Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The difference between men and women  (Read 31216 times)

Wannabegiant

Re: The difference between men and women
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2014, 09:17:12 PM »

Slim_Tim you sound like one of those people who wear the tinfoil hats and think the illuminati is out to get them, maybe it's all the pot you smoke. You just projecting your own insecurities and what you say doesn't even make sense at all. If you are an average person of 5'10 you have just as much chance as having a good life as average person of 6'0. If you are famous, rich or both at 5'10 then nobody gives a f*** that you are not 6'0 because you are not short in any sense and people will want to hang out with you just as much as the 6'0 rich and famous guy because at that point height doesn't mean s*** compared to the money or fame people want to be connected to.

Exactly, quoted for truth.

Moubgf

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2014, 11:07:04 PM »

Slim_Tim you sound like one of those people who wear the tinfoil hats and think the illuminati is out to get them, maybe it's all the pot you smoke. You just projecting your own insecurities and what you say doesn't even make sense at all. If you are an average person of 5'10 you have just as much chance as having a good life as average person of 6'0. If you are famous, rich or both at 5'10 then nobody gives a f*** that you are not 6'0 because you are not short in any sense and people will want to hang out with you just as much as the 6'0 rich and famous guy because at that point height doesn't mean s*** compared to the money or fame people want to be connected to.

lol, is there anyone who DON'T belive in the illuminati run the world yet? I guess you think the ukraine incident is just by "accident". Time to open your awarness and let your infinite consciousness take charge. I smoke pot and i love it. The medication for expanded awarness and right brain creativity.

YOU think that 5'10 is a okay height. And as i said that is a epic height to be. But come on bro. There is a reason the study about the top 5% alpha males screw majority of the ladies and the other 95% live "mediocre life". I got girls and i got guys telling me if they was a girl they would totally hook up with me (no homo). But i always had to adapt myself to THEIR view and expectations. So i said fk it im not gonna go out and "socialize" when im always the underdog so i stay home the last year i have been doing so, been out partying and stuff like that but have not been out during the day "job hours" and stuff like that.
Obviously your boys from your hometown is gonna want to hang with you. I am talking about the PEOPLE who have aspirations in the public arena THEY are gonna suffer. It's more if their awarness is high enough to pick it up or blame it on some other attribute.

Yep i openly vent my insecurities  that height has upt upon me, as a mean of therapy it is a deadly mental illness to have. (height neurosis).

Moubgf

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2014, 11:28:53 PM »

thats stupid, youre wrong on all accounts. Tom Hardy is a relatively new star and he is about 5ยด10 or maybe shorter depending on if he wears lifts, and he is very popular among the ladies and in general he plays badass and masculine roles. Mark Wahlberg is as popular as ever and also about 5'10 or shorter.

it takes way longer than 10 years for the average height to increase noticably in countries that are already developed. China and India will increase average height a lot in 10 years, but a developed country in the west will only notice mariginal increases in 10 years, maybe in 30 years will the average have increased by 1 inch in the western countries.

Girls that are 5'7 or below will have a hard time noticing the difference between a 5'10 guy and a 5'11 guy. 5'10 is considered tall by most girls since most girls are around 5'6 in western nations. a 5'10 guy will get the same benefits as a 5'11 guy, the only time it might make a difference is if they both compete for the same girl and all their other qualities match and the girl really cares about height.

You can definitely be an alpha and recognized as such at 5'10, thats just a fact as ive seen it plenty of times.

Tom hardy i like him..good acting skills. My 6'1 friend even pointed out in the car that they should have used someone taller than hardy in the dark knight rises (bane). And yes he wears lifts to get to what? : 5'11, exactly what i have been saying all along. If the ladies found out his real height they would not be as interested in him ( the facebook incident with taylor lautner and 2 female fans who where taller than him "omg not okay"). mark wahlberg is 5'8. but mark wahlberg is badass no matter what height he is so he do not count because "guys" like him got it straight at any height.

But i am no Mark wahlberg neither is 70% of the population and do not forget he was a looser in jail until he saw his brother on tv.

And said to himself "wtf am im doing" so he started working out and had awesome genetic and muscle growth and started singing as marky mark and got his way into the buisness that way. That is his contribution to the series Entourage.

my sister is as tall as me. My friends little brother is already taller than him at 6'1, my other friends little brother is also already taller at 6'0. I went to pick up my little sis and her friends looked like kenyan sprinters with long legs and short torso. Trust me there is a reason im telling you that the average height is rising....fast. And you can expect the average height in western countries to rise atleast 2-3 inchest. And add the oncoming generation of patients that wants LL, yeah i would boldly state that the average will be 5'11 for guys in 10 years.

Yes girls 5'7 and below will not notice the difference between 5'10 and 5'11..until she puts her heels on then ask her again.

You can be alpha at 5'10 no doubt about it...until that 6'3 steppes into the room. Then it comes down to alphanism? lol

leonidas

• Visitor
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2014, 12:19:22 AM »

I think most of us are on this forum because we have in someway or the other acknowledged that yes, height is a discriminating factor that society uses as a conscious or unconscious way to determine who is of a certain class/breeding.

I am sure there are people who at 5foot7 who are more famous 1000000x than any 6'1 person but these people have talent that vast majority do not have. They have charisma/celebrity status that is instantly recognisable  thanks to the media trumpeting their achievements. Everyone wants to be associated with their brand which overshadows/photoshops their lack height. There are no need for awkward first dates unlike commoners cause what are they gonna say "hi I am mark Wahlberg I acted in this show". I would say in most situations they have skipped through the sizing up done in the first impression phase. Why do people feel celebrities are like their closest friends? Cos in a way you do know them quite well ain't it.

