Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Surgery Greece stryde femur 23 june  (Read 5487 times)

Bala

• Visitor
Re: Surgery Greece stryde femur 23 june
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2020, 10:39:32 PM »

Another diary without Xray or legs picture

All these Giotika's stryde diaries are so suspicious. All stories, no pictures, nothing at all.  This is quite unlike most diaries we see here, I urge everyone to remain skeptical

k1erz

« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2020, 11:51:35 PM »

All these Giotika's stryde diaries are so suspicious. All stories, no pictures, nothing at all.  This is quite unlike most diaries we see here, I urge everyone to remain skeptical

I agree.

I should also mention my experience of contacting Giotika sent alarm bells ringing.

I called the telephone number on his UK clinic website https://www.giotikasorthopaedics.co.uk/ which was answered by a lady with very poor English. She gave me his mobile number which I then called and began to discuss CLL. I noticed on the website that the location of the hospital is named as Woodlands surgery however Giotikas said it would actually be performed in Brighton. He then told me to email any questions I have but I've not yet received a response.

Judging by the way these Giotikas diary entries read it appears that either the same person is writing them or people whose limited grasp of English is so similar that they're from the same place. Be very skeptical guys.

If you were starting out a clinic that offers this type of cosmetic surgery, given the amount of money involved, fabricating a diary on an unregulated forum is something you might consider.

If this is indeed true it reflects poorly on the surgeon himself.

I was initially going to go with Giotikas for convenience and price however I'm starting to feel it would be a huge mistake.

Paley all the way guys.

more

« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2020, 10:38:22 AM »

I agree.

I should also mention my experience of contacting Giotika sent alarm bells ringing.

I called the telephone number on his UK clinic website https://www.giotikasorthopaedics.co.uk/ which was answered by a lady with very poor English. She gave me his mobile number which I then called and began to discuss CLL. I noticed on the website that the location of the hospital is named as Woodlands surgery however Giotikas said it would actually be performed in Brighton. He then told me to email any questions I have but I've not yet received a response.

Judging by the way these Giotikas diary entries read it appears that either the same person is writing them or people whose limited grasp of English is so similar that they're from the same place. Be very skeptical guys.

If you were starting out a clinic that offers this type of cosmetic surgery, given the amount of money involved, fabricating a diary on an unregulated forum is something you might consider.

If this is indeed true it reflects poorly on the surgeon himself.

I was initially going to go with Giotikas for convenience and price however I'm starting to feel it would be a huge mistake.

Paley all the way guys.
Good decision

Gman23

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2020, 05:47:25 PM »

Great diary, hope your well. How much did the surgery cost you and how much did you  lengthen? Please reply thank you
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

more

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2020, 06:03:21 PM »

Dear Gman23 . You already know the cost and everything. Go and see Your own posts and comments
You arleady have 3 Threads in ' Limb lengthening patients experience about cost and all with dr.Giotikas . one thread is removed already .
You are popping up dr.Giotikas diary . F### man this forum is full of fake patients

Hennessy17

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2020, 07:57:58 PM »

I agree 100%. Will just save more and stick with the trusted US doctors.

Bala

• Visitor
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2020, 08:27:52 PM »

Dear Gman23 . You already know the cost and everything. Go and see Your own posts and comments
You arleady have 3 Threads in ' Limb lengthening patients experience about cost and all with dr.Giotikas . one thread is removed already .
You are popping up dr.Giotikas diary . F### man this forum is full of fake patients

Clever of you to spot this users pattern. This is sad to see given Giotikas was looking like a viable option for people in Europe. I'll advise everyone to stick with more detailed surgeons.

azman

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2020, 10:18:51 PM »

@ Dr. X-ray Know it All more, you did an awesome job doing your homework research on Meck.  Now do your research and show us the facts that Dr. G dairies are fake before you run your mouth.  It is a disservice to the members on this forum if you load it with false information and allegations.  X-ray this and X-ray that.  Don’t go silent on me, like you did before, when I asked you to prove it with facts.

@ spartacusforhimself when I was lengthening, Dr.G has warn me of the influence and the  psychological impact it has on a person from this forum, so my suggestion is to focus on your lengthening and not post any updates. I myself just kept a journal of my journey. At this phase you don’t need the negativity of some people on this forum.  Best of luck brother!!!

seriouslyinjured

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2020, 11:46:10 PM »

azman diary is not fake, when i came from turkey to greece after being butchered by ozgar, i met azman in thesus rehab clinic in athens when he was at the beginning of his journey, we became good friends. i was in athens from november 7th all the way till march fixing my complications, i hung out with azman until he finished his lenghtening journey and he returned home. for those of you who havent read my posts i have posted my xrays and mainly talked about the bad experience and my court case in turkey and my recovery in athens.  there are alot of good choices of doctors out there especially in the US who have the most experience. there are also alot of bad doctors out there to so do your research before you make decisions to find which doctor is best for your pricing , who is the most  experienced in which method of lenghtening in the type you are looking for and with a good safety record. since i was in athens 7 months i had met alot of giotikas patients through thesus rehab and at follow up appointments at Mediterranean hospital. well thats my 2 cents worth if that helps clear up any doubts about giotikas diaries. i can say this giotikas does have a big flow of patients coming through and doesnt need to do any advertising, anyway he is humble and caring of his patients and does put safety first, safety first in my eyes is the most important after going through hell in turkey and a intense nightmare of a recovery.

