Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How much does it cost to get your Tibia lengthened?  (Read 454 times)

Greyclouds

• Visitor
How much does it cost to get your Tibia lengthened?
« on: July 08, 2020, 12:36:08 AM »

So I'm a 17 year old male living in the states and I'm turning 18 in on August,5th. So my morning height is a bit above 5'9 then it goes down gradually to 5,8.5 at night. I also have an anterior pelvic tilt so I'm probably just 5'9 anyways. I'm asking because I don't think I'm going to get much taller. My inner thighs are hairy and I developed that hairline that goes from your pubes to your belly button last month. It's not done growing yet but I'm nearing the end of my growth soon.

My dad was 5'8 and he stopped growing taller at 19 and I don't know if the same will apply to me since I think I had an early growth spurt around the 6th grade, I was among the top three in height. I was stuck at 5'7 until freshman year which I gained half an inch then Junior year which I became 5'8 and recently I most definitely grew another inch.

It would be a game changer for me to become three inches taller literally its the only thing I want in life right now. Even though 5'8-5'9( can't confirm 5'9 measured myself on my wall) isn't particularly a bad height I just feel short at this height. And with the average height increasing each generation my ass will stay short.

As far as money goes right now I have around 700-900 USD in my wallet. My dad left me a ton of sports cards to sell which I've already sold 2k worth of except it went to buying a lever action and bribing my mom to buy it for me. 1.3-1.4k for the gun then I gave 400 USD to my mom.

So I bought the gun because its a bitch to find online and I wanted a graduation rifle plus it looks really cool because its black and stainless steel with the midwest industries handguard which modernizes it a bit. I'm using it as a home defense gun and plinker

So I'm going to get paid 1800 per semester for attending classes at AVC it's supposed to be for books and stuff but no one uses them my sister just put hers in the bank. So that's 3600 then I'm going to work a part-time job for a long while. Then I'm selling sports cards but I need buyers for some of them but they're generally worth 200-500 each.

I know that anything leg lengthening related inside of the U.S is going to be very expensive so I'm willing to travel to another country to get it done preferably Europe but I'm willing to go anywhere really if the price is better than the doctors from the states. Being 2-3 inches taller would make me want to dance all night. I don't want to be 6'0+ so 5'10-'5'11 is my dream height.

If something is lacking detail and or seems off it is because I haven't been asleep since 11 am yesterday I could not fall asleep for some reason. I got in bed at 1 am and ended up just staying up the whole day

FormerKidd

Re: How much does it cost to get your Tibia lengthened?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2020, 02:44:00 AM »

You'll need a lot of money for surgery even overseas, think five-figures.  Also, 3 inches on the tibias is probably not advisable.  Most reputable doctors don't like to get past 2 inches, and for good reason.

Your plates may still be open, so it's possible HGH could be an option for you.

Greyclouds

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 05:36:07 AM »

I'm on a peptide stack right now it's supposed to help you grow taller provided that your HGH levels are already normal so ill measure myself next Sunday when I'm done with it.

Also, two inches isn't bad either I'd take it any day

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2020, 07:31:00 AM »

Tibias you can go to Korea and get 2.4 inches for like 25 grand or 30 grand with a very good doctor Donghoon Lee with the LON method. Prices may be different than what I said but it should be relatively close.

You will not be able to do 3 inches on tibia without suffering a whole lot and potentially fking up your tendons forever, if you want 3 inches then you can do Femurs for 3 inches alone.

It's good your saving alot of money, and I can definitely see you having enough funds after graduating college if you hustle and save aggressively
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

FormerKidd

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2020, 01:29:08 AM »

I'm on a peptide stack right now it's supposed to help you grow taller provided that your HGH levels are already normal so ill measure myself next Sunday when I'm done with it.

Also, two inches isn't bad either I'd take it any day

If you do the surgery and want to max out tibias, get yourself a slant board and stretch like crazy.

Pages: [1]   Go Up