Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What happened to Alfonso on Cyborg's channel?  (Read 1140 times)

Unknown

What happened to Alfonso on Cyborg's channel?
« on: November 24, 2021, 04:15:35 PM »

Any idea why his videos are gone?

AllinStryde

Re: What happened to Alfonso on Cyborg's channel?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 05:32:33 PM »

Not sure.  I didn't notice.  Maybe he asked Victor to remove his videos?  You can ask Victor...he'll tell you.  He's very approachable, heck, he may even respond on this site. 

Masteryourlife

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 07:20:47 PM »

I noticed that way back too and tbh I believe they are gone because his story is fake .
He once have been promoted as 5 11 wanting to reach 6+ ,then as 5 9/5 10 (when next to debiparshad).
In Korea in a dr.Lee video there is an article on debiparshad promoting 20cm (if I am not mistaken) in 1 day etc.
Point is , he used Alfonso's story to gain popularity ( and he did) , but I am not even sure it was a 100% a real patient but that it's just my opinion but if everything was normal he would still be around and his height would not change on every topic/article based on the perspective.

Height Journey

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 09:01:03 PM »

Cyborg4Life mentioned before that Alfonso wanted his videos taken down for personal reasons.
3.7cm tibias with Precice 2.2 nails in 2022
7.0cm femurs with Precice 2.2 nails in 2021

YouTube: YouTube.com/HeightJourney

Sambollio

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:01:45 PM »

I noticed that way back too and tbh I believe they are gone because his story is fake .
He once have been promoted as 5 11 wanting to reach 6+ ,then as 5 9/5 10 (when next to debiparshad).
In Korea in a dr.Lee video there is an article on debiparshad promoting 20cm (if I am not mistaken) in 1 day etc.
Point is , he used Alfonso's story to gain popularity ( and he did) , but I am not even sure it was a 100% a real patient but that it's just my opinion but if everything was normal he would still be around and his height would not change on every topic/article based on the perspective.

I’ve looked and I can’t find anywhere he claimed or was shown to be 5,9/10.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2021, 09:39:56 PM »

I’ve looked and I can’t find anywhere he claimed or was shown to be 5,9/10.

I don't want to be the one who spreads random words so believe me I saw that somewhere but it's been a while .
I just saw his name and said so but didn't really care much since his doctor has never ever crossed my mind for this procedure so 0 interest but being interested in CLL I came across several different claims and pathetic articles all around this guy and this doctor .

Unknown

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 07:43:55 AM »

I don't want to be the one who spreads random words so believe me I saw that somewhere but it's been a while .
I just saw his name and said so but didn't really care much since his doctor has never ever crossed my mind for this procedure so 0 interest but being interested in CLL I came across several different claims and pathetic articles all around this guy and this doctor .

Huh? So you think this patient is a fake? He seems pretty genuine in his videos.🤔

Masteryourlife

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 12:59:14 PM »

Huh? So you think this patient is a fake? He seems pretty genuine in his videos.🤔

He does , but ..Who in the world does CLL and want to go viral like that ?
Like its the opposite of the meaning of CLL in first place .
We want to get taller but not show the world how insecure we were before to cut our legs , go trough pain , spend a ton of money for that .
You would come out as a creepy and weird ,because others can't understand what you felt !
So again..who in the world would do that ?

I kinda followed the Dr.Assayag guy ,Raz I believe was his name , on the forum and on ytb and he looks genuine .
I believe that at 35 or so he had a family ,kids , a job , he was open about it and had nothing to hide since the important things around him were already aware .
In my opinion Dr.Assayag and him kinda had something like "discount if you promote me" kinda thing and so one got more popular and the other got the same service for less? Idk those are assumptions .
Point is that Dr.Assayag works in a renowned hospital and can't be there without some real skills .
He is also board certified !
So idrc even tho the heightrx website it's kinda Dr.M and Dr.D vibes which..whatever but again at least he has some attributes and his patient WAS CLEARLY a real patient .

