Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I think my tibias look short  (Read 779 times)

a

• 5'9
I think my tibias look short
« on: July 14, 2020, 08:57:51 PM »

Hello,

I want to be AT LEAST 182cm, and 185cm max.
My current height is 174, my wingspan is 181-182 cm.

So, as you all know the safe amount for tibias is 5cm, 2 inches, at max.

But the thing is, If , I lengthen my femurs, I think my tibias will be completely f** up as the look.
also, If I lengthen my tibias, I'll be 178-179cm max which is not my dream at least height.

Idk what to do, I'd like to have 2 seperated surgeries but It seems kinda unlikely to happen.
What would you do If you were me ?
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ididUrMIM

Re: I think my tibias look short
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 01:47:20 PM »

Buy a nice car and a house. Do not waste money on LL, you are 174

6inchesofconfidence

• Visitor
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 02:32:04 PM »

You are wasting your money m8.
174 is respectable.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 04:02:28 PM »

Look, even people who are 5'11 wanna undergo this surgery and they weren't being judged as much as I am now.

Being 174 sucks, being under 174 sucks double times.
Best Regards.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 06:19:32 PM »

It's fine if you want to do this at 174, we all have our own reasons and it's very possible even a 5'9 person can suffer from height insecurities like TheAlchemist.

To answer you, most people can't notice the long Femurs in clothes. Unfortunately if you care about the ratio, it is something that you would need to consider if you want to do only one surgery. There's no solution really but to do 2 surgeries or not do it at all. Proportions for modest gains like 8 cm is mostly just another complex, most people on the street really wouldn't notice a thing, just you
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 07:19:20 PM »

It's fine if you want to do this at 174, we all have our own reasons and it's very possible even a 5'9 person can suffer from height insecurities like TheAlchemist.

To answer you, most people can't notice the long Femurs in clothes. Unfortunately if you care about the ratio, it is something that you would need to consider if you want to do only one surgery. There's no solution really but to do 2 surgeries or not do it at all. Proportions for modest gains like 8 cm is mostly just another complex, most people on the street really wouldn't notice a thing, just you

Well said but I think If you mess with your biological ratio up to 8cm+, I think you won't be able to be using your legs as good as you could before, because you know. You'll have a LONG femur and short tibias compared to it. It's like, you probably will feel like your knees are too below than they have to be. I'm sorry, I couldn't explain it very well but I hope you get it.

soitchi

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 12:46:43 AM »

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Most likely you’ve convinced yourself the case that you argue for so you have a reason to consider this surgery. Most likely you’re perfectly normal but want another reason other than being taller so you feel better about getting CLL.
rip edwardv6

slayer of the ll clown

6inchesofconfidence

• Visitor
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 06:04:56 AM »

Pics or it didn’t happen.

Most likely you’ve convinced yourself the case that you argue for so you have a reason to consider this surgery. Most likely you’re perfectly normal but want another reason other than being taller so you feel better about getting CLL.

Yes I feel like this is the case with OP here. Since you are pretty new here first , research on the method , cost and where to do it.

Iron_Man

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2020, 08:50:53 AM »

Extend your tibias and femurs in Paint to see how it will look

Polvorón

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2020, 09:52:01 AM »

Buy a nice car and a house. Do not waste money on LL, you are 174
A nice car is not your body, it's just an object that surrounds you and most of times, It won't last too many years.
I also prefer to live in a previously owned flat (I'm from Spain) if I can have a better body when I go out.

Don't tell people what they have to do with their money or lives, because every person has its own feelings. For me, luxury is to have an awesome body with great people around me, not an expensive car or house. Also, having too much luxury around you can be worse, because you can attract "fake people", I mean, people that is only interested on your money, not on you.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

a

• 5'9
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2020, 04:45:21 PM »

Hello, Polvoron

You nailed it, literally every single word that you said are true.
Also, we are kinda at the same height and I also want to be 185cm.

May I know what your wingspan and sitting height is?

Best Regards.

Polvorón

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »

Hello, Polvoron

You nailed it, literally every single word that you said are true.
Also, we are kinda at the same height and I also want to be 185cm.

May I know what your wingspan and sitting height is?

Best Regards.
My sitting height is 94 cm (37'', not bad) and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
When someone says that "CLL will XXXX your proportions..." (read with a childish voice), I think that sometimes CLL improve proportions, although most of people don't care about proportions.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

a

• 5'9
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2020, 11:39:07 PM »

My sitting height is 94 cm (37'', not bad) and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).
When someone says that "CLL will XXXX your proportions..." (read with a childish voice), I think that sometimes CLL improve proportions, although most of people don't care about proportions.

Your sitting height is nearly perfect. Not "not bad".
You are 4cm taller than me while sitting.

edit: average SH for 6'1 people is 95cm.
Pages: [1]   Go Up