Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone looking to get this done with Dr. Parihar?  (Read 1837 times)

limbcllnea

Re: Anyone looking to get this done with Dr. Parihar?
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2020, 11:55:34 AM »

If you have money stay at a 5-star hotel and get hygienic food and avoid anything that's not cooked.

Honestly, I've heard that even in a 5-star hotel you're not safe because they don't get active customers and food gets stored out for long periods of time. Perhaps it might be safer but not really worth the cost. People suggested getting street foods that are fully cooked and hoping for the best.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2020, 02:08:54 PM »

Honestly, I've heard that even in a 5-star hotel you're not safe because they don't get active customers and food gets stored out for long periods of time. Perhaps it might be safer but not really worth the cost. People suggested getting street foods that are fully cooked and hoping for the best.
I suggest you make your own food. You can throughly wash the vegetables and fully cook your meals. Will end up being cheaper this way, as well. Another idea could be hire a care taker and let that person buy the groceries and cook for you, the way you specify it.

184dream

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2020, 09:55:45 PM »

He trained with paley

Gman23

« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2020, 08:04:43 PM »

I suggest you make your own food. You can throughly wash the vegetables and fully cook your meals. Will end up being cheaper this way, as well. Another idea could be hire a care taker and let that person buy the groceries and cook for you, the way you specify it.

Skyislimit any new updates on Dr parihar or are you planning on doing the surgery with a different surgeon ?
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

184dream

« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2020, 09:04:12 AM »

thats why i want to create a whatsapp group
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up