Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: the cheapest price surgery  (Read 3461 times)

tytyf

• Visitor
the cheapest price surgery
« on: July 31, 2020, 05:32:42 AM »

hello. i just want to ask where can i find the most affordable price for the leg lengthening i was searching it and im reading almost all the threads that suggested they did it for just around 5500usd in vietnam but that was way before, i email-ed one link from anold forum that suggested a cheap hospital from vietnam and their reply for the lowest price for a foreigner is 20,000usd i cannot save that amount of money in a short period of time, so i wanted to ask rightnow in 2020 what was the cheapest price for leg lengthening surgery i know the cheaper it is the risk is higher than the expensive one but i think, its not like that in india or vietnam if they knew the patient is not local they will tend to price it higher than usual and justify it on there “package” and its a bit expensive for vietnam to have that price even though they’re promising a “package”. but i want to know if theres a hospital or a doctor on any country or in vietnam especially because im a bit aware that vietnam is cheaper than india so thats why i prefer in vietnam. can you guys suggest a doctor thats willing to lower the price or atleast 6000-10000usd.

tytyf

• Visitor
Re: the cheapest price surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 05:41:59 AM »

please keep this thread alive if possible so anyone can at least know whats there for them to choose, if they didnt have a huge amount of money for the mean time and to support other doctor not just the greedy amd famous one that capitalizing the community

ididUrMIM

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 06:51:17 AM »

hello. i just want to ask where can i find the most affordable price for the leg lengthening i was searching it and im reading almost all the threads that suggested they did it for just around 5500usd in vietnam but that was way before, i email-ed one link from anold forum that suggested a cheap hospital from vietnam and their reply for the lowest price for a foreigner is 20,000usd i cannot save that amount of money in a short period of time, so i wanted to ask rightnow in 2020 what was the cheapest price for leg lengthening surgery i know the cheaper it is the risk is higher than the expensive one but i think, its not like that in india or vietnam if they knew the patient is not local they will tend to price it higher than usual and justify it on there “package” and its a bit expensive for vietnam to have that price even though they’re promising a “package”. but i want to know if theres a hospital or a doctor on any country or in vietnam especially because im a bit aware that vietnam is cheaper than india so thats why i prefer in vietnam. can you guys suggest a doctor thats willing to lower the price or atleast 6000-10000usd.

Either wait a little bit longer to get the surgery done with a reputable doctor or don’t get it at all. Although some prices may seem attractive to you, it is easy to be persuade by lower prices as even I am sometimes, we must remember that this surgery carries more risk then most other cosmetic surgeries out there and we have to carefully choose our doctors. I can’t really recommend anyone out there right now but I say look through the doctors section on this forum and just read through.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 07:33:07 AM »

can you guys suggest a doctor thats willing to lower the price or atleast 6000-10000usd.

No, we actually can't. There is no such doctor that we can morally or ethically recommend at that price range that will even have a slight chance of you ending up functioning normally.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Designer-Mention

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 05:51:45 PM »

How much did the surgery cost?

kpa

• Visitor
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 05:56:13 PM »

russia external $15000

precice strider

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 08:50:30 PM »

Lowest I can recommend is Donghoon Lee or Giotikas LON.
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

dunghuynh2227

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2021, 03:03:51 AM »

You can search" keo dai chan - Dr Doan "on facebook , he charge 10k for forgeiner( 2021 price) . Hospital based in Hanoi , capital of Vietnam. I did 6,5cm tibia there , u can read my diary.

OverSixFeetTall

« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2021, 04:49:02 AM »

Also be mindful of the cheapest. If the quality isn’t right, you’ll have to pay another doctor to correct the first doctor. And that double expenses. The comment with the 2 doctors in this thread are good suggestion.
My Current Height: 5'9
My Goal Height: 6'0
Lengthen: Femurs

kogo

• Visitor
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2021, 04:00:23 PM »

Hi, Im thinking surgery by Dr Doan. I wanna read your dairy, how to read it? Thank you!

AllinStryde

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2021, 04:18:37 PM »

Everyone has heard of the old saying, "you get what you pay for."  Limb-lengthening is probably top on the list for this statement applying.  If you bargain shop for prices, you'll get "bargain" results.  Don't risk it guys.  These are your legs...don't risk a surgeon that doesn't excel in this procedure.  It's a hard process to go through, even with the best doctors...so I can't even imagine what it would be like to go with one that is not top-tier.  Just my thought.