However for the vast majority of us we will never be well known enough. It's not as if you can go to any social situation with a loudspeaker that trumpets yours achievements so people know how good you are. Yeah u can wear expensive stuff but that doesn't always work. I would say most of us in a new situation depend on having a first good impression and this is the   part: being smaller you have to assert yourself more about ur personality while the tall guy has to do... Nothing mostly. For a average unknown guy I think height does play an important part in the dating and social scene.

leonidas

• Visitor
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2014, 12:25:52 AM »

This is what I call "small dog syndrome"

If u notice in the neighbourhood when u walk past houses, smaller dogs bark the most.even when you are freaking faraway.

"bark bark bark don't come near hey there's a stranger hey guys I need backup"

While big german shepherds are just chilling and just give you a stare: try it if you dare I will bite ur nuts off.

Fact of life: small has to overcompensate. Why u think there is a term napoleon syndrome.

leonidas

• Visitor
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2014, 12:27:03 AM »

Same task, more work, less credit

Moubgf

« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2014, 12:52:05 AM »

I think most of us are on this forum because we have in someway or the other acknowledged that yes, height is a discriminating factor that society uses as a conscious or unconscious way to determine who is of a certain class/breeding.

I am sure there are people who at 5foot7 who are more famous 1000000x than any 6'1 person but these people have talent that vast majority do not have. They have charisma/celebrity status that is instantly recognisable  thanks to the media trumpeting their achievements. Everyone wants to be associated with their brand which overshadows/photoshops their lack height. There are no need for awkward first dates unlike commoners cause what are they gonna say "hi I am mark Wahlberg I acted in this show". I would say in most situations they have skipped through the sizing up done in the first impression phase. Why do people feel celebrities are like their closest friends? Cos in a way you do know them quite well ain't it.

However for the vast majority of us we will never be well known enough. It's not as if you can go to any social situation with a loudspeaker that trumpets yours achievements so people know how good you are. Yeah u can wear expensive stuff but that doesn't always work. I would say most of us in a new situation depend on having a first good impression and this is the s**t part: being smaller you have to assert yourself more about ur personality while the tall guy has to do... Nothing mostly. For a average unknown guy I think height does play an important part in the dating and social scene.

Thats what i mean. If you are famous then you can be all kinds of heigths.. but if you are just a regular dude who wants all that life can offer then you need certain things in order to get those things. Just as you need certain things to get the fastest car going. While some things will depend on the driver of the car it will mainly come down to "parts" in the car to determine status.

Actually the little dog syndrome can be seen as the little dog; since he is seen as harmless by the owner, they will normaly just think it's cute barking like that and will not : pull the leash, schh the dog or anything like that. So the dog unaware about his size to a certain extent will keep on doing that behavior. Just like we (under average guys) had a specific behavior until other people told us we are stepping out of line into the "tall behavior zone" and we altered our personality with time to fit  the "little/passive guy personality". The big dog has had his leash pulled 1000 times before he finally got it and "behaved in a properly fashion". So the little dog is not really over compensating it is just unaware of the situation. The same as we got certain people today that do not understand why we get LL.

Also the more and more you socialize eventually you are gonna meet the "upper" people and when THAT happens i do NOT want my height to get in the way of potential life improving decisions. Because they do happen, they have happened and i probably failed it by default before.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 01:02:12 AM by Slim_tim »

programdude

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2014, 01:26:04 AM »

I never said 4 inches in one surgery, wtf! About 3 inches will put me over 5 11. Even though now I say my plan is to follow with 2 inches on tibs I acknowledge theres a large chance I will be totally content at 5 11 and not want to go through more downtime, cash, and potential complications. 5 11 is a fine height, just not an impressive one- If I invested in being 6 1, it is a much more powerful and imposing height and I do think the difference would be tangible.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

IamAndrew

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2014, 07:18:30 AM »

Daniel Craig is one of the most badass 5'10"- dudes there is. He has style and a calm presence (ladies value these qualities just as much as they do height according to polls - excluding extreme short statures like 5'3" guys and shorter). The guy is gangster in any photo and never does the fake smile bull  other celebs do. I would rather have his or Depp's style and cool at 5'10" than be a plain 6'0" dude.
https://www.google.com/search?q=daniel+craig&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Egt3U-W_B63UsAS-24GgDA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775
And for the Bond films he only had to wear lifts for a scene or two.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/20/daniel-craig-forced-to-we_n_113893.html
And he brushed it off like a boss.

