Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I need 10cm i dont care about risk  (Read 1390 times)

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

I need 10cm i dont care about risk
« on: May 21, 2020, 04:52:59 PM »

Hello,

I need 10cm. I only have money for 1 surgery. so 10cm on femur or tibia? i must risk all.
my life its so bad im only 164cm and noone take me serious. all the kids laugh at me too
they think im kid too. if i dont do surgery i will explode and do something very bad i think.

Montreal172

Re: I need 10cm i dont care about risk
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »

Start by fixing your attitude first.

sometimes you have to take a risk in life. so stay short then. loser

Samsunny889

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 09:39:58 PM »

I understand the way you feel, I would suggest that you choose your options very carefully, do your research. As much as I understand, With 10 cm lengthening done on one segment your proportions will look odd, there are chances that people who are laughing at you now will not stop it and will get another reason to do so, and this time perhaps something you can’t change. The only way to safely do 10 cm is to distribute between Tibia n femurs. Safe limits are 5-5.5  cm for tibia n 6-7.5 cm for femurs. in the end I would only like to say that money can be earned again but this thing once done is irreversible.

lelouche

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 02:52:27 AM »

paley says on his site that tibia can go up to 6.5 cm. Where do you get the 5.5 cm limit from?

Arcon

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 05:59:39 AM »

Hello,

I need 10cm. I only have money for 1 surgery. so 10cm on femur or tibia? i must risk all.
my life its so bad im only 164cm and noone take me serious. all the kids laugh at me too
they think im kid too. if i dont do surgery i will explode and do something very bad i think.

Try to cool down a little. You shouldn't be prepared to risk everything; you may end up dealing with physical or mental problems you can't even think off.  Your judgment may be impaired because of anxiety or depression, why not talking to a psychologist first, they may show you a different prespective.

Ostentician

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 07:28:21 AM »

First of all, let's get into the risks. Your movement will be compromised, and even if you make a full recovery you'll only be around 70-80% of your previous mobility. Think about it; you'll have the mobility of a 40-50 year old in your mid 20's. Maybe even the mobility of a 60-70 year old if your not athletic and do not prepare for the surgery. I'd advise against doing 10 cm in two operations, but rather 6.5-7.5cm in one. That would make you go from really short to average-ish. You'll pass 170, which is an important threshold.

Secondly, economically speaking you will be strapped for cash after. The surgery is already costly if you do it once; doing it twice will probably leave you paying debts for the rest of your life, considering that it will cost you around 60k dollars (And that's a low estimate.)

Finally, your problem might be deeper than just "getting taller". Considering your posts on here and how aggressive and angry they are, I'd assume you need help with other problems. Talking to a psychologist might help.

Good luck on your LL journey.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 09:02:09 AM »

ok so i need 2 surgery. ok i need to save money for 2 additional years. i can save up to 20'000$ per year.
thats fine 2 additional years of hitting the gym and becoming stronger and more flexible.
then surgery for height and i will be alpha male and a good earner.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 09:03:08 AM »

how much does Dr paley recommend on femur?
Tibia 5cm is safe zone?

BetzLandLiberator

Re: I need 10cm I don't care about risk
« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2020, 02:23:51 PM »

then surgery for height and i will be alpha male and a good earner.

Hum...no. LL will make you taller, that's it. LL will cure heightism and height dysphoria, but that's it.

It won't make you an alpha male (I know short alpha males and tall losers) neither it will make you a good earner (yes, statistically taller men make more money. That doesn't mean you will start making more money just because you are 10cm taller).

If that's your objective I think you will be very disappointed with LL.

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2020, 04:31:29 PM »

ok. can you tell me what is better?

LON vs precice2 vs stryde.

i know its very expensivee to precice2 and stryde. precice2 and stryde are full internal.
does this mean i will recover faster? how long until i can work again? i have a desk job,
so i can move with a walker since i sit most of the time.
these are my concerns. i have to do thhe surgery in a foreign country because its not available in my country.
so im wondering how much time will i spend there? do i stay for surgery and lenghtening process or how does it work.
do i have to live in the foreign country for a year or what?

rech-u

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2020, 05:58:15 PM »

precices are so expensive
i advise LON method
where do you want to have this surgeries ? i mean which country?

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2020, 09:31:03 PM »

Russia or turkey are on my mind.  :o
Lon in femur 7cm if thats even considered safe and 5 on tibia...

cyborg4life

« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2020, 01:38:50 AM »

Check out my latest Interview with Dr. Rozbruch. He goes into detail why excessive lengthening is a risky idea
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life

FormerKidd

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2020, 01:14:27 AM »

paley says on his site that tibia can go up to 6.5 cm. Where do you get the 5.5 cm limit from?

Paley used to make sure to stop everybody on Tibias at 5cm, then they let some people go past it, and now they're clamping down again.  (Was a patient there, had conversations about this.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up