Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dead Forum, WARNING to newcomers  (Read 581 times)

ididUrMIM

Dead Forum, WARNING to newcomers
« on: August 01, 2020, 11:08:37 PM »

This is my second account and I will explain why.

This is the most toxic forum I have ever contributed in in all my life, it is worst than the previously fascist sub on reddit.

1) EVERY doctor who is not a bigshot like Paley, Rozbruch or Lee are automatically looked down upon. Now I would not give a rats a$$ if this did not effect my psychological well being, reason being is because this amount of toxic negativity only fogs my judgment even more when choosing a doctor.

2) FAKE accounts, fake bloody accounts man, that guy Azman probably has 4 other accounts on this forum. There has always been haters like him even the last time round I had an account with LL Forums. Just watch he will disappear sometime in the coming months and a new idiot will show up.

3) The "moderators" I mean are there even any to begin with? Why do they not just ban the people that duplicate accounts for no reason , you have our IP address so it should not be rocket science for you, just sheer laziness.

4) 80% of you will NEVER get this surgery, not because of money but because of fear. Nothing against that just pi$$ off and stop leaving hate comments just because you are too much of a pussy.

To all you newcomers out there who just joined the forum, save yourselves the time and energy and just log back out and delete this toxic website from your browser. I am literally mentally Exhausted from the   that people talk on this forum. Even if you upload pictures they still hate no matter what unless you satisfy their ideal proportions and max amount of LL. A chap not so long ago came to spot here about his previous experience in Ukraine and uploaded at least 10 videos of recovery and what not. Not only did most of the forum members not care but the ones that did left the nastiest of comments which forced him to quit. Moderator could not do anything of course because whoever they are, they are fu"king asleep.

Ciao you miserable bas£ards

azman

Re: Dead Forum, WARNING to newcomers
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2020, 11:43:28 PM »

This is my second account and I will explain why.

This is the most toxic forum I have ever contributed in in all my life, it is worst than the previously fascist sub on reddit.

1) EVERY doctor who is not a bigshot like Paley, Rozbruch or Lee are automatically looked down upon. Now I would not give a rats a$$ if this did not effect my psychological well being, reason being is because this amount of toxic negativity only fogs my judgment even more when choosing a doctor.

2) FAKE accounts, fake bloody accounts man, that guy Azman probably has 4 other accounts on this forum. There has always been haters like him even the last time round I had an account with LL Forums. Just watch he will disappear sometime in the coming months and a new idiot will show up.

3) The "moderators" I mean are there even any to begin with? Why do they not just ban the people that duplicate accounts for no reason , you have our IP address so it should not be rocket science for you, just sheer laziness.

4) 80% of you will NEVER get this surgery, not because of money but because of fear. Nothing against that just pi$$ off and stop leaving hate comments just because you are too much of a pussy.

To all you newcomers out there who just joined the forum, save yourselves the time and energy and just log back out and delete this toxic website from your browser. I am literally mentally Exhausted from the   that people talk on this forum. Even if you upload pictures they still hate no matter what unless you satisfy their ideal proportions and max amount of LL. A chap not so long ago came to spot here about his previous experience in Ukraine and uploaded at least 10 videos of recovery and what not. Not only did most of the forum members not care but the ones that did left the nastiest of comments which forced him to quit. Moderator could not do anything of course because whoever they are, they are fu"king asleep.

Ciao you miserable bas£ards

Wow I didn’t know I was that popular on this forum for someone to call me out directly.  There were 2 battles Azman vs More and MuratEkinci vs Azman, let me correct that DEBATES.

1) I see your point.

2) 4 others accounts never thought of that but what a waste time, can a moderator looking into my IP and compare to other accounts to prove this loud mouth wrong.   Disappear, yes one day.  Don’t we all disappear soon or later.

3) possible

4) other than the 80%, true

What was your first account?

Moderators are awake and has made changes to this forum for goods and bads. 
Ask your buddy MuratEkinci using the Mod to delete his lies.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Dead Forum, WARNING to newcomers
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2020, 04:35:01 AM »

This forum can be overwhelming, toxicity is definitely not welcome, but it is a beautiful resource of diaries and knowledge for a life changing operation.

I find it kind of hypocritical that you judged a female by saying she doesn't have any issues even though you don't even know her. You were probably part of the reason why she quit.

You called anyone who is 175cm and above who wants to do LL as needing to see a psychiatrist. That is super toxic, as it's been shown that there are many people at that height who indeed, can suffer from height neurosis, shocker. You knowing nothing about someone's situation and then instantly declaring them crazy for wanting to do this operation is not a model example to follow, so please don't talk about toxicity.

Get off your high horse being an armchair judge and look at your own posts. You are toxic, I hope you can see that. You are referring to yourself.

I agree that azman the user might take somethings too far, but you,. "IdidUrMum" are literally the toxic person you are describing. This forum is life changing and won't go away.

I suggest to introspect and just take a chill pill and return to this forum with a refreshed mindset. I know you won't leave forever. If someone truly suffers a great amount to height neurosis, they can't leave, until you've done the surgery, based on my personal opinion. You can't discover something life changing and then willingly stay away from it.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.
Pages: [1]   Go Up