Would I want super swag as well as be 6'0" tho? Definitely, and I work on swag (combination of personality, style, control, etc.) and fitness a lot. But I would not want the 6'0" mark if it means having a 2nd highly evasive surgery or 1 extremely unhealthy and dangerous surgery. I would have 1 conservative surgery to get 5'10" and then enjoy life until an easier way of increasing height comes around, such as stem cell matrix implanting, if I still cared.
Slim_tim, you said average in 10 years would be 5'11"? I agree, maybe even 6'0", but by then there will be easier ways to get taller than CLL or just better forms of it and more experienced doctors. If you can do 1 operation to be average now I would do it but hold off on 2nd while getting your life in order and working on other aspects of yourself. Then again your neurosis is so bad. We all have it to a varying degree, but yours seems very extreme and self-sabotaging. And about those 2 Lautner girls, dude, they were unhappy with themselves because they felt like Amazons next to their perfectly average sized dream boy. I can't believe you care about what 2 lanky girls have to say about an aesthetic guy slamming tons of pvssy and droppin monster tips. This is why I know it's extreme in your case. Did you see a therapist about this? I'm serious.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:00:17 AM by IamAndrew »
Height MAX: 172 CM
Wingspan: 183 CM
Goal: 178 CM - external tibia

Wannabegiant

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2014, 09:46:49 AM »

Tom hardy i like him..good acting skills. My 6'1 friend even pointed out in the car that they should have used someone taller than hardy in the dark knight rises (bane). And yes he wears lifts to get to what? : 5'11, exactly what i have been saying all along. If the ladies found out his real height they would not be as interested in him ( the facebook incident with taylor lautner and 2 female fans who where taller than him "omg not okay"). mark wahlberg is 5'8. but mark wahlberg is badass no matter what height he is so he do not count because "guys" like him got it straight at any height.

But i am no Mark wahlberg neither is 70% of the population and do not forget he was a looser in jail until he saw his brother on tv.

And said to himself "wtf am im doing" so he started working out and had awesome genetic and muscle growth and started singing as marky mark and got his way into the buisness that way. That is his contribution to the series Entourage.

my sister is as tall as me. My friends little brother is already taller than him at 6'1, my other friends little brother is also already taller at 6'0. I went to pick up my little sis and her friends looked like kenyan sprinters with long legs and short torso. Trust me there is a reason im telling you that the average height is rising....fast. And you can expect the average height in western countries to rise atleast 2-3 inchest. And add the oncoming generation of patients that wants LL, yeah i would boldly state that the average will be 5'11 for guys in 10 years.

Yes girls 5'7 and below will not notice the difference between 5'10 and 5'11..until she puts her heels on then ask her again.

You can be alpha at 5'10 no doubt about it...until that 6'3 steppes into the room. Then it comes down to alphanism? lol

Wrong again Tim, The reason he needed lifts for the Bane character is because the character is described as being 6'2, taller than Batman. The fact that he pulled it off so good in the movies (they used camera tricks and lifts but still) is more of a credit to what can be done at his real height rather than a negative.

The point is that you can get famous at a short height, and at 5'10 you wouldnt even be considered short. And if you make it to that level height becomes even less of a problem.

For us average guys, 5'10 is still easily enough, otherwise girls would have a very small pool of men to choose from if thy where that picky that they only want 6'0 and taller. 

Also your own anecdotes and experiences mean very little when it comes to averages of whole countries etc, average height will definitely not increase by 2 or 3 inches in 10 years. Like i said maybe 1 inch increase to the averafe in 30 years in developed nations. Because short people are more plentiful than people over 6'0, so what would make you think that tall people have more kids when they are outnumbered? And nutrition isnt improving in the west because we already have access to all the nutrients and healthcare we need unlike countries like India.

And if the average will be 5'11 in 30 years in some nations that are already very tall, then that doesnt bother me because its such a small difference between that and 5'10.

Also unless that girl who is 5'7 used heels that made her 5'10, she still wouldnt care about 1 inch, especially considering that many girls only care that their guys are taller than them without heels.

A 5'10 guys could dominate a 6'3 guy depending on personality and build. There arent many 6'3 guys out there regardless. Also at 5'10 you wont be called out for short man syndrome but rather be called brave for standing up to a much bigger guy, while the 6'3 guy will be looked as as a coward if he tries to belittle you.

5'10 Daniel Cormier destroyed plenty of talented 6'2+ individuals in Strikeforce and the UFC. Once you become that tall, you start to lose significant speed in comparison to smaller guys, and speed kills. 

leonidas

• Visitor
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2014, 11:11:29 AM »

Yeah 5'10 in my book is perfect for an average bloke...

I don't know how much fighting skills counts in the dating world.. Nowadays no one fights it's just lots of posing  :and intimidating..  That's where the advantage of being tall is.. You don't have to prove a thing. So what if you are as skilled as Bruce Lee? Not gonna walk around half nked or challenge everyone in a pub to exert my dominance.. Would be tiring to do that all the time.. Look at all the action stars most of them wouldnt survive a fight in real situation but it's the look as usual.. Posturing with the benefits with no consequence.

Back in the middle ages yeah maybe I would say it's more balanced as you could kill ur taller opponents if you were a short dictator, but now even without coming to blows I would say most poeple would vote in favour of the taller dude if both are say of equal fitness.. It's pecking order established without violence and isn't that what the world wants,  whether it's fair to the bettee fighter or not.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2014, 01:09:44 PM »

Yeah 5'10 in my book is perfect for an average bloke...

I don't know how much fighting skills counts in the dating world.. Nowadays no one fights it's just lots of posing  :and intimidating..  That's where the advantage of being tall is.. You don't have to prove a thing. So what if you are as skilled as Bruce Lee? Not gonna walk around half nked or challenge everyone in a pub to exert my dominance.. Would be tiring to do that all the time.. Look at all the action stars most of them wouldnt survive a fight in real situation but it's the look as usual.. Posturing with the benefits with no consequence.

Back in the middle ages yeah maybe I would say it's more balanced as you could kill ur taller opponents if you were a short dictator, but now even without coming to blows I would say most poeple would vote in favour of the taller dude if both are say of equal fitness.. It's pecking order established without violence and isn't that what the world wants,  whether it's fair to the bettee fighter or not.