Alfonso went under every cll video commenting and talking like his life depended on that .
Who does CLL , wants to be viral , and after the successful procedure,  goes around STILL commenting things about CLL? At 6'1?
Once in a while...ok but everytime ?
Its everything so suspicious to me !

PS: I mentioned the  Dr.Assayag story not to put him or his patient down but rather the opposite , to show the difference between the stories .

Polvorón

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 04:19:41 PM »

Getting a CLL surgery doesn't mean that the patient is insecure. Getting this surgery only means that the patient want to be taller. In my case I don't care if other people know that I got the surgery, it's my body and my life, not their bodies or lives.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

Masteryourlife

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 04:43:29 PM »

Getting a CLL surgery doesn't mean that the patient is insecure. Getting this surgery only means that the patient want to be taller. In my case I don't care if other people know that I got the surgery, it's my body and my life, not their bodies or lives.
Wanting something to the point where a surgery is a need it's an insecurity by definition .
If it wasn't a need but a want you would wish but you would not undergo a cosmetic procedure of any kind,let alone this.
I want many things but I don't think about them everyday, like at height .
That s the difference between need and want and between desire and insecurity and I think this logic applies to every person .

Sambollio

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2021, 07:50:31 PM »

Wanting something to the point where a surgery is a need it's an insecurity by definition .
If it wasn't a need but a want you would wish but you would not undergo a cosmetic procedure of any kind,let alone this.
I want many things but I don't think about them everyday, like at height .
That s the difference between need and want and between desire and insecurity and I think this logic applies to every person .

You are just assuming all of this through projection. Maybe he was just passionate about helping the community? Then maybe people in his personal life or employers etc. gave him negative feedback/backlash. The way you are playing psychologist and detective is just cringy.

Sambollio

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2021, 07:55:51 PM »

Lol I don’t think I will believe you. You are literally “spreading random words”. “Just trust me bro I saw it somewhere”. I’ve looked at all his photos and his height seems legit. But of course we could make up some story about him wearing lifts or the angle blah blah. From everything everyone has said there’s nothing we have to go on.

I think it’s possible he got some discount for promotion, or it’s possible he exaggerated his height and so on, but we have no proof of anything.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2021, 08:11:16 PM »

Lol I don’t think I will believe you. You are literally “spreading random words”. “Just trust me bro I saw it somewhere”. I’ve looked at all his photos and his height seems legit. But of course we could make up some story about him wearing lifts or the angle blah blah. From everything everyone has said there’s nothing we have to go on.

I think it’s possible he got some discount for promotion, or it’s possible he exaggerated his height and so on, but we have no proof of anything.
Ok cool , get the surgery for your own reasons and don't believe me about Alfonso.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS .Trust me here .
I also said about an interview of dr.Lee where he reads and article about dr.d and Alfonso where they claim 20cm in one day but u not mentioning it .get the time , go to his Korean channel , read the translation and don't be annoying .
You might say "they didn't write the article" but funny how all those things rotates around the same type of ppl/surgeons .
So believe what you want , I am trying to make others aware of what I read , the fact that I don't remember what I read a year prior about a "weird cll patient" does not make me a liar but a person with a life .
So again believe what u want ,could not care less ,just said my own opinion without calling you creepy or weird or anything  ,and I am not gonna change it for someone who instead of sticking to the topic ,worries about my attitude .

Sambollio

« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2021, 08:30:37 PM »

Ok cool , get the surgery for your own reasons and don't believe me about Alfonso.
I COULD NOT CARE LESS .Trust me here .
I also said about an interview of dr.Lee where he reads and article about dr.d and Alfonso where they claim 20cm in one day but u not mentioning it .get the time , go to his Korean channel , read the translation and don't be annoying .
You might say "they didn't write the article" but funny how all those things rotates around the same type of ppl/surgeons .
So believe what you want , I am trying to make others aware of what I read , the fact that I don't remember what I read a year prior about a "weird cll patient" does not make me a liar but a person with a life .
So again believe what u want ,could not care less ,just said my own opinion without calling you creepy or weird or anything  ,and I am not gonna change it for someone who instead of sticking to the topic ,worries about my attitude .

