Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery Greece stryde femur 23 june  (Read 5491 times)

more

Re: Surgery Greece stryde femur 23 june
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2020, 08:45:24 PM »

After my post , Marathon  recently exposed  The best Asian dr Lee
You can say stupid , Dumb , whatever You want , i really dont care ,
I will keep asking hard questions , thats it ,
Now i will not post  in this diary anymore until new update

azman

« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2020, 09:43:55 PM »

Huh what?  Man its really getting harder to understand you, the words that coming out of your mouth. 

Is this your why of proving it?  Not good.
"Sure i will prove it and explain it , i am not like you who run away from real question" 
What questions are unreal?

Ok I'll wait for your reply and proof, on your topic - Mr. Once a upon of time.  Don't go silent on me.

I think we're both here for the similar reasons but it's just done differently, so take a minute or two and learn from this.

more

« Reply #64 on: July 29, 2020, 05:57:49 PM »

Good job!!!  But I don't think that was the reason behind it.

You claimed you know more, "facts i know better than you do"

I am happy and glad that you do, if that's a FACT. Prove it or explain this.

Your words "after 40 dont do 2nd surgery"

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65283.msg176218#msg176218

Now that's proving something with FACTS and made you looks stupid again again and again.  Should I prove it to you the you know better than I.

This article is from well known media agency , Most of our body organs starts deteriorates at 40s
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1035037/Old-time-When-body-really-starts-going-downhill.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

azman

« Reply #65 on: July 29, 2020, 06:46:01 PM »

This article is from well known media agency , Most of our body organs starts deteriorates at 40s
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1035037/Old-time-When-body-really-starts-going-downhill.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

@more
That’s a good read but so GENERAL, I was expecting more from you and not some Media article.  The key word is MOST plus in that article there’s NOTHING about CLL which has general  speculative correlation to CLL. .  Therefore it’s DOES NOT = “after 40 don’t do 2nd surgery”  Look up some medical journals maybe you can prove your statement that way. Or PM Dr. A or any well known CLL surgeon to back up your statement.  Never the least good try.

Oh there’s a old saying, “A man is only as good as his Word”. I’ll wait for your reply on your tread “Once a upon of time” so you can tell me a fairy tale.

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2020, 09:05:24 AM »

For the X-ray you are right ..
unfortunately in my computer I have no hardware to read CDs and I would like to see them again for myself .
However I can tell you that every 15 days I see the doctor and I will inform you about calous formation here below.

Diary July 10 -17 days of operation 12 of lengthening

Pain is always constant 2-3 ,3-4.

What changes compared to the first week?
In the first, micro movements such as turning the leg or putting the foot on the ground feel pain like an electric shock and immediately stop.
Now while much more moves can be made.

I went for the first visit with Giotikas no callus formation.

He says that it is normal for the first two weeks the callus does not form even if it is already visible a little because it forms at the 4th or 5th week and my x-rays are like everyone else's.

Some reflections

Why and when to do this?

Personally in the sphere of my career, financial life etc I have reached some margins of success. I bought a house, one in cash and the other with leverage, I earned some money. And therefore the last step for personal development was precisely and I felt this operation.
After I think nothing can stop us.

Here in Greece I met a 20-year-old boy who had an operation and I wondered can a simple student ever take money from his parents not to do a master's degree or a small apartment but to pay for this operation? Could it be that economic independence and financial success are in second place for this person?

The truth is none of this. Quite the contrary, my boy thinks of doing this first and then dealing with other areas of life such as career or work. Choice that maybe we too will have made as students

What did I do today?

I went to physiotherapy from 9 to 11 I went home, I was tired because I had not slept well last night and I slept 2 hours.

At 4 I started working at 7 I stopped and at 9 this Greek friend of mine came, we ate, we got ready and I went out since it was Friday well after 17 days of operation.

I went out for the first time at just 17 days on crutches at 11:00 in the evening: we went to different clubs to approach girls the story we were making up or that I was a famous footballer or that I was a formula one driver or I did parachute. Even here in Greece is full of beautiful girls :)

July 23 1 month after surgery and 25 distraction

Nerve pain knee and foot heel which made me sleep 5 hours

I went to an international event on Friday with the o people and then I went to the disco also I followed them.

How is it going to the clubs?

Well I came back at 6 in the morning once I entered I left my crutches under a table and in the crowd I walked in my Frankenstein way.
 I also danced for 30 minutes with a girl to whom I told that I was a professional player

For the X-rays the first meeting 15 days after the operation there was no callus formation

In the second meeting while the formation was there and already the bony and light callus was attached to the two ends of the bone. It was excellent for a boy over 30 so I can continue with 1mm distraction.