The point is that us shorter guys knowing that we can beat taller guys in a fight matters for our confidence, which will shine through as genuine if we truly believe in it. Also UFC is quite popular these days so im sure several of those tall douches who think they can intimidate anyone are aware of that there are plenty of shorter folks around that could potentially beat the   out of them, which will make them hesitant if a short guy comes up to them (because the tall guy might not have any fighting skills and usually can get away with his size for intimidation, while if a short guy isnt intimidated it probably means he can fight)

And as long as you are tall enough to not be considered short, that means you can avoid being called out on napoleon complex and angry short guy compensating etc, then the crowd will often be in favour of the shorter and braver guy for standing up to the taller dude.

Moubgf

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2014, 01:40:37 PM »

Wrong again Tim, The reason he needed lifts for the Bane character is because the character is described as being 6'2, taller than Batman. The fact that he pulled it off so good in the movies (they used camera tricks and lifts but still) is more of a credit to what can be done at his real height rather than a negative.

The point is that you can get famous at a short height, and at 5'10 you wouldnt even be considered short. And if you make it to that level height becomes even less of a problem.

For us average guys, 5'10 is still easily enough, otherwise girls would have a very small pool of men to choose from if thy where that picky that they only want 6'0 and taller. 
There is a reason people like brad pitt who is naturally 5'11 wears lifts, they all do. They are that picky, some women even waits 20 years for that 6'0 guy. If that don't tell you the general consensus women have over height i don't know what is.

5'10 Daniel Cormier destroyed plenty of talented 6'2+ individuals in Strikeforce and the UFC. Once you become that tall, you start to lose significant speed in comparison to smaller guys, and speed kills.

Still don't know why they picked hardy for that roll, There is 39823 other guys that could have potrayed BANE THE MIGHTY much better than his rather meak perfomance. Heath as joker was epic and memorable. While bane is only remembered for the mask and voice rather than his personality and aura. Funny how heath/joker was 6'2 in the movie and that maybe gave us a subconscious effect of a villain.

Did not get that with Bane. The camera angels where boring and we all got that he was standing on a wooden box most of the shots. When the actuall fighting against batman was suppost to take place.. He was suppost to man handle batman to great ridicule just like in the comic books. Did not get that effect. Im not a fan of Nolans way of portraying Batman. It seems to be shoot the same way as inception all the time.. The music. the takes, generic boring takes. Can't wait until the revamp of Batman and they actually make it COMIC BOOK STYLE and throw reason out the window, Screw character development that is not needed in Batman movies,  and only detracts from the main story and wastes minutes that could been given to epic fight scenes.

Lol the unawarness is strong in this one. The girls pick partners specifically so they can wear heels and be shorter. Ever been at the club being the same height as a girl in heels and she says. "eeww hes short" like her brain does not understand she is standing on heels..

YOU think she wouldn't care. I guess you have not seen the quick study on youtube. They picked 500 women and let them custom pick their ideal partner. At the end as a conclusion the Dr said..Don't worry about getting flashy clothes, going to the gym, getting a new car....Be tall. He could have said Period, with that tone and look he had on his face.

There is a reason people like brad pitt who is naturally 5'11 wears lifts, they all do. They are that picky, some women even waits 20 years for that 6'0 guy. If that don't tell you the general consensus women have over height i don't know what is.

Actually there are alot of people over 6'0 than there are guys that actually are 6'0. You are not tall at 5'10 so you might be called out to have napoleon complex but not just as severe as the 5'7 would get it.
If it is two 5'10 guys fighting then it's different in perception.

5'10 Daniel cormier would have been man handled by the master alistairr overeemm in the first round.

Moubgf

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2014, 02:10:01 PM »

Daniel Craig is one of the most badass 5'10"- dudes there is. He has style and a calm presence (ladies value these qualities just as much as they do height according to polls - excluding extreme short statures like 5'3" guys and shorter). The guy is gangster in any photo and never does the fake smile bull  other celebs do. I would rather have his or Depp's style and cool at 5'10" than be a plain 6'0" dude.

https://www.google.com/search?q=daniel+craig&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Egt3U-W_B63UsAS-24GgDA&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1600&bih=775
And for the Bond films he only had to wear lifts for a scene or two.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/20/daniel-craig-forced-to-we_n_113893.html
And he brushed it off like a boss.

Would I want super swag as well as be 6'0" tho? Definitely, and I work on swag (combination of personality, style, control, etc.) and fitness a lot. But I would not want the 6'0" mark if it means having a 2nd highly evasive surgery or 1 extremely unhealthy and dangerous surgery. I would have 1 conservative surgery to get 5'10" and then enjoy life until an easier way of increasing height comes around, such as stem cell matrix implanting, if I still cared.
Slim_tim, you said average in 10 years would be 5'11"? I agree, maybe even 6'0", but by then there will be easier ways to get taller than CLL or just better forms of it and more experienced doctors. If you can do 1 operation to be average now I would do it but hold off on 2nd while getting your life in order and working on other aspects of yourself. Then again your neurosis is so bad. We all have it to a varying degree, but yours seems very extreme and self-sabotaging. And about those 2 Lautner girls, dude, they were unhappy with themselves because they felt like Amazons next to their perfectly average sized dream boy. I can't believe you care about what 2 lanky girls have to say about an aesthetic guy slamming tons of pvssy and droppin monster tips. This is why I know it's extreme in your case. Did you see a therapist about this? I'm serious.