more

« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2020, 07:14:30 AM »

damege control has been started.

more

« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 07:21:23 AM »

@ Dr. X-ray Know it All more, you did an awesome job doing your homework research on Meck.  Now do your research and show us the facts that Dr. G dairies are fake before you run your mouth.  It is a disservice to the members on this forum if you load it with false information and allegations.  X-ray this and X-ray that.  Don’t go silent on me, like you did before, when I asked you to prove it with facts.

@ spartacusforhimself when I was lengthening, Dr.G has warn me of the influence and the  psychological impact it has on a person from this forum, so my suggestion is to focus on your lengthening and not post any updates. I myself just kept a journal of my journey. At this phase you don’t need the negativity of some people on this forum.  Best of luck brother!!!

okay . Lets talk about you my friend Azman.
how much did you get? You didn't mention how much did you get. (Lengthen)
please read your own diary instead to following me everywhere in this forum.
If you provide scan and your time period i can do a better job on you than Meck.
my wishes are with @seriouslyinjured he will recover soon

azman

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2020, 07:41:00 AM »

damege control has been started.

Haha look at who’s talking like an advertiser now.

azman

« Reply #43 on: July 28, 2020, 07:42:57 AM »

okay . Lets talk about you my friend Azman.
how much did you get? You didn't mention how much did you get. (Lengthen)
please read your own diary instead to following me everywhere in this forum.
If you provide scan and your time period i can do a better job on you than Meck.
my wishes are with @seriouslyinjured he will recover soon

Sounds like you got nothing.  Where the facts?  Using your words, where the logic, Logicboi?

more

« Reply #44 on: July 28, 2020, 09:08:00 AM »

Sounds like you got nothing.  Where the facts?  Using your words, where the logic, Logicboi?
This is the most childish reply I get ever from You.

Polvorón

« Reply #45 on: July 28, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »

Please, let us read this user diary, we already know that some people don't trust Giotika's patient reviews, but I want to read them, not replies about "there are not x-rays", "this is fake", "i don't trust this", ect.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

a

• 5'9
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2020, 04:08:48 PM »

More,

I've been trying to be nothing but nice to everyone. But could you please piss off with this attitude?
Please don't ruin the civilization. You don't seem to be someone stupid. So please act mature.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

more

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2020, 04:30:35 PM »

A
unnecessary , i will not post anything , but if someone is fooling us , I will comments in his diary , This forum is open for all , If a patient can write whatever he want and can mislead to other potential LLrs , I can go to his level and will write accordingly ,
there are 100s of diary  and 1000s of topics in this forum , i am not everywhere in this forum ,

azman

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2020, 05:57:20 PM »

A
unnecessary , i will not post anything , but if someone is fooling us , I will comments in his diary , This forum is open for all , If a patient can write whatever he want and can mislead to other potential LLrs , I can go to his level and will write accordingly ,
there are 100s of diary  and 1000s of topics in this forum , i am not everywhere in this forum ,

@Dr. X-ray Know it All more, you should really listen to other members on this forum or at least listen to your own words unless you can’t understand yourself.  Mislead, yes some dairies are misleading and falsified.  Ain’t you misleading if you run your mouth without knowing the facts or having the facts to back it up.  Sound childish to me.  Your words, Where the logic to that. Logicboi.

You have made yourself sound stupid and dumb many of times on this forum and I have proven that with facts.  Should I do that again Mr. Once a upon of Time. 🤣😂🤣

more

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2020, 06:35:10 PM »

@Dr. X-ray Know it All more, you should really listen to other members on this forum or at least listen to your own words unless you can’t understand yourself.  Mislead, yes some dairies are misleading and falsified.  Ain’t you misleading if you run your mouth without knowing the facts or having the facts to back it up.  Sound childish to me.  Your words, Where the logic to that. Logicboi.

You have made yourself sound stupid and dumb many of times on this forum and I have proven that with facts.  Should I do that again Mr. Once a upon of Time. 🤣😂🤣
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:35:29 PM by more »

azman

« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2020, 06:48:42 PM »

Polvolon wants to read this diary , better we will argue in once upon a time topic
sorry Polvolon i disturbed you..

Argue??? Who arguing, just stating the FACTS.  See how I did that, did it to you again.  Stop making it so easy. 

