Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: looking for fellow female future-patients for research & emotional support  (Read 400 times)

delete account

• Visitor

I want to do the surgery on both tibia LON, femur stryde/precise.
I am a female who wants to do this first with tibia early next year(nothing arranged yet)2021.
I would like to talk to fellow female future-patients to speed up my research on doctors,
cost measurements and emotional support from people that can empathise with me at least.
Thinking to go to Dr. parihar/Dr. pardip sharma for tibia LON first and then stryde on femur to Dr. Giotikas.

PM or reply to this message please.
I would prefer using a different networking service since this forum is for general discussion
about surgery experiences and problems they go through after they decided the doctors & dates.
PM/other sns platform would be preferred after a few replies back and forth.

apples

• Visitor

Hi! I'm also planning on doing the surgery, albeit with either Giotikas or Donghoon. I'd be interested in a support network or group for girls.

Ayesha12345

Hey! I’ve been thinking about this surgery for about 2 years now but don’t have much support. Would be good to stay in touch with girls considering it. Btw what’s your age & current height? Both tibia & femur would be a long recovery

delete account

• Visitor

Hi! I'm also planning on doing the surgery, albeit with either Giotikas or Donghoon. I'd be interested in a support network or group for girls.

hi yeah
how much length are you considering and where would you like to lenthen with either giotikas or donghoon?
how much did you research on them and the cost?
Does your parents know about this?
maybe we can talk on other platform which is more easier than this forum.
I made up an d server to chat with people more easily.
If you'd like the invite link pls let me know in pm x.

delete account

• Visitor

Hey! I’ve been thinking about this surgery for about 2 years now but don’t have much support. Would be good to stay in touch with girls considering it. Btw what’s your age & current height? Both tibia & femur would be a long recovery

hi
i'm in my 20s , would like to get it at late 20s. and what's your age?
who would you like to get this surgery?
how much did you research on this
maybe we can talk on other platform which is more easier than this forum.
I made up an d server to chat with people more easily.
If you'd like the invite link pls let me know in pm x.
Pages: [1]   Go Up