Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Whats the average cost to get your femurs lengthened in the US?  (Read 351 times)

Greyclouds

• Visitor

So I wasted $300 on injecting peptides for like a month and half to see no results and that I'm still 5,8.25. I think my plates are closed maybe or maybe not but I won't be seeing any major growth soon. I had an early growth spurt in the 6th grade but I gained half an inch last year for some reason. My dad stopped growing at 19 but I'm not too sure if that will apply to me

I'm thinking of enlisting in the military for 4-5 years either the Airforce or the Marines I think you get paid like 24k a year on average which isn't bad for a young person. Mainly I want to enlist in order to get money to get my femur lengthened asap so I won't have to do it when I'm older also they provide free college for you which is really good. The problem right now is that I'm a fatass but I've lost 10 pounds from last week which is probably just from the meal prepping but I should be able to lose my weight from 6 months to a year.

I'm turning 18 on the 5th which means I'll be able to apply to hardware stores which means more job opportunities for me to work and save money until I ship away. So I heard there's a doctor that does it for 76k something like that but I'm not too sure if that's true. Any and all info is helpful, Thanks!

precice strider

Re: Whats the average cost to get your femurs lengthened in the US?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 04:40:22 AM »

Dr. Mahboubian - $75,000
Dr. Debiparshad - $81,000 including ITB release and biceps tendon lengthening
Dr. Assayag/Conway (ICLL) - $96,000
Dr. Paley - $97,500
Dr. Rozbruch - ?
Height dysphoria since 2008. (age 5)
Hoping to undergo STRYDE 8cm femurs when I can afford it.
164 cm with a wingspan of 166cm
Goal: 5'7.5 (172+) or taller, but hopefully 5'8 (173)
https://www.instagram.com/precice_strider/

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 05:30:36 AM »

With that income it'll probably take a decade to get enough for LL in the states. Perhaps search for foreign surgeons?
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

EgoSolus21

• Visitor
  • Happiness is three inches away
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 11:14:59 PM »

As with everything here in the US, it's overpriced.

I personally am planning to consult with Giotikas in the UK/Greece, within the next 10 years, or sooner if funds allow.
Current Height: 5'8.5-5'9
Goal: 5'11 / 6ft
Pages: [1]   Go Up