The suave bond look Daniel Craigs tries out would not work in the real world. He is ugly and not tall. He can't play the perception of a Tall, good looking dude. It has it's limits. He tries and it "works" because he is famous. And maybe at your regular bar downtown 30+women. Younger...forget it man. The fashioned sensed tanned 6'0 will just excude more energy then Daniel can.
Also Johnny depp most be the most overated face i have ever seen . Not even good looking. More metro looking. But a "true" male would step into the room. Johnny depp would not make it..maybe in the 90's but not in todays era of percieved masculinity. Yeah i don't blame anyone for wearing lifts.

I don't care what they think i am just being a awarness sponge picking up information and making decisions out of them, They don't seem unhappy on the picture both smiling and attractive. Actually Lautner looked more depressed with his cap down hiding his face (could be his famous status though). He is only slaying tons of pvssy because he is famous. Otherwise we would all be slaying tons of pvssy everyday.

Nah the therapist would only come to the same unwilling conclusion as me after a 3 hour talk with him. therapy is more for childhood trauma..kidnapping situations. Stuff like that. There is nothing he can do to help. Unless it's snapp his fingers and give me 4 inches. That would be awesome.
And if you met me you would not think i am insecure since im "not". What im talking about here is just my inner most observation of the world.
I can go all mediocre with my answers like "5'10, yeah great height, im sure is better at basketball now lolol". And not give my personal view on it, while it might seem "insecure" to do so.

No there will be no easier way. What you have in the world today is what will be in this world 20 years from now. The powers that be could not give a fk about finding a cure for their lifestock. And i agree i myself will probably only do 1 surgery to 5'9 and call it a day. But that does not neglect the subconscious status you get when you are 5'11.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #45 on: May 17, 2014, 03:41:34 PM »

Still don't know why they picked hardy for that roll, There is 39823 other guys that could have potrayed BANE THE MIGHTY much better than his rather meak perfomance. Heath as joker was epic and memorable. While bane is only remembered for the mask and voice rather than his personality and aura. Funny how heath/joker was 6'2 in the movie and that maybe gave us a subconscious effect of a villain.

Did not get that with Bane. The camera angels where boring and we all got that he was standing on a wooden box most of the shots. When the actuall fighting against batman was suppost to take place.. He was suppost to man handle batman to great ridicule just like in the comic books. Did not get that effect. Im not a fan of Nolans way of portraying Batman. It seems to be shoot the same way as inception all the time.. The music. the takes, generic boring takes. Can't wait until the revamp of Batman and they actually make it COMIC BOOK STYLE and throw reason out the window, Screw character development that is not needed in Batman movies,  and only detracts from the main story and wastes minutes that could been given to epic fight scenes.

Lol the unawarness is strong in this one. The girls pick partners specifically so they can wear heels and be shorter. Ever been at the club being the same height as a girl in heels and she says. "eeww hes short" like her brain does not understand she is standing on heels..

YOU think she wouldn't care. I guess you have not seen the quick study on youtube. They picked 500 women and let them custom pick their ideal partner. At the end as a conclusion the Dr said..Don't worry about getting flashy clothes, going to the gym, getting a new car....Be tall. He could have said Period, with that tone and look he had on his face.

Actually there are alot of people over 6'0 than there are guys that actually are 6'0. You are not tall at 5'10 so you might be called out to have napoleon complex but not just as severe as the 5'7 would get it.
If it is two 5'10 guys fighting then it's different in perception.

5'10 Daniel cormier would have been man handled by the master alistairr overeemm in the first round.

majority of people i talked where impressed with Hardys performance, everybody was talking about what an amazing villain Bane was and comparing him to the joker, even though the Joker overall was a better villain it had nothing to do with his height. It was very hard to notice Bane being short and hard to notice the joker being tall despite the actor being very tall.

Its obvious i have more awareness than you, and apparantly more club experience. Majority of girls ive met do not care if they are similar in height to their boyfriend with heels, and ive seen many girls at clubs with reaally high heels dancing with guys slightly shorter  than them with their heels on, and ive danced and hooked up with plenty of such girls too.

And that study doesnt say much about real life, of course if you are allowed to pick the perfect qualities in your partner you would do so, but in real life you can hardly be that picky and people need to realize that nobody will be ideal or perfect for one another, there will always be flaws and things that differ from what you might want, what matters is the overall package. Many girls might prefer a 6'2 height over a 6'0, but in reality if they meet a 6'0 guy they wouldnt care at all if he was shorter than their ideal as long as he had some other quality that was attractive.

People over 6 feet will be the minority in pretty much any country with a few exceptions. Brad Pitt hardly wears lifts because he needs to, i doubt he always wear them but maybe he likes the feel of those shoes? maybe he hangs around some super tall people, regardless it would hardly matter in his life if he was an inch taller or not, at least not when it comes to his options in life.

A 5'10 guy would be considered tall by most girls. And while the really tall guy might call out the 5ยด10 guy for having napoleon complex, most of the crowd would not think like that especially not girls, because a 5'10 guy will hardly ever look short in a group of people where 95% of the time a 6'4 guy will be in the height minority. They would simply look at the 5'10 guy as an average sized guy with giant balls, while the 6'4 guy looks like a tool in case he is the one that started to provoke the smaller guy.

