Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Has anyone grown taller from taking peptides?  (Read 762 times)

Greyclouds

• Visitor
Has anyone grown taller from taking peptides?
« on: June 21, 2020, 09:23:09 AM »

I'm just curious if some of you guys have grown from taking them. I was on peptides for about 2 and a half weeks but my dumbass ordered one vial of mod grf instead of two. I am planning on getting back on it soon as I'm about to order a stack that will last me three weeks so. Pinning 100mcg 3x a day of MOD GRF and GHRP-2 or one week  a day then Mod GRF and Hexarelin 100mg 3x a day. I'm not sure if I gained anything from the last one though.

I'm turning 18 in August so I think my time is kinda limited. I started puberty at 11-12 and grew a goatee at the same age as my father which was around 16ish. My dad didn't stop growing until he was 19 not to sure how much he grew between the years and I can only ask my grandma because he passed this January. So I'm my dad's height which is 5'8 and I grew half an inch last year despite not getting any height gains for some years. Should I buy another round of peptides or is it just cope?

If something is lacking in detail or seems off I'm sorry. I am writing this at 2:23 in the morning and I'm trying to fix my sleeping schedule because I went to bed at 7 am yesterday. I appreciate any and all of your answers.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Has anyone grown taller from taking peptides?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2020, 05:49:57 PM »

3 weeks of peptide will do as much as a bag of  

Highly recommend going the generic HGH route. If you buy the right retailer, it can be the same price as peptides, if not less.

Compliance is rather low on peptides 3 pins/6pins a day. And you need to be fasted. You're lucky it's covid and everyone is locked down. Normally finding 3 parts of your day in highschool to pin is hard without having to cram everything at night.

I would never recommend peptides. They technically do work, but just fking go to generic HGH route. Like 10x more effective and costs are not 50k per inch unless you want to buy pharma, which you'd have to be an idiot to do so
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Greyclouds

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 01:53:34 AM »

Unfortunately, I can't get HGH from the internet because they usually require a credit card, or bitcoin. Then if I were to ask my mom she would say oh you can just use my card. So my only option right now is the peptides by using google pay with peptide sciences. I'm turning 18 in two more months though so ill try to open my own bank account so I can actually buy stuff without her questioning what it is.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2020, 03:31:09 AM »

Do as you wish then

User requested self-ban.

YungGud

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2020, 10:45:36 AM »

To be frankly i have never seen anyone growing taller after 18, let's say from 18 to 19 or older
Even between 17 to 18 most of the guys gain just a little bit, so you better to hurry up
Height 5 ft 10 ( 178)
Goal 6 ft 2
wingspan 6 ft 2 (188)

efedbak

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2020, 08:40:02 PM »

I grew like 2 cm

Greyclouds

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2020, 10:11:32 AM »

Yeah my peptides are coming in the mail tomorrow so I'm going to start on Friday

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 10:49:53 PM »

Good luck. Hope you gain enough to discourage yourself from getting LL in the future.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up