As soon as I can post X-ray I will publish them

Ache

The doctor asked me to tell the truth to make you understand I pain is 1-2 and when I don't move it is non-existent. With tramal and apotel painkillers it is possible to limit,
 When while i walkmi feel pain in the points where the nail was inserted or on some part of the muscle near the butt.
Only when i walk.
Howevere when i am resting i not feel the pain o disturb.
 To give you an example, I went to the gym after 1 month and a half I trained my lats and biceps.

after a month of non-training they hurt. At night the biceps hurt a lot more in the following days than the legs.

July 30, 37 after surgery and 32 distraction

I have been feeling like inflammation for two days and when I lean my left leg to walk the pressure of the weight hurts the neck of the femur and I feel like I am limping.

I talked to the physiotherapist and he says that in a few days he will get better.
The rainbow of annoyances

This night also, since I had slept in the afternoon, I felt a sharp pain always at the height of where the nail was placed in the upper part of the femur.
It seems that when I'm tired and sleepy I don't feel the pain as much. But if I have slept and lie in bed for more than two hours I feel a sharp, bearable pain where the nail was inserted

7 August 45 days
40day of distraction
[/b][/u]
I reached 4 cm is the hardest psychological period.
We have reached the halfway point and we can't see the time to finish. You are tired of walking like a frankeist, and you are afraid if in the future you no longer walk well or if the recovery is not right as it should.

Fortunately I have prepared for this operation. I know you will walk well after 30 or 20 days after the distraction and we need to suspend judgment altogether and focus on the present and do our best.

Here I made friends with 5 other people who do limb lenghtening from all parts of Europe Germany Italy Spain. It is a good reason to encourage us

10 August 48 after operation 43 distraction

Today I had pain at night exactly where the osteotomy or ring was inserted and I took a tramal before going to sleep and then at 5 o'clock. These doses are those recommended by the doctor even if I wanted to limit myself to one a day. I saw this German guy, in fact, he says he doesn't use it anymore. In any case, I slept fine after these pills.

I got up at 8 am prepared and went to do physiotherapy.

- no pain. However, if you are not tired and simply rest in bed for more than 1 hour, you may feel stinging in the upper thigh.

- as I walk. At 4 cm I feel pulled when I put all the muscles of the legs in an upright position. My walk is improving. It's let's say 50% frankestain and 50% natural we hope to improve this week. Not even 2 months have passed yet.

- psychological aspect. I try not to judge neither the result nor the recovery of functionality. During this time, an anxious person may worry if the walk will not be natural or if the 4 cm is too short.
 I have postponed any judgment to 3 months after the operation, now I'm in it

- work. I am in August and it has decreased a lot but apart from the morning I do physiotherapy you could work 3 or 4 hours a day in the afternoon or evening. Although I met a Chinese guy who also works at night for the change of hours already the first two weeks with pain and all. Let's imagine willpower

- diet weight. I weighed myself and weighed 58 kg compared to the initial 66. What is happening to me? It will be the medicines that quit the hunger I try

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2020, 09:10:34 AM »

this surgery is very private. We are spending very difficult moment in other state, new country, no family, . We cannot go to supermarket. Also small things are really difficult ( i cannot take someting that the weight is more of 8 kg). We are exausted and we are finding small time to write a diary. You are free to not read them at all especially mine . This forum really help me with the decision and i want help other with my genuine experience. So please dont polute the diary with your unreasonable criticism or suspicion that we dont need. We are a community and we need to move forward all toghter
thanks

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2020, 09:11:54 AM »

I am happy you did your decision

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2020, 09:13:44 AM »

Thanks Amazn

a

• 5'9
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2020, 11:05:20 AM »

Did you just talk to yourself? LOL, don't forget to switch your alt account next time.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2020, 11:53:04 AM »

guys how can i load video? can you explain me? Thanks

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2020, 11:55:01 AM »

Did you just talk to yourself? LOL, don't forget to switch your alt account next time.

I know you are Turkish and you sponsored your doctors several times in different posts.
Here is different. Here is only jenuine experience from a patience. Also tab or whatsoever is the genuine writing in the phone. Thanks

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2020, 12:08:45 PM »

All these Giotika's stryde diaries are so suspicious. All stories, no pictures, nothing at all.  This is quite unlike most diaries we see here, I urge everyone to remain skeptical
[/quote
why don't you ask me some more information, pictures or xray or whatever in order to be your statment based on fact? Maybe you don't want see the realty or fact ... it looks that for some unkown reason you had already prejudice.

spartacusforhimself

« Reply #74 on: August 16, 2020, 12:11:50 PM »

why don't you ask me some more information, pictures or xray or whatever in order to be your statment based on fact? Maybe you don't want see the realty or fact ... it looks that for some unkown reason you had already prejudice.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up