Ans you obviously dont know much about fighting. Alistair overoid has been knocked out twice in a row since he got busted for elevated artificial testosterone. He is much bigger than cormier but lacks a gas tank and their styles favor cormier. Alisteroid would get KTFO in the second round when his gastank is empty.

programdude

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2014, 10:43:56 PM »

Funny reading this thread where I was considering tibias. Your mindset changes so much once you aren't living with fantasies and are actually lengthening.
Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=733.0

Starting height: 5 8
End Height-:5 11 +

mrtall

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2014, 09:47:33 AM »

Yes there are exceptions of this Tyson etc, however it takes a lot of very specific training... grappling or sensational explosiveness on the inside to overcome the lack of reach.

In a typical situation, the average guy is not trained for this. So the tall guy has a big advantage compared to the short guy in 90% of cases.

I can tell you that at my height NOBODY f**ks with you period. I can be really cky sometimes in social situations, yet NOBODY has ever picked a fight with me in 15 years at 6'3+. The last time I was in a fight was in college with a 5'10 guy and although he was very fit, its was so easy so avoid his punches it was almost unfair, not to mention the horrible angle at which the punches were angled back at his face.

For those of you looking to get taller, this is an advantage I hope you enjoy.
HEIGHT REDUCTION CANDIDATE

Current: 201 cm (6'7)

Goal: 192 cm (6'3.5)

Overdozer

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 10:34:26 AM »

In a typical situation, the average guy is not trained for this. So the tall guy has a big advantage compared to the short guy in 90% of cases.
I knew one guy of your height. He's been really cky and one day he was messing around with some 170 cm guy, acting all that superior, talking s**t to him, like "lol, what you gonna do to me", the 170 cm guy delivered an explosive uppercut, while the tall one still had his mouth open, teeth connected and his tongue dropped on the ground, blood was spilling from his mouth and he dropped, hit the ground and died (Intracranial hemorrhage). The 170 cm guy got 2 years for unintentional murder.

What I'm saying is, while indeed height can give you an advantage in ring, but in real life there are no rules. Don't be overconfident about something you shouldn't be. After all there're knives, guns and expandable batons.
Pre-surgery - 167 cm, Post-surgery - 181 cm
Final arm span - 177 cm, Sitting height - 90 cm

Lengthened 7.5 cm in tibias and femurs and 3.5 cm in each humerus. Surgeries performed all external by Dr. Kulesh, in Saint-Petersburg, Russia - http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=1671.0

Wannabegiant

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 10:52:44 AM »

Yes there are exceptions of this Tyson etc, however it takes a lot of very specific training... grappling or sensational explosiveness on the inside to overcome the lack of reach.

I can tell you that at my height NOBODY f**ks with you period. I can be really cky sometimes in social situations, yet NOBODY has ever picked a fight with me in 15 years at 6'3+. The last time I was in a fight was in college with a 5'10 guy and although he was very fit, its was so easy so avoid his punches it was almost unfair, not to mention the horrible angle at which the punches were angled back at his face.

For those of you looking to get taller, this is an advantage I hope you enjoy.

Actually, your estimates are very wrong, there are WAY more people around 5'10 that are explosive and athletic compared to people are 6'3+ that are athletic, in terms of sheer numbers. Simply because the average man is much closer to 5'10 in height while 6'3+ guys are very rare in comparison.

Just look at the UFC, the most athletic guys are in the lower weight divisions, while the HW and LHW divisions are very lacking in roster size as well as young and new incoming talent. The HW division has maybe around 30 guys and most of them outside the top 10 are just overweight plodding dudes with very little athleticism.

Most big guys that are athletic end up in the NFL and NBA, sure but they are still way less than 1% of the population.

So considering most people are not athletic out there, if you face a 6'3 guy its very likely that he wont be athletic, strong and big sure but that isnt enough to be considered athletic, most of them are slow.

I will agree that a 5'10 untrained guy would have a disadvantage over a 6'3 untrained guy, but then again an untrained guy with no experience is unlikely to pick a fight with a much larger/taller dude, and a little bit of extra skill/athleticism can easily overcome height as we have seen many many times in combat sports.

Cannibal

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »

In a fight where grappling and take downs are allowed, I think being quite tall can be a disadvantage because the high center of gravity makes it easier to be taken to the ground, where reach means nothing at that point. I think the average height guys that are also heavy (say 5'10 280 lbs) would be hell to fight. Being shorter as well as heavier will make him harder to bring to the ground and because his reach isn't an advantage he'll have trained to make up for that and have a lot of experience fighting on the inside all up close and personal.

Of course the social advantages of being 6'0 + would make just about anyone choose to be tall rather than average or short especially.
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

mrtall

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2014, 01:11:48 PM »

In a fight where grappling and take downs are allowed, I think being quite tall can be a disadvantage because the high center of gravity makes it easier to be taken to the ground, where reach means nothing at that point. I think the average height guys that are also heavy (say 5'10 280 lbs) would be hell to fight. Being shorter as well as heavier will make him harder to bring to the ground and because his reach isn't an advantage he'll have trained to make up for that and have a lot of experience fighting on the inside all up close and personal.

Of course the social advantages of being 6'0 + would make just about anyone choose to be tall rather than average or short especially.

But in reality the real world hasn't shown this has it?:

the worlds greatest ever undefeated Olympic wrestler:  6'4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Karelin

the world record for submissions in heavyweight UFC  6'3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Mir

He is widely considered to have had the best ground-and-pound in the history of the sport.   6'0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko 

And no. There is nobody in lighter divisions who could beat the top heavyweight fighters. They guys have achieved the pinnacle of sport in terms of sheer difficulty to defeat, - these cases by using grappling and they are very tall.