Buddy, relax you are obviously worked up. I know you COULD NOT CARE LESS but you seem to care just a a little lol  ;). Anyways you actually gave me a resource I can look up which is what I wanted. So I appreciate it. I still think you shouldn’t bring up something that you admittedly don’t remember well from a year ago. I don’t expect you to find it because, I get it, you “have a life” even though your responses are showing evidence otherwise. Before you respond, take some time to touch the grass outside, maybe eat some thanksgiving turkey, I’m worried that you might actually be able to care less. A LOT LESS.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2021, 08:39:40 PM »

Buddy, relax you are obviously worked up. I know you COULD NOT CARE LESS but you seem to care just a a little lol  ;). Anyways you actually gave me a resource I can look up which is what I wanted. So I appreciate it. I still think you shouldn’t bring up something that you admittedly don’t remember well from a year ago. I don’t expect you to find it because, I get it, you “have a life” even though your responses are showing evidence otherwise. Before you respond, take some time to touch the grass outside, maybe eat some thanksgiving turkey, I’m worried that you might actually be able to care less. A LOT LESS.
Only thing we have in common is this forum so I will stick to it no matter what without not going to far .
Since you are looking for suggestions tho I would suggest you to go in the off topic section and read some incel topics because its were u clearly belong .
I am here just to get infos about CLL and find out what is real and what not .
Enjoy ur Thanksgiving

cyborg4life

« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2021, 12:04:49 AM »

Yeah Alfonso is good. He just asked me to set them to private for the time being. Once he gives the word I'll set them to public again. He commented about a month ago...

https://imgur.com/KXZuwoM
Your friendly neighborhood Cyborg spreading LL awareness
https://cyborg4life.com/
YouTube: Cyborg 4 Life

Polvorón

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2021, 01:07:26 AM »

I'm very secure and I want to be taller.
I have my own goals, and one of them is to be taller because I really like it.

Cosmetic surgery doesn't make a person less secure. It's just a personal option.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

Megatron

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2021, 02:06:41 AM »

Im assuming that Alfonso isn't insecure about getting cll because he's already tall. I would assume that the taller you are that less you would be insecure? idk really hard to tell since everyone is different.

Sambollio

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2021, 08:29:26 PM »

Only thing we have in common is this forum so I will stick to it no matter what without not going to far .
Since you are looking for suggestions tho I would suggest you to go in the off topic section and read some incel topics because its were u clearly belong .
I am here just to get infos about CLL and find out what is real and what not .
Enjoy ur Thanksgiving

Nah women are cool.

Good luck with “ I will stick to it no matter what without not going to far” with writing skills like that there is no chance you are intelligent enough save up the money you need for this surgery. Unless mommy and daddy pay for it.

Alija2

• Visitor
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2021, 08:35:21 PM »

I'm very secure and I want to be taller.
I have my own goals, and one of them is to be taller because I really like it.

Cosmetic surgery doesn't make a person less secure. It's just a personal option.

LOL the reason why you get cosmetic surgery is because of insecurities. That’s the whole point of it. If your cutting your legs off and spending almost a year of your life recovering you have insecurities. Unless you admit to being a masochist what you said doesn’t make sense. You might not be aware of your own emotions and feelings though which many aren’t.

Alija2

• Visitor
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2021, 08:39:43 PM »

Im assuming that Alfonso isn't insecure about getting cll because he's already tall. I would assume that the taller you are that less you would be insecure? idk really hard to tell since everyone is different.

Not true at all. That’s like saying attractive people aren’t insecure about how they look. While a lot of them are much more insecure then ugly people. Everyone has something they put their mental weight on.

Sambollio

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2021, 08:41:43 PM »

LOL the reason why you get cosmetic surgery is because of insecurities. That’s the whole point of it. If your cutting your legs off and spending almost a year of your life recovering you have insecurities. Unless you admit to being a masochist what you said doesn’t make sense. You might not be aware of your own emotions and feelings though which many aren’t.