Future Skycraper

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2021, 04:28:58 PM »

This guy is saying the truth, be aware that LON gives you shocking scars, it's your body, do it good or don't do it

dexter1930

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2021, 09:08:20 AM »

contact me: trinhducanh2036@gmail.com. I have gotten the lon surgery done on 21th March this year. It costs roughly 7K for the attach and removal of the Rings. The doc is well known for this type of work, he's been lengthening patients for more than a decade with so far as I research about him with no bad record patients, I have met some of his previous patients in person and talked with them as well. I am in perfect condition atmm, still can lift weight at home and do 60-80 pull ups everyday. it's been 45 days and I still remain my walking ability with the walking aid. The surgery is not that difficult to be charged with a ridiculous amount, it shoud be under 10K for external lon method, period.

Serilium

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2021, 10:19:11 AM »

contact me: trinhducanh2036@gmail.com. I have gotten the lon surgery done on 21th March this year. It costs roughly 7K for the attach and removal of the Rings. The doc is well known for this type of work, he's been lengthening patients for more than a decade with so far as I research about him with no bad record patients, I have met some of his previous patients in person and talked with them as well. I am in perfect condition atmm, still can lift weight at home and do 60-80 pull ups everyday. it's been 45 days and I still remain my walking ability with the walking aid. The surgery is not that difficult to be charged with a ridiculous amount, it shoud be under 10K for external lon method, period.

Which doc?

dexter1930

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2021, 05:49:23 AM »

TRẦN CHÍ KHÔI

moretallpls

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2021, 05:23:56 PM »

wichi doctor, wich country? you did tibias? how much you leghthened ?

dexter1930

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2021, 07:49:29 AM »

dr. TRẦN CHÍ KHÔI, I did this in VN. in toltal you should be prepare 10K for everything

moretallpls

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2021, 10:52:27 PM »

lon leaves many scars? can walk while lenghthening? 7cm in what time ? after lenghthening how long is consolidation ?

dexter1930

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2021, 11:37:27 PM »

LON surely leaves lots of scars, the scars for pin nails, rods, and stable nails. You can stand 3 days after and walk like an infant a week with the walker. To lengthen 7cm, it should take 70-90 days take or leave. it depends individually for recovery in consolidation phase, it might take a whole full year for complete bone generation

LengtheningDream

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2021, 12:55:06 AM »

LON surely leaves lots of scars, the scars for pin nails, rods, and stable nails. You can stand 3 days after and walk like an infant a week with the walker. To lengthen 7cm, it should take 70-90 days take or leave. it depends individually for recovery in consolidation phase, it might take a whole full year for complete bone generation
Have you had your frames removed yet? Could you show some pictures of your LON?

dexter1930

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2021, 01:20:13 AM »

i can't upload pics on this site for some reason, the removal will be proceed in 30-50 days

bobbybr21

• Visitor
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2021, 12:18:32 PM »

Russia. Almost each doctor here perform externals tibia around of 5k-10k$.
And there are also forum members who did it in Russia. So they can confirm quality and costs.
I am also planning to do it in Moscow.

moretallpls

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2021, 12:43:11 PM »

Hey, please post some information, doctor, hospital, when are you planing to do it. Im planning next year when all covid thing gets better. Trying to decide if donghoon Korea, halil Istanbul o Russia. Lon is the affordable for me, looking to get a package with accommodation and food included so i don't have to stress and only focus on exercise.

Activatedxx

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2021, 03:30:21 PM »

Cheapest price for tibia externals ilizarov is in this order Russian with kulesh, India with parihar, and
Buldu in turkey.

These are all reputable experienced doctors, my biggest recommendation would be parihar at about 13-14k usd or if you don’t mind doing Lon tibia go with buldu but don’t do femurs with externals I regret it
5’5 -> 8cm distracted -> 5’8  LON Femur.
Brutal painful process, if considering external femurs please change your mind
Monorails installed may 13: Removed august 8, 2021
http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=66610.0

moretallpls

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 12:25:03 AM »

wow you are doing now LON femur lengthening with Buldu, but you regret ? Please explain why, I was seriously thinking to go to Buldu for Lon on femur
Pages: [1]   Go Up