Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nail Removal with Dr. M Jan 19  (Read 2111 times)

sphenopetroclival

• Views don't represent views of Stanford Medicine
Re: Nail Removal with Dr. M Jan 19
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2023, 03:10:51 PM »

If you have recent imaging data please put it at this thread. Redact any information that could be used to dox you.

https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7171-9248
LL “doctors” to avoid marked as *MOVED below.They’ve been reinstated as a professional courtesy

racecarworm

« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2023, 09:45:38 PM »

Great! I can squat 315lbs with the same depth now. Feels absolutely like normal. Athleticisim is a bit worse in terms of coordination and speed, but I am definitely a lot more athletic than the average male still.

Stubborn Knucklehead

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2023, 11:44:21 AM »

Great! I can squat 315lbs with the same depth now. Feels absolutely like normal. Athleticisim is a bit worse in terms of coordination and speed, but I am definitely a lot more athletic than the average male still.

Hey man glad to see you’ve recovered so well. Do you think that if you were very determined to train to regain your athleticism, you could come back to 90% - 95% of where you were pre-surgery? Or is it just too much of a hassle at this point more than it being impossible to do so with the right treatment and training?
Height: 166cm (5'5.5") -> 175m (5'9")
Surgery Date: May 18th 2023 | Removal: August 9th 2023

racecarworm

« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2023, 08:35:09 PM »

If I was determined, yeah. Like 2 hours of plyometric / explosive training each day for a year straight with proper nutrition I would be able to dunk a basketball. Probably about 95% athleticisim, you just get used to it. More simple movements like say, if I just wanted to do a 100m sprint it would be a lot easier to get to. It’s also been a good amount of time since my nail removal though, so if you add the recovery time in total it might take a while but definitely possible.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up