The fact of the matter is, only on this forum full of insecurity are the most dangerous overall fighters 5'10!!.. despite all the millions of boxers at 5'10.. and the tiny relative proportion who are >6 the fact is in higher weight (i.e toughest - but not necessarily prettiest I accept) EVERY combat sport/division, the tall fighters are by far more dominant and common. How many heavyweight champions have there been in the last 25 years in any combat sport under 6 foot? Barely any.

If there was something as the most undefeatable fighter I think 6'4, 17 stone, 10% bodyfat would be it.. Ali handspeed, footwork, Aleksandr Karelin wrestling/grappling, Fedor's strategic thinking.  This would be a fighter most boxing people in the know would say had all the "gifts".

I don't want to labour the point anymore, so this is my last response on the topic!

Greek-Semidget

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2014, 01:20:04 PM »

anything under 5'11 is short.
I guess you are 5'11 to six fit now,y opinion is everything under 5'9 is short...anyway I know many short people that seriously are awesome and some tall  s with no brain, height is just another pro of yourself
Current height 5'8 Future height: 5'11 . 3 inch gain tibias in Russia.

Moubgf

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2014, 01:52:26 PM »

I guess you are 5'11 to six fit now,y opinion is everything under 5'9 is short...anyway I know many short people that seriously are awesome and some tall s**ts with no brain, height is just another pro of yourself

The thing is if women did not favour tall men and liked men equal as it fking should be. Then tall men would loose their social nisch. And heightism would not exist any longer.

Because if you called me short haha and the women did not care..wheres your power. Being short is not associated with negativity.

Thats why we all had standard confidence from the start. But atleast mine went all time low when i saw the favourism and the heavy loaded word of being short. Puh would not wish this on my worst enemy. This is for life. If you are short atleast be dumb so you think they judge you for race instead od your height. Like my stupid dad. H

Cannibal

« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2014, 02:05:16 PM »

The fact of the matter is, only on this forum full of insecurity are the most dangerous overall fighters 5'10!!.. despite all the millions of boxers at 5'10.. and the tiny relative proportion who are >6 the fact is in higher weight (i.e toughest - but not necessarily prettiest I accept) EVERY combat sport/division, the tall fighters are by far more dominant and common. How many heavyweight champions have there been in the last 25 years in any combat sport under 6 foot? Barely any.

If there was something as the most undefeatable fighter I think 6'4, 17 stone, 10% bodyfat would be it.. Ali handspeed, footwork, Aleksandr Karelin wrestling/grappling, Fedor's strategic thinking.  This would be a fighter most boxing people in the know would say had all the "gifts".

I don't want to labour the point anymore, so this is my last response on the topic!

And you think leg shortening will turn you into this dominant alpha that can beat up everyone and doesn't afraid of anything?
A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

mrtall

« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2014, 02:57:22 PM »

And you think leg shortening will turn you into this dominant alpha that can beat up everyone and doesn't afraid of anything?

haha  ;), I have zero desire to be 17 stone or 10% bodyfat  :P

Also I will be less athletic than now after the surgery.. luckily height and muscle alone will ward off enough trouble before it starts. I hate fighting

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2014, 03:00:31 PM »

slim tim

"they obviously gonna be jelly"
"f**k it bro"
"(no homo)"
"your boys from your hometown is gonna want to hang with you"
"him got it straight at any height"
"alphanism"

what the f**k. are you a wanna be black person. f**k me dead. you sound like you have bought into the thug mentality. all be it selectively when talking. don't let your insecurity make you use slang for the thug mentality. its not cool.

second: and not for slim tim (he is a smart cookie on this issue).
the illuminati is well documented, anyone who doesn't believe they are real are retards who don't know history, it is well documented by the Bavarian government, American congressional record with the founding fathers, and letters from George Washington, the first president of the united states of America. stop listening to your stupid television and pick up a book on history.

3rd:
5"10 and 6"0. there is a MASSIVE difference between these 2 heights. but at 5"10 you get no negative discrimination and this height is perfectly fine.

4th: medical marijuana has over 5,000 peer reviewed medical articles showing how it treats and cures over 700 illnesses, including things like cancer. stop thinking the state is god. it is retarded. you people act like if the state sais something is bad then it must be.

breast milk has marijuana(THC + endocanabaniods) in it, babies who don't have THC are 2 times more likely to die........ yes children as in new borns who don't get THC actually f**kING DIE, 2wice as many new borns f**kING DIED compared to children with THC in their system per 100,000.

children with no drugs in their system died at a rate of 16 per 100k and children with THC (plus endocanabaniods) died at a rate of 6 per 100k. evolutionary biology of marijuana being in raw breast milk dictates that babies NEED CANNABIS.

stop listening to the state on this issue, it is just prohibition to make profit from an illegal drug war. marijuana is a nutrient, and without it children actually die after being born. 

http://www.encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html

and finally: please people stop looking at this actor or that actor its really silly and proves nothing.

Moubgf

« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2014, 03:19:49 PM »

what the f**k. are you a wanna be black person. f**k me dead. you sound like you have bought into the thug mentality. all be it selectively when talking. don't let your insecurity make you use slang for the thug mentality. its not cool.

second: and not for slim tim (he is a smart cookie on this issue).
the illuminati is well documented, anyone who doesn't believe they are real are retards who don't know history, it is well documented by the Bavarian government, American congressional record with the founding fathers, and letters from George Washington, the first president of the united states of America. stop listening to your stupid television and pick up a book on history

3rd:
5"10 and 6"0. there is a MASSIVE difference between these 2 heights. but at 5"10 you get no negative discrimination and this height is perfectly fine.