Oh also at least get the member’s name correctly, it’s with an “r” not two “l”. Such a DAB. mole or more, 🤣

more

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2020, 06:58:35 PM »

Argue??? Who arguing, just stating the FACTS.  See how I did that, did it to you again.  Stop making it so easy. 

Oh also at least get the member’s name correctly, it’s with an “r” not two “l”. Such a DAB. mole or more, 🤣

« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 07:34:49 PM by more »

azman

« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2020, 07:07:21 PM »

unnecessary laughing does't make you ... Brother Azman , facts i know better than you do.
lets talk about limb lengthening  , I will show you what is limb lengthening and its meaning .

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 ok mole 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Your words, “Where the X-ray, your X-rays”. What you have no X-rays, you are a fake? See how stupid and dumb you sound. 

But wait there’s  moreeeeeee, you don’t have any X-ray cause your never did CLL.  Limb lengthening and it’s meaning without the actual experience.  Where the logic, logicboi? 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ok one last one 🤣 just for you “mole”

more

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2020, 07:20:42 PM »

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 ok mole 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Your words, “Where the X-ray, your X-rays”. What you have no X-rays, you are a fake? See how stupid and dumb you sound. 

But wait there’s  moreeeeeee, you don’t have any X-ray cause your never did CLL.  Limb lengthening and it’s meaning without the actual experience.  Where the logic, logicboi? 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Ok one last one 🤣 just for you “mole”

azman

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2020, 07:36:13 PM »

Your laughing smileys make you dumb not me , I really don't want comments unnecessary here , But this guy really ...

There a difference of being laughed at and laughing with someone, let's see if you are smart enough to figure out which one this is.

You claimed you know more, "facts i know better than you do"

I am happy and glad that you do, if that's a FACT.  Prove it or explain this.

Your words "after 40 dont do 2nd surgery"

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65283.msg176218#msg176218

Now that's proving something with FACTS and made you looks stupid again again and again.  Should I prove it to you the you know better than I.   

azman

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2020, 07:47:57 PM »

« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:49 PM by more »

Hey mole,

Why you edited / deleted your own replies.  Man you are dumb or is it stupid, for making yourself look bad on this forum.  You do know that you can't delete it completely since I quoted you with my reply, the little box with your words, reply.

Making yourself look dumb and stupid.  Since my job is done, I'll let you go untill you run your mouth again.  Be nice to other members on this forum and I'll be nice to you. 

Oh, don't start crying again.

more

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2020, 08:14:28 PM »

I edited purposely , To show your stupid comments,

azman

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2020, 08:19:24 PM »

I edited purposely , To show your stupid comments,

Good job!!!  But I don't think that was the reason behind it.

I am happy and glad that you do, if that's a FACT. Prove it or explain this.

Now that's proving something with FACTS and made you looks stupid again again and again.  Should I prove it to you the you know better than I.   

more

« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2020, 08:27:00 PM »

« Last Edit: Today at 07:34:49 PM by more »

Hey mole,

Why you edited / deleted your own replies.  Man you are dumb or is it stupid, for making yourself look bad on this forum.  You do know that you can't delete it completely since I quoted you with my reply, the little box with your words, reply.

Making yourself look dumb and stupid.  Since my job is done, I'll let you go untill you run your mouth again.  Be nice to other members on this forum and I'll be nice to you. 

Oh, don't start crying again.

Listen   , i  will keep posting , You can use bad words for me but this is not a solution using bad words.
There is no answer from Your side just saying something and something .,
I was trying not to post unnecessary
fk i will keep posting now ,

i asked a question in  Your diary,  Bloody liar, Go there and answers , This is my attitude , And now i really dont care if somebody getting hurt or not ,
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 08:47:24 PM by more »

more

« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2020, 08:29:09 PM »

Good job!!!  But I don't think that was the reason behind it.

I am happy and glad that you do, if that's a FACT. Prove it or explain this.

Sure i will prove it and explain it , i am not like you who run away from real question

more

« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2020, 08:45:24 PM »

After my post , Marathon  recently exposed  The best Asian dr Lee
You can say stupid , Dumb , whatever You want , i really dont care ,
I will keep asking hard questions , thats it ,
Now i will not post  in this diary anymore until new update

azman

« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2020, 09:43:55 PM »

After my post , Marathon  recently exposed  The best Asian dr Lee
You can say stupid , Dumb , whatever You want , i really dont care ,
I will keep asking hard questions , thats it ,
Now i will not post  in this diary anymore until new update

Huh what?  Man its really getting harder to understand you, the words that coming out of your mouth. 

Is this your why of proving it?  Not good.
"Sure i will prove it and explain it , i am not like you who run away from real question" 
What questions are unreal?

Ok I'll wait for your reply and proof, on your topic - Mr. Once a upon of time.  Don't go silent on me.

I think we're both here for the similar reasons but it's just done differently, so take a minute or two and learn from this.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up