Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The difference between men and women  (Read 31213 times)

programdude

The difference between men and women
« on: May 15, 2014, 09:00:09 PM »

Hahaha, enjoy
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

Blackhawk

Re: The difference between men and women
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 09:22:14 PM »

Haha!!

Yeah, girls can be brutal sometimes!

Cannibal

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 09:59:14 PM »

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2014, 10:32:38 PM »

JESUS...

if i met girls like who talked like those on that facebook page..i would have a hard time stopping myself from utterly trying to murder them with my own hands...of course i wouldnt do it but damn i would want to!

leonidas

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2014, 01:22:12 AM »

don't bother, some of them don't understand what a double standaRd is even if it hit them in the face... Like in life they demand equality in working opportunities and equal rights but most still would prefer not to work and expect a man to take care of them. Have the cake and eat it.

Moubgf

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2014, 02:42:46 AM »

Yep that is what made me do leg lengthening.

We ain't gonna change the mind of other people. So might aswell get along the train and hopefully expose heightism and be progressive to make it stop. Hopefully easier after LL.

KrP1

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2014, 05:06:23 AM »

fk that girl is a fking retard

Disobedient

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 10:17:31 AM »

calling a woman a fat is much worse than calling her slut..

anyway,.. so I'd love to know usually when the short guy is rejected.. what the women say " you're not my type", or " I don't like the short men" ..?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2014, 10:35:49 AM »

calling a woman a fat is much worse than calling her slut..

anyway,.. so I'd love to know usually when the short guy is rejected.. what the women say " you're not my type", or " I don't like the short men" ..?

Id guess 90% of the time the first one is the one they use. I have never outright been called to short when i got rejected. Im sure it has been a deal breaker in some cases but i whenever it happened i got to hear that i wasnt their type.

I guess maybe some women realize that discriminating based on height is slightly more offensive because its something you typically cant do anything about, and they dont want to sound shallow.

KrP1

« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2014, 11:19:19 AM »

They use the second. Diso. i dont like short man. Wannabegiant. You were more than 174cm so you werent too short thats why they dont says that to you

Moubgf

« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2014, 12:38:10 PM »

They use the second. Diso. i dont like short man. Wannabegiant. You were more than 174cm so you werent too short thats why they dont says that to you

anything under 5'11 is short.

programdude

« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2014, 01:15:09 PM »

Download the app tinder and realize how important height is. Every convo without fail will come to the subject. I've said I was 5 10 since I can be a bit more than that in lifts, and some chicks have still stopped responding.

My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Moubgf

« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »

Download the app tinder and realize how important height is. Every convo without fail will come to the subject. I've said I was 5 10 since I can be a bit more than that in lifts, and some chicks have still stopped responding.

5'11..our only hope.

programdude

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2014, 01:41:45 PM »

TBH 6 feet is the only hope to ever be considered a catch guys.

KrP1

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2014, 02:39:28 PM »

Im 5'5 thats short. Not 5'10. Stop talking  

Moubgf

« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 02:55:27 PM »

TBH 6 feet is the only hope to ever be considered a catch guys.

Y, but you are 6 feet in random shoes when you hit 5'11 anyway. so that is what i mean by 5'11. You are safe with normal slippers by day. And by night you hit the shoes that gives you one inch = life complete.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 03:23:33 PM »

Life isn't bleak if you're 5'10. Why put yourself through all that trauma to hit 6'0 just to please some fat women on the internet?
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Moubgf

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »

Life isn't bleak if you're 5'10. Why put yourself through all that trauma to hit 6'0 just to please some fat women on the internet?

Girls are now this tall. If you want to be the height and slightly under when they wear heals. then fine.

KiloKAHN

• Premier Member
  • Digital Devil
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2014, 03:42:07 PM »

Girls are now this tall. If you want to be the height and slightly under when they wear heals. then fine.

Le sigh.
Initial height: 164 cm / ~5'5" (Surgery on 6/25/2014)
Current height: 170 cm / 5'7" (Frames removed 6/29/2015)
External Tibia lengthening performed by Dr Mangal Parihar in Mumbai, India.
My Cosmetic Leg Lengthening Experience

Gichelu

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2014, 04:58:08 PM »

This talk from 5'10 people about having to be 6 feet tall to have respect or success is stupid. If people think you should not have respect at 5'10 then they will think the same thing about you at 6'0. It is not your height it is you that has problem. Instead of risking infection or non union or something else with lengthening you should work on other areas to improve yourself. It will be much more worth it and reasonable because you will not be automatically damaging your body.
The world is a diagonal. I am the balancing point.

Gichelu

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2014, 05:05:51 PM »

That really big picture on the first page with the guy and woman arguing is a fake. Somebody put that on r/short subreddit and people there exposed it was a fake thing put on the misc section of a weight lifting forum. They can tell it is fake because it is using picture of a woman who has her picture used all over the internet.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2014, 05:11:29 PM »

That really big picture on the first page with the guy and woman arguing is a fake. Somebody put that on r/short subreddit and people there exposed it was a fake thing put on the misc section of a weight lifting forum. They can tell it is fake because it is using picture of a woman who has her picture used all over the internet.

