Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 7 cm internal method femur - stryde  (Read 777 times)

dannyd19d

• Visitor
7 cm internal method femur - stryde
« on: July 04, 2020, 05:23:40 PM »

Hi, is here someone who had stryde or precice 2 and distracted 7-8 cm successfully? Is Giotikas a good option if I get stryde?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: 7 cm internal method femur - stryde
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 07:57:46 PM »

Tons of people have. 8cm is very doable on femurs with precice and stryde.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

dannyd19d

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2020, 10:35:40 AM »

Yes, but I mean successfully and 7 cm. Loads of people also distract you to not to do exceeding more than 6 cm, because you can look skinny or I dont know, but femur is made to be longer, so how can you mess it up by exceeding over 6 cm with the most innovative technology?

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2020, 10:44:35 AM »

Oh, I definitely mean successful. Very successful.

You'll look skinny in the short term because you just lose muscle on your legs since you can't use them too much. But it builds back after you start to recover and walk alot and workout and stuff.

6cm is a typical limit for Tibias (usually 5 is already the limit), not femurs. Femurs is usually 8cm.

Stryde weight bearing helps alot. PT is still the major decider, but weight bearing and standing and walking is the best PT as well

User requested self-ban.

dannyd19d

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 08:58:12 PM »

What if you build enoug muscle mass on your legs, mainly thigs, practice muay thai, will you feel much less pain comlared to someone who did no sport? Whos better, Giotikas or Betz? I consider Betz, but I heard he had some problem with a patient whose broken nail somehow broke in his leg.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 09:42:17 PM »

Don't know if true but I heard building muscle on legs is bad for LL, they stiff up and it's much more painful and difficult.

Though being flexible will ensure a better recovery, and shorter recovery time, which naturally means less time suffering. And Muay Thai helps with that.

Giotikas of course. Don't use anything that isn't Stryde at this point. Betzbone break all the time, stryde won't break

User requested self-ban.

Tomhard

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 11:23:22 PM »

Don't know if true but I heard building muscle on legs is bad for LL, they stiff up and it's much more painful and difficult.

Though being flexible will ensure a better recovery, and shorter recovery time, which naturally means less time suffering. And Muay Thai helps with that.

Giotikas of course. Don't use anything that isn't Stryde at this point. Betzbone break all the time, stryde won't break

Could you please stop writing bull  on this forum? Youre commenting on every damn thread thinking you know everything better without ever having LL before.Why would you say that betzbone break all
the time when youve never even done LL before. Im a current betz patient having successfully done Femurs and now doing tibias.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 12:58:31 AM by wanttaller »

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2020, 01:27:22 AM »

Could you please stop writing bull  on this forum? Youre commenting on every damn thread thinking you know everything better without ever having LL before.Why would you say that betzbone break all
the time when youve never even done LL before. Im a current betz patient having successfully done Femurs and now doing tibias.

Sorry, they may not break, but they malfunction alot though. Betz had a 30% complication rate in the old forum, user hanshi compiled a list of problems and every single Betz diary and 30% were gone wrong. I'm happy you were one of the successful ones, but there are tons of Betz gone Wrong stories. Hanshi can give you a lecture on why Betz is absolute horseshiet.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up