Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Kind of stuck on when to do LL and looking for advice  (Read 555 times)

buckwheat

• Visitor
Kind of stuck on when to do LL and looking for advice
« on: May 28, 2020, 06:25:46 AM »

Hi, I recently joined the forum about a week ago and been browsing here and there. My current height is around 164 cm (~5'4.5").

I'm currently in my first year as a dental student (graduate end of 2024) and knowing I can make independent financial gain sometime in the future, I am looking into doing LL surgery.

I currently don't have much money and a job or means of gaining finance, and I am unsure on when to do my surgery? I believe I can probably take the surgery (at earliest) sometime in 2027 (after using 2025 & 2026 to pay off school fees), but then I'm worried about not being able take a massive leave from my job.

Sorry for the mess of sentences, but I'm worried how I can take this long leave of absence from my dentistry job and then come back or still be hired elsewhere? Thanks for your consideration guys (I really love how tight knit we all are here).
Height: ~163-165 cm
Ethnicity: South Korean
Desired Height: ~173 cm +

Movie

Re: Kind of stuck on when to do LL and looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2020, 06:54:02 AM »

Patience, you need to worry about your career first, that'll get you the money to be able to afford the surgery, unless you find a way to make a lot of money quick.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

10cmOnTibiaOrGTFO

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 02:44:22 PM »

exactly dude. Movie is right. Need to take your time and get that money first. Career > ALL.
Money can buy you anything as you can see, even love.

buckwheat

• Visitor
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 06:11:02 AM »

Yeah I guess you guys are being logical and I'm happy you are both giving me reasonal answers. I just hate all the negative emotions I feel that comes along with being short.
Height: ~163-165 cm
Ethnicity: South Korean
Desired Height: ~173 cm +

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 01:01:25 PM »

Though I would definitely do it as young as possible. Most people regret doing it too late in life. Get that high income, show it to some bank, get a big ass loan, be absent from your dentistry for a year and everythings good. I would work in a different clinic after the surgery, since obviously things might be awkward lol.

You're a dentist, not an office slave. You will get rehired in no time.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up