not going to even give your kids a chance. It's like religious indoctrination, I just hope you don't actively push any height insecurities you have onto them until they find out for themselves if it matters to them or not. I highly doubt you'd just let them live though as you seem to think being short in synonymous to being upset. Pathetic.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2020, 02:16:35 PM »

If you won't, how else will you explain the surgical scars and elongated legs?

BeTheBest

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2020, 04:20:51 PM »

Reminds of this (somewhat funny) thread: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64167.0 giving an "ethical" dimension to this question

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2020, 08:53:52 PM »

Just lol LMFAO

Based on reality, 99% of boys rather be taller than shorter. I'm no scientist, but 99% of 5' 4 males rather be taller than their current height. If anything this HGH will reduce any possible chance of complexes, not increase.

I won't be pushing anything, it's just medicine in case they are lagging behind. If they are 50th percentile, I wouldn't care and wouldn't do the HGH unless they asked for it. If I had a girl I wouldn't do the treatment either unless she asks for it.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up