Thank god for that, i was losing hope in humanity thinking it was real..

Btw i agree, im now 5'10 after lengthening, and even in a country such as Sweden, that height is enough for people to take you seriously and respect you, vast majority of girls are not that tall either here. Ive seen many popular and respected dudes here at that height that get loads of good looking girls.

Moubgf

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2014, 05:54:46 PM »

Thank god for that, i was losing hope in humanity thinking it was real..

Btw i agree, im now 5'10 after lengthening, and even in a country such as Sweden, that height is enough for people to take you seriously and respect you, vast majority of girls are not that tall either here. Ive seen many popular and respected dudes here at that height that get loads of good looking girls.

Yes because sweden is famous for their network of social status. If that guy that is 5'10 was to go on his own and pursue a public display or just make it on his own "out there". Then you must agree that it is harder at 5'10 than it is at 6'0.

programdude

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2014, 06:31:54 PM »

If I was 5 10 I would probably feel differently.

There is something psychologically unhealthy to me, about being two inches shy of what many consider a hard cutoff to be desireable, and a whopping 4+ from what is usually considered the ideal. Therefore, now at 5 8 wanting to go beyond 5 11 to that 6 1 mark I am more aware of the benefits. Remember this is your ONE life, if you aren't 100% happy with yourself and your experience, you are doing it wrong.

Now all that being said, once I am actually 5 11 I might change my tune about wanting/needing the extra height. But honestly, with few exceptions I have everything I want in life right now other than height, so why not go for the gold?

Wannabegiant

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2014, 06:54:05 PM »

Yes because sweden is famous for their network of social status. If that guy that is 5'10 was to go on his own and pursue a public display or just make it on his own "out there". Then you must agree that it is harder at 5'10 than it is at 6'0.

I dont know what sweden is famous for in other countries, but living here, i can easily say that the youth around the capitol and nearby cities, all they care about is their status and image/popularity. They want to show as much flattering images of their life as they can to make it seem like they are living this perfect lifestyle and they all want to become famous with as little effort as possible.

of course there are exceptions but these kinds of people are all over the place.

Also when i referenced Sweden that a 5´10 guy can easily get respected and popular, i was not referring to the social environment here, just the fact that Swedish people are so tall in general. If a 5´10 guy can manage to do anything in life pretty much as well as a 6'0 guy in Sweden, then that should hold true in majority of the countries in the world since most countries have lower average height than Sweden does.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2014, 07:00:00 PM »

If I was 5 10 I would probably feel differently.

There is something psychologically unhealthy to me, about being two inches shy of what many consider a hard cutoff to be desireable, and a whopping 4+ from what is usually considered the ideal. Therefore, now at 5 8 wanting to go beyond 5 11 to that 6 1 mark I am more aware of the benefits. Remember this is your ONE life, if you aren't 100% happy with yourself and your experience, you are doing it wrong.

Now all that being said, once I am actually 5 11 I might change my tune about wanting/needing the extra height. But honestly, with few exceptions I have everything I want in life right now other than height, so why not go for the gold?

But the thing is, if you want 4 inches, its very unlikely you will return to your previous athletic ability, even if you split it up between femurs and tibias (4 inches is possible at one segment but very very risky and not recommended at all).

The ammount of time you will lose and how hard it would be to keep it a secret from your old friends and social circle, would mean that you would probably never reach the same status as one of the naturally tall popular guys. So then an option would be to move on onto another place and make new friends i guess, but then that would still be a loss that many won be able to lose.

Also your proportions wont look nearly as good doing 4 inches compared to doing 2 inches, unless you look really unproportional to begin with with very short legs.

Moubgf

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2014, 08:11:18 PM »

But the thing is, if you want 4 inches, its very unlikely you will return to your previous athletic ability, even if you split it up between femurs and tibias (4 inches is possible at one segment but very very risky and not recommended at all).

The ammount of time you will lose and how hard it would be to keep it a secret from your old friends and social circle, would mean that you would probably never reach the same status as one of the naturally tall popular guys. So then an option would be to move on onto another place and make new friends i guess, but then that would still be a loss that many won be able to lose.

Also your proportions wont look nearly as good doing 4 inches compared to doing 2 inches, unless you look really unproportional to begin with with very short legs.

The person that does 4 inches in 1 operation is stupid as hell. You will roughly loose 6 months isolated then 2 months as a cripple but still able to enjoy the outdoors with crutches- then another 5 months and you be straight.

f**k what other people think, they think they all that when they are just like me but with taller legs. When im taller I will be the one in charge and laughing at their imperfections and there is nothing they can do about it because im perfect once im taller.

