Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It's 2020. Apart from leg lengthening, which other methods work to get taller?  (Read 1449 times)

TruthBomber

Decided it's time to ask since it is 2020 now.

So are there any other ways to get taller apart from limb lengthening?

Straightening of spine? Proven to be real or bunk? Can it give you an inch if you correct lordosis?

What about cycling with raised seat? Is that proved to be bunk? Please don't say "it's bull " unless you have tried it for extended period of time to confirm that it doesn't work.

TruthBomber

TruthBomber

smalldude84

• Visitor

Stop wasting your time. Once your growth plates fuse during puberty there is no way to increase height except via limb lengthening surgery.

a

• 5'9

Sorry but I want you to answer your own question.

The quesion is:
Do you think we all would be here today if there were other techniques to be taller? They all are bull--- unfortunately. No need to try.
Be realistic.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Sorry but I want you to answer your own question.

The quesion is:
Do you think we all would be here today if there were other techniques to be taller? They all are bull--- unfortunately. No need to try.
Be realistic.

There weren't. But perhaps there will be.

a

• 5'9

The guy in the vid can never be 5'11. Look's like a weak 5'9 by the way
There weren't. But perhaps there will be.

The guy in the vid can never be 5'11. Look's like a weak 5'9 by the way

No. I met him. He claimed 5'10" himself, but I felt he was taller. Or it's just his built that made him look more massive. But at least 5'10".

Polvorón

Straightening of spine? Proven to be real or bunk? Can it give you an inch if you correct lordosis?

What about cycling with raised seat? Is that proved to be bunk? Please don't say "it's bull " unless you have tried it for extended period of time to confirm that it doesn't work.
I think that placing a thin layer (1 mm or 1/25.4 '') of cartilage between spine discs and vertebrae could be done if it fuses with the vertebrae, but this has to be carefully done, and we need to create those layers first. Also, there would be needed a lot of surgeries, but they would be small.

I hope that in the future spine lengthening can be done, it would be helpful for people under 5'8'' or with very short spines.
Note: at this moment I'm only a "pretender", I want to know more about this interesting procedure. Hopping to become 185 cm (6'1'') from 174 cm (5'8 ½''), but it is too expensive.
My sitting height is 92½ - 94 cm (36''½ 37''), my length of legs is 81 cm (32'') and my armspan is 180 cm (70'' 7/8).

Other than Limb Lengthening surgery, fastest, easiest and non surgical way to be taller is buying a high heeled sneakers for example this one has about 5cm heel 😂

azman

Other than Limb Lengthening surgery, fastest, easiest and non surgical way to be taller is buying a high heeled sneakers for example this one has about 5cm heel 😂

@ MuratEkinci - and you claimed you're not a SaleMan, ok joker.

@ MuratEkinci - and you claimed you're not a SaleMan, ok joker.

😂😂😂😂 It's called humor Azman. Look!! A new word for your vocabulary!! Lol

a

• 5'9

azman

😂😂😂😂 It's called humor Azman. Look!! A new word for your vocabulary!! Lol

Touché  😂😂😂😂 such big words your using “VOCABULARY” Wow

"We are not a company, as i said i am patient coordinator of Dr Halil and i work for him."
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=65328.0

But check this out:  Found out today you sleazy salesman MuratEkinci has been PMing members with his sale pitch.  Just a Patient Coordinator to be honest or a Big A$$ Liar = Sleazy SalesMan

If you talk like a salesman sounds like a salesman that makes you a SALEMAN. 

You claim your workplace is not a company, how outrageous and a big Lie when there are numerous advertising your COMPANY promotes.  Your company even have its own FLAG, damn.

Very professional website, well websites with an S with different https, now that’s CRAZY like a scam, which one is the real website for your COMPANY, but never the less Sleazy = Sleazy Saleman. 

From Wannabetaller to Livelifetaller and all the other websites.  Why so many websites for your company???

Think before you choose this company and not fall for their over the top advertising.

Avoid doctors from Wannabetaller to Livelifetaller

There are BETTER options in Turkey, like Dr. Kocaoglu and Dr. Kucukkaya.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 05:02:09 AM by azman »

AllinStryde

Interesting speech about owning one's height.  But tell that to the rest of society...you can "own it" all you want...but everyone else is just going to literally and figuratively look down on you.

ididUrMIM

Interesting speech about owning one's height.  But tell that to the rest of society...you can "own it" all you want...but everyone else is just going to literally and figuratively look down on you.

I hear the guy in the video is something like 5ft 10, easy for him to say, clearly does not know what it feels like to be the height of a 10 year old child surrounded by this toxic society that views height as some kind of an achievement. I am only doing this so my height does not stand out and I can walk across the street or hold a conversation without someone thinking of my short stature as a “disability”

I hear the guy in the video is something like 5ft 10, easy for him to say, clearly does not know what it feels like to be the height of a 10 year old child surrounded by this toxic society that views height as some kind of an achievement. I am only doing this so my height does not stand out and I can walk across the street or hold a conversation without someone thinking of my short stature as a “disability”

I can't believe that people actually take this speech seriously.

By the way, the guy is not seen as sexually attractive due to other factors. So height isn't a guarantee. But if you are already handsome, then height is very important.
Pages: [1]   Go Up