4th: medical marijuana has over 5,000 peer reviewed medical articles showing how it treats and cures over 700 illnesses, including things like cancer. stop thinking the state is god. it is retarded. you people act like if the state sais something is bad then it must be.

breast milk has marijuana(THC + endocanabaniods) in it, babies who don't have THC are 2 times more likely to die........ yes children as in new borns who don't get THC actually f**kING DIE, 2wice as many new borns f**kING DIED compared to children with THC in their system per 100,000.

children with no drugs in their system died at a rate of 16 per 100k and children with THC (plus endocanabaniods) died at a rate of 6 per 100k. evolutionary biology of marijuana being in raw breast milk dictates that babies NEED CANNABIS.

stop listening to the state on this issue, it is just prohibition to make profit from an illegal drug war. marijuana is a nutrient, and without it children actually die after being born. 

http://www.encod.org/info/700-MEDICINAL-USES-OF-CANNABIS.html

and finally: please people stop looking at this actor or that actor its really silly and proves nothing.

I use profanity to make a point.

Besides you will not find anything close to illumnati in the history books because they have been altered. Mainly you can go to the shamans in Africa to learn the origin of man. Or read some of the alternate books out there. Humans are not supposed to use marijuana on a regular basis. It is supposed to open that level of frequency so you don't need the drug any more, Because you have already unlocked that new way of thinking.

Wannabegiant

« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2014, 03:23:28 PM »

But in reality the real world hasn't shown this has it?:

the worlds greatest ever undefeated Olympic wrestler:  6'4

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Karelin

the world record for submissions in heavyweight UFC  6'3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Mir

He is widely considered to have had the best ground-and-pound in the history of the sport.   6'0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fedor_Emelianenko 

And no. There is nobody in lighter divisions who could beat the top heavyweight fighters. They guys have achieved the pinnacle of sport in terms of sheer difficulty to defeat, - these cases by using grappling and they are very tall.

Frank Mir was easily beaten by Daniel Cormier who is 5'10. And Fedor was KOed by Dan Henderson who is 5'11.

As for wrestling, Cael Sanderson, Daniel Cormier and Yoel Romero are easily on the leve of Karelin in terms of wrestling skill, except for the fact that the wrestling competition is stiffer at their weight class compared to Karelins. There are simply way more talented wrestlers at that size.

size is an advantage, but in many cases does size come with lower speed, and speed kills. The HW champion in the UFC is one of the smaller HWs even though he is big (6'1), the reason he is champ though is not because of his size but because of his cardio and wrestling both which are unsually good for a HW.

GROWtalORdieTRYING1

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2014, 03:44:03 PM »

Besides you will not find anything close to illumnati in the history books because they have been altered

actually that is incorrect. there are plenty of factual records, warrants against barons and masons, raids on castles to find corroborating evidence, the entire document was printed in the barvarian national paper all of which there are archived records for.

it was a huge scandal in the late 1700's. and the masons as a group were outlawed from entire countries.

you need to look for more information. it does exist. warrants and all matters dealt with for conspiracy/treason/subversion are locked into the archived records. and the letters from George Washington are all categorized and inventoried. specifically talking about the iluminati. just because you cant find any official records does not mean there are none.

ps I don't use marijuana. I use raw unpasteurized milk though for trace levels. I understand what you are saying about using it at different stages in life as a tool. and I agree with you. 

ps. humans are suppose to use marijuana. specifically for brain function to remain optimal. and specifically when in the growing years. and especially when you are a new born.

mrtall

« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2014, 03:53:30 PM »

As for wrestling, Cael Sanderson, Daniel Cormier and Yoel Romero are easily on the leve of Karelin in terms of wrestling skill, except for the fact that the wrestling competition is stiffer at their weight class compared to Karelins. There are simply way more talented wrestlers at that size.

we're not talking about skill - that is a sub-set. We are talking about absolute undefeatablility! Heavy weight champions and contenders can easily defeat champions of any other weight class despite a slight relative lack of skill. Period.

My point is that the most undefeatable wrestler of modern times of any weight was 6'4. A tall, powerful guy with mad skills is generally unbeatable by anyone

Skills are good, and loads of small guys have skills, but its the whole package that counts

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 04:15:55 PM by mrtall »

Moubgf

« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2014, 04:04:07 PM »

actually that is incorrect. there are plenty of factual records, warrants against barons and masons, raids on castles to find corroborating evidence, the entire document was printed in the barvarian national paper all of which there are archived records for.

it was a huge scandal in the late 1700's. and the masons as a group were outlawed from entire countries.

you need to look for more information. it does exist. warrants and all matters dealt with for conspiracy/treason/subversion are locked into the archived records. and the letters from George Washington are all categorized and inventoried. specifically talking about the iluminati. just because you cant find any official records does not mean there are none.

ps I don't use marijuana. I use raw unpasteurized milk though for trace levels. I understand what you are saying about using it at different stages in life as a tool. and I agree with you. 

ps. humans are suppose to use marijuana. specifically for brain function to remain optimal. and specifically when in the growing years. and especially when you are a new born.

You take what i say to literal. Humans will not make the connection between the warrant on a mason and illuminati. Also the masons are not the illuminati just like the jews are not illuminati.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up