Meh i was gonna move to a new city either way..Only noobs stay in the same city their whole life..waste of life imo. It's easy to get social status once you are tall. Get that first girl then the friends and abracadabra 1 year later you are one of the "elite". I agree on not looking as good as natural tall people but f**k it bro im shredded more good looking they obviously gonna be jelly.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2014, 08:22:47 PM »

The person that does 4 inches in 1 operation is stupid as hell. You will roughly loose 6 months isolated then 2 months as a cripple but still able to enjoy the outdoors with crutches- then another 5 months and you be straight.

f**k what other people think, they think they all that when they are just like me but with taller legs. When im taller I will be the one in charge and laughing at their imperfections and there is nothing they can do about it because im perfect once im taller.

Meh i was gonna move to a new city either way..Only noobs stay in the same city their whole life..waste of life imo. It's easy to get social status once you are tall. Get that first girl then the friends and abracadabra 1 year later you are one of the "elite". I agree on not looking as good as natural tall people but f**k it bro im shredded more good looking they obviously gonna be jelly.

Sure but all that you mentioned can be done if you are 5'10, and much faster too and with less drawbacks of it means only lengthening 2 inches compared to 4. You will have more money left as well as being able to make money again faster (time is money and money equals more opportunities etc). If you are interested in being athletic and not just being buff, then less length increase is also a better choice.

Like medium drink of water said, above 5´10 diminishing returns is a factor.

Also of course visiting other countries etc should be done if you want a full life experience, but the fact that you can keep the old friends and social circle and return with even more status there after the long trip away from home.

Moubgf

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2014, 08:38:01 PM »

Sure but all that you mentioned can be done if you are 5'10, and much faster too and with less drawbacks of it means only lengthening 2 inches compared to 4. You will have more money left as well as being able to make money again faster (time is money and money equals more opportunities etc). If you are interested in being athletic and not just being buff, then less length increase is also a better choice.

Like medium drink of water said, above 5´10 diminishing returns is a factor.

Also of course visiting other countries etc should be done if you want a full life experience, but the fact that you can keep the old friends and social circle and return with even more status there after the long trip away from home.

No there are no famous/succesfull 5'10 people they are all over 5'11 from (2010 and forward), if they are they are most probably wearing lifts like robert downey jr and these other fraudsters. and it's only getting worse,
It is 5'11 after that is diminishing returns.
in 10 years i think 5'11 will be average height for most youth around the world excluding mexicans. Then i promise you will not think 5'10 and over is diminished returns.

at 5'10 you get no benefits, bend your knees a little and you are the same height as a 5'7 guy.... Something about 5'11 gives you that clear height.

But some people just want some more height and continue to live their "boring" lifes. But if you want to be alpha and take charge of your own life then you need 5'11 if you wanna get anywhere, coporations,fashion,tv,magazines,high class women, connections it goes on and on.

Gichelu

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2014, 09:06:36 PM »

Slim_Tim you sound like one of those people who wear the tinfoil hats and think the illuminati is out to get them, maybe it's all the pot you smoke. You just projecting your own insecurities and what you say doesn't even make sense at all. If you are an average person of 5'10 you have just as much chance as having a good life as average person of 6'0. If you are famous, rich or both at 5'10 then nobody gives a f*** that you are not 6'0 because you are not short in any sense and people will want to hang out with you just as much as the 6'0 rich and famous guy because at that point height doesn't mean s*** compared to the money or fame people want to be connected to.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2014, 09:15:47 PM »

No there are no famous/succesfull 5'10 people they are all over 5'11 from (2010 and forward), if they are they are most probably wearing lifts like robert downey jr and these other fraudsters. and it's only getting worse,
It is 5'11 after that is diminishing returns.
in 10 years i think 5'11 will be average height for most youth around the world excluding mexicans. Then i promise you will not think 5'10 and over is diminished returns.

at 5'10 you get no benefits, bend your knees a little and you are the same height as a 5'7 guy.... Something about 5'11 gives you that clear height.

But some people just want some more height and continue to live their "boring" lifes. But if you want to be alpha and take charge of your own life then you need 5'11 if you wanna get anywhere, coporations,fashion,tv,magazines,high class women, connections it goes on and on.

thats stupid, youre wrong on all accounts. Tom Hardy is a relatively new star and he is about 5´10 or maybe shorter depending on if he wears lifts, and he is very popular among the ladies and in general he plays badass and masculine roles. Mark Wahlberg is as popular as ever and also about 5'10 or shorter.

it takes way longer than 10 years for the average height to increase noticably in countries that are already developed. China and India will increase average height a lot in 10 years, but a developed country in the west will only notice mariginal increases in 10 years, maybe in 30 years will the average have increased by 1 inch in the western countries.

Girls that are 5'7 or below will have a hard time noticing the difference between a 5'10 guy and a 5'11 guy. 5'10 is considered tall by most girls since most girls are around 5'6 in western nations. a 5'10 guy will get the same benefits as a 5'11 guy, the only time it might make a difference is if they both compete for the same girl and all their other qualities match and the girl really cares about height.

You can definitely be an alpha and recognized as such at 5'10, thats just a fact as ive seen it plenty of times.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up