Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 8cm LL Effect  (Read 1748 times)

Schatten

• Visitor
  • I must reach 190 cm
8cm LL Effect
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:07:30 PM »

How much will 8cm change my look ? Will my shoulders look worse?

I am grateful that i have been lucky to be born with very very wide shoulders and body with 0 gym, after 8cm will I look bad or still wide just not as wide as I was.. a lot of people complimented me on this and I dont want to lose it, do you think 8cm will still be in place ?

Can someone send a link from a serious research that has the average , skull/arm/leg/shoulder size of a 188 or 190cm person ?

ididUrMIM

Re: 8cm LL Effect
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 01:11:01 PM »

Only you and the people in real life who know you can answer this for you as know one on these forums know what you look like and I would not upload pictures either in case you get exposed. What I did was I sat down with my family members and genuinely asked them if I could handle the leg lengthening given my proportions and they gave me an honest answer. They would not want me to look like a freak so they gave me a straight forward honest answer.

Also stood up on a stack of books next to my 5ft10 brother too see a comparison haha.
Measure your wingspan and try not to pass it by more than 3-5cm. Sitting height is not as relevant as many make it out to be unless you lengthen 12+cm. Wish you all the best with your decision!

SkyHigh77

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 12:09:01 AM »

I think ididUrMIM is correct. I wouldn't upload any photos on here but I dont think you should ask family advice. They may be scared or find this surgery ridicouls so they tell you a smaller amount than you could go for. You and your doctor will determine this as you go. you may want 8cm but find 7.6cm is perfect for you. You dont know until you do LL unfortnanetly. Thats why so many answers change before and after they had LL
sitting height really is NOT relevant

for schatten if you are worry about your shoulders adding 8cm honestly isnt going to make a difference. When you get LL your legs will barely have muscle to them at first. They'll be thin and trying just to walk normal will be your goal and your shoulders will look even wider. if you dont want to lose it assuming you remuscled your legs, i still think theyll in proportion but if you feel your shoulders could be widers theres some opitons.
1. Go to the gym and start lifting to widen your upper body.
2. Add implants to your delts to give illusion to broader shoulders
3. Fat transfer from other parts of body to shoulders (this is common among body builders-only go for top plastic surgery for this)

There is no average skull/arm/leg/shoulder size for 188 or 190cm, it differs between races, countries and you can have 4 people of 190cm with different proportions and look completly different. Youre assuming most hit golden ratio
Trying to be like everyone else wont work, you have to be the most proportined you 

Singapore

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2020, 09:39:50 AM »

How much will 8cm change my look ? Will my shoulders look worse?

I am grateful that i have been lucky to be born with very very wide shoulders and body with 0 gym, after 8cm will I look bad or still wide just not as wide as I was.. a lot of people complimented me on this and I dont want to lose it, do you think 8cm will still be in place ?

Can someone send a link from a serious research that has the average , skull/arm/leg/shoulder size of a 188 or 190cm person ?

8cm is perfectly fine if you have a great wingspan. Your arms will be shorter than the natural person at that height, but not noticeable.

fiveseven2020

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 04:29:01 AM »

why delt implants instead of clavicular lengthening osteomy? can you do both clavicular lengthening osteomy and delt implants?

SkyHigh77

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2020, 08:07:44 PM »

clavicle lengthening obviously requires breaking your clavicle bone and installing a rod that I think the furthest you can go is 2 inches. Delt implants are significantly safer. Much easier to rehab without losing any function. You can get the same effect of broader shoulders without the potential damage. Ideally you would bulk up as much as you could and then delt implants if need be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up