Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Best Cheap Surgeon for Limb Lengthening  (Read 606 times)

Gman23

Best Cheap Surgeon for Limb Lengthening
« on: July 06, 2020, 08:45:32 PM »

After a long time of thinking I came to a point where I just don’t think it’s worth saving 80k or more for this surgery, right now I am 18 years old and it could possibly take more then 6 years to save up 80k. And I don’t want to waste my time saving up. So I came to a conclusion that why not do the surgery for a cheaper price. So guys please give me suggestions on the best cheap Surgeon out there right now. PLEASE HELP THANK YOU
Height 156cm / Goal 168cm / femurs and tibia with Dr Parihar or Dr Giotikas

http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65614.0

Gman23

Re: Best Cheap Surgeon for Limb Lengthening
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2020, 08:46:34 PM »

The surgeon I was thinking of doing it with was Dr. Mahboubian but his price is pretty high.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 09:46:24 PM »

This type of mentality is what gets people crippled. They cheap out, go to turkey or India, doctor fu.cks up, then end up crippled for years. You should consider taking out a loan if it won't screw up your financial situation. If you don't have a high enough income to qualify for a loan, then you are probably not in the demographic of people who should consider LL, a very expensive surgery where which doctor you go to can literally determine the rest of your life.

I would say giotikas if you want budget Stryde, which will help your recovery improve much faster and get you back into society.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Sweden

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2020, 10:37:30 PM »

I went to India and 5 years later made a comeback as a Pro Athlete.
It was a bit difficult and it still is some days, but I’m 40+ years old now training every day.
I’m the fastest one running 8km in our team and I’m the 2nd strongest. A naturally 189cm tall guy is stronger than me in squats only.

Maybe I was one of the lucky ones, but my room mate did quadrilateral lengthening with monorails on his femurs and even he is actually doing very well and training heavily in the gym. 4cm on femurs with monorails and 7cm on tibias doing LON.
We ended up equal tall.  ;D

The final decision is yours.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2020, 10:45:16 PM »

You can check out Dr. Mangal Parihar. He would be one of the best, if not the best, orthopedic surgeon in India. His clinic is located in Mumbai, India. There’s a lot of threads about him and his ideals. Not sure how much he’s charging now, but last time I checked it was around 1,000,000 indian rupees, which would be around usd15,000. His price only includes surgery, not accommodation. Maybe you can check on dr. halil Buldu also. Not many threads on him, but he has a lot of pictures and videos on Instagram. The only diary I read about him on this forum was from a member with username Meck. He did 16 something cm if I’m not wrong, 9cm femurs and 7cm tibias. He works with a medical tourism company called livelifetaller, I believe. You can check their Insta to see patient testimonials. Like ghkid said, there’s also Giotikas from Greece. There are many diaries on Giotikas on the forum. He seems to be a good option for people on a budget!

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 10:52:29 PM »

It was a bit difficult and it still is some days, but I’m 40+ years old now training every day.
I’m the fastest one running 8km in our team and I’m the 2nd strongest. A naturally 189cm tall guy is stronger than me in squats only.

Maybe I was one of the lucky ones, but my room mate did quadrilateral lengthening with monorails on his femurs and even he is actually doing very well and training heavily in the gym. 4cm on femurs with monorails and 7cm on tibias doing LON.

Are you insinuating Dr. Sarin would be a good surgeon for him? Unlike ghkid, I wouldn’t disregard a particular country, but I would definitely never consider doing it with Sarin. Way too many horror stories about Sarin, for me personally

Sweden

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2020, 11:20:27 PM »

Are you insinuating Dr. Sarin would be a good surgeon for him? Unlike ghkid, I wouldn’t disregard a particular country, but I would definitely never consider doing it with Sarin. Way too many horror stories about Sarin, for me personally

I was there, you weren’t.
There were many successful patient with Dr Sarin. There even was a guy who did 11cm on his tibia and he stayed very long and worked very hard getting back to normal. Before he left he threw a party and walked unaided pretty ok for having done 11cm in one go.

Lots of guys are still going there with a good outcome and don’t feel the need to write about it.
173cm before LL with Sarin, jan -13. Now 180cm tall. Considering 5cm on femurs.

Gman23

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2020, 11:58:21 PM »

This type of mentality is what gets people crippled. They cheap out, go to turkey or India, doctor fu.cks up, then end up crippled for years. You should consider taking out a loan if it won't screw up your financial situation. If you don't have a high enough income to qualify for a loan, then you are probably not in the demographic of people who should consider LL, a very expensive surgery where which doctor you go to can literally determine the rest of your life.

I would say giotikas if you want budget Stryde, which will help your recovery improve much faster and get you back into society.

Totally agree, I’ve read many diaries from indian surgeons and most of them are bad, Dr Giotikas sounds like a good surgeon and there’s many diaries on here, 60k and you can do 2 surgeries where as with Dr. Mahboubian 1 surgery it self is about 70k

Gman23

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2020, 12:01:34 AM »

Sounds like a load of crap, as a indian my self I fully know how indian doctors/surgeons are, they are greedy for money, and what your telling me just seems impossible, you cannot run fast after doing the surgery...

Skyisthelimit

« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2020, 12:21:28 AM »

I was there, you weren’t.
There were many successful patient with Dr Sarin. There even was a guy who did 11cm on his tibia and he stayed very long and worked very hard getting back to normal. Before he left he threw a party and walked unaided pretty ok for having done 11cm in one go.

Lots of guys are still going there with a good outcome and don’t feel the need to write about it.

Buddy, you literally gave us the reason why no one should go to Dr. Sarin. It doesn’t matter if you and some other patients got good results with Sarin, the fact that this doctor would allow a patient to do 11cm(on tibias nonetheless) is crazy! No doctor in their right mind would ever let a patient do this amount. I’m glad that patient recovered, but at this point its a gamble. I would even go as far as saying that you have 80% that you won’t recover and 19% that you will recover in years of hard PT. That 1% is the margin for a miracle. You placed your bet on Sarin and won. I’m not sure if you’re blind by your success CLL journey and that’s why you are vouching for Sarin, but at the end of the day the bad reputation of your doctor precedes him. Don’t be the reason a fellow forum brother gets crippled. Each one with their own opinion.
Love, brother
Pages: [1]   Go Up