Exactly, if someone got this surgery while being totally secure in their height, I’d say they need serious psychological help. A lot of the people on this forum will make up some absurd reasons for getting this done, one being that he liked extreme sports and this was like that, instead of being honest.

Sambollio

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2021, 08:43:07 PM »

Not true at all. That’s like saying attractive people aren’t insecure about how they look. While a lot of them are much more insecure then ugly people. Everyone has something they put their mental weight on.

I think the point you are trying to make actually supports the opposite of what you are trying to say. That point supports the other guy.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2021, 09:03:02 PM »

Nah women are cool.

Good luck with “ I will stick to it no matter what without not going to far” with writing skills like that there is no chance you are intelligent enough save up the money you need for this surgery. Unless mommy and daddy pay for it.
You are so ignorant !
I am not American or native of english speaker countries .
I am from Europe and I know 4 languages english excluded .
I wonder how many you know ,english and what ?
Probably u struggled in english class as well .

Don't worry about my mommy and daddy ; with this mindset this surgery makes no sense with you ,it just breaks your legs because you will be a loser no matter how tall or short you are,because you still talking ,when no one came at you personally like you do ,because you are immature .

Once again , Stick to the topic and to the forum because you are nowhere near to the level where you can compare with me in any scenario you can think of .Height included .
So mind your mommy and your ideas and if you need someone to talk to go to a specialist ;here it's about LL don't get confused.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2021, 09:07:23 PM »

Totally agree

Sambollio

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2021, 09:22:27 PM »

You are so ignorant !
I am not American or native of english speaker countries .
I am from Europe and I know 4 languages english excluded .
I wonder how many you know ,english and what ?
Probably u struggled in english class as well .

Don't worry about my mommy and daddy ; with this mindset this surgery makes no sense with you ,it just breaks your legs because you will be a loser no matter how tall or short you are,because you still talking ,when no one came at you personally like you do ,because you are immature .

Once again , Stick to the topic and to the forum because you are nowhere near to the level where you can compare with me in any scenario you can think of .Height included .
So mind your mommy and your ideas and if you need someone to talk to go to a specialist ;here it's about LL don't get confused.

Haha I knew it! Your parents are paying for it! Careful your responses are getting pretty long remember that “YOU COULDN’T CARE LESS”. Don’t get upset if I insult your English you snowflake, you chose to call me an incel first. Have you ever heard of projection? It’s weird that you do things like being up the fact that you definitely have a life, call me an incel, how you couldn’t care less, all of these are unprompted responses. You feel the need to preemptively address these things because they are obviously all insecurities of yours.
 Like I said I think you need a break. Go outside and get some air. Maybe have your mom tell you how you are definitely not a projecting incel who’s has a life and could not care less. Have her tell you how you were a winner before she pays for your surgery and you’ll definitely be an even bigger winner non virgin afterwards.

Masteryourlife

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2021, 09:26:19 PM »

Haha I knew it! Your parents are paying for it! Careful your responses are getting pretty long remember that “YOU COULDN’T CARE LESS”. Don’t get upset if I insult your English you snowflake, you chose to call me an incel first. Have you ever heard of projection? It’s weird that you do things like being up the fact that you definitely have a life, call me an incel, how you couldn’t care less, all of these are unprompted responses. You feel the need to preemptively address these things because they are obviously all insecurities of yours.
 Like I said I think you need a break. Go outside and get some air. Maybe have your mom tell you how you are definitely not a projecting incel who’s has a life and could not care less. Have her tell you how you were a winner before she pays for your surgery and you’ll definitely be an even bigger winner non virgin afterwards.

I had this convo with yours so don't worry .
As I said ,you are just an incel with bigger problems then height .

Mentioning mommies and daddies tells a lot about u ;typical of stupid people to expose themself like this .
That s my last one on my side , now keep talking with urself and with the therapist that you really need .
Forget the surgery and address the millions flaws u have first .
Pages: [1]   Go Up