Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone have more success with women after surgery than they did before?  (Read 1325 times)

bobdlln254

• Visitor

I’m 5’5, 23 years old, when I was 15 I was a top athlete and got any girl I want now I struggle to get anyone, anyone on here in myposition and had improvement? I really want to feel attractive again

Re: Anyone have more success with women after surgery than they did before?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 06:31:14 AM »

Being 5'5" does hurt badly.

If they don't like 5'8" version of you, then let alone 5'5" you. It's simple logic.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 07:09:12 AM »

There are plenty of diaries with people gaining three inches from less than 5'5 and then just killing it with women.

Part of it definitely has to do with height, some women have an adversity to "shorter men", (not all, some don't mind). There's something about not wanting a partner being slightly at the same height or shorter than you that women don't like about some guys. It's like an inmate thing for some, through no fault of their own.

But ALOT of what LL ultimately does is increase confidence. Confidence is probably likely just as important and if not even more important than physical stature centimeter gains. 5'5 sucks, but there are plenty of guys at that height that fare very well in life and have very good relationships. It's controversial for me to say, but lack of confidence is the main reason for many short guys' trouble and not actual short stature, barring dwarves. I firmly believe this, and I too once blamed my physical height for all my troubles. But honestly it's definitely very hard to see the difference between the two sometimes.

Not to say heightism doesn't exist, it certainly does, but many dudes really lack the confidence in themselves to live life as a short guy. Myself included. There is fundamentally no reason why a 5'4 guy should live subparly and pity themselves and be depressed. Heightism exists, but it's way more of a confidence problem imo than truly heightism like the guys here make it to be.

LL can definitely give you that confidence if you've exhausted all other options, I've seen plenty of diaries reiterating the same words I've said, so the knowledge above isn't my own words, it's other members
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 10:14:44 AM »

I seriously feel bad for you guys. Women has never been such a problem for me. I don't understand, if you are doing it for women, you are an incel unfortunately. I'll be doing it for myself. My own aesthetic. I want to be in love with the guy when I see at the mirror.

Best Regards, sorry for the truth
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

bobdlln254

• Visitor
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 01:03:54 PM »

I feel as though when you hit about 5’7 height neurosis goes away and so do a lot of height related girl problems

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 05:26:42 PM »

I seriously feel bad for you guys. Women has never been such a problem for me. I don't understand, if you are doing it for women, you are an incel unfortunately. I'll be doing it for myself. My own aesthetic. I want to be in love with the guy when I see at the mirror.

I see what you're saying, and I absolutely I agree with you in many ways but you could've definitely said it in a much less degrading way.
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 05:49:22 PM »

I see what you're saying, and I absolutely I agree with you in many ways but you could've definitely said it in a much less degrading way.

You are right, I'm sorry. I just don't understand it, but everyone has their own thoughts and emotions which are completely different than the others. So even though it doesn't make sense for me, you have the rights to think like that and take action regarding to that. I'm sorry again. Just, if anyone is doing this procedure, keep in mind that you are doing it to be stronger (mentally) and to love yourself way better. When you look at the mirror, you'll smile. When you are buying new clothes, you'll see it now looks well and fits your body. Women and the other stuff are completely useless IMO.

Everyone, please just do it for yourself. Do it to kill your neurosis. Do it in order to feel confident about the guy you see when you look in the mirror.

edit: If you are short or average and lacking confidence just because of this (like me),
there is almost NOTHING in this world which could cover this up except being a millionare like Dan Bilzerian.
That guy is literally one of the richest persons in the world and i'm pretty sure he doesn't give a fk about his height, because he can do whatever he wants and he can get any girl he wants, etc.

Tartar

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 05:59:27 PM »

Nobody just do it for himself, if somebody feels to be short is just because there are people taller.
There are tons of benefit being taller and who does this surgery has MANY reasons to go into it.
For girls is surely better just because most of girls doesn't want a guy shorter than them (this is a simple and known fact) so you'll have an higher number of girls to meet.

a

• 5'9
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 06:03:42 PM »

I'm actually doing it for myself. To look better for my standarts etc. Everyone likes my appereance already lol. Nobody called me short or anything.
I just want to love myself. I hate my height too much that It makes me unable to love myself.

edit: and you know what, if you can't yourself, there's literally below 0 reasons for you to live. So, I either suicide or have to love myself. The only situation i'd love myself is when i look at the mirror and I feel that I look tall.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 06:07:30 PM »

Yes.  Women like tall men.  Stay tuned for more breaking news at 11:00.  ;D

drxboom

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 08:52:41 PM »

If you can't take a girl right now, you probably won't be able to take it after adding 7 8 cm to your height
170cm goal 177 -178

bobdlln254

• Visitor
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 09:55:54 PM »

not to offend anyone who has had it but why would you get it then if not majorly to increase odds of attracting women?  Tbh i hate the way i look because I am 5'5 but i figured that if i hate the way i look, then the women probably also hate it as well.  I feel i am relatively good looking, but i think it is a deal breaker for me being so short

bobdlln254

• Visitor
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 10:06:52 PM »

i have just been contemplating getting this surgery for so long, I want to make a permanent decision, I really kind of just want to get it then not think about it ever again, but if it really wouldn't make a difference with girls then i wouldn't want to do it.  I think I am at a height that is not just slightly short like 5'8 or 5'7, but i am 5'5 which is very short and i think it gives me a large disadvantage with women and respect

Iron_Man

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 10:21:28 PM »

I think if a man's height doesn’t exceed the average woman's height in his country, then legs lengthening will have a good effect on success with women.

Movie

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2020, 06:06:04 AM »

I had a lot of success with women at a bit under 5'6 (167 cm) thankfully I had looks, personality, ambition for life, monetary success in life at a short age, but never with model like women, never with a REAL 10, I might've had solid 8's and 9's that are still beautiful to anybody's standards but probably never a 10. But now at 5'9 I notice women look at me more and feel attracted to me more too, specially higher tier women than before.
Starting height: 167cm Now 175cm With Strydes Femurs with Dr. Mahboubian 09/01/2019
Nails removed 10/06/2021
My Video Logged Diary: http://www.limblengtheningforum.com/index.php?topic=64224.0

« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2020, 07:03:26 AM »

I had a lot of success with women at a bit under 5'6 (167 cm) thankfully I had looks, personality, ambition for life, monetary success in life at a short age, but never with model like women, never with a REAL 10, I might've had solid 8's and 9's that are still beautiful to anybody's standards but probably never a 10. But now at 5'9 I notice women look at me more and feel attracted to me more too, specially higher tier women than before.

What's your race, bro?

marathonrunner

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2020, 10:20:04 AM »

Hard to believe you go from getting any girl you want (super stud) and now you struggle to get anyone.. What happened all the girls had growth spurts and are giants?

If you’re 5’5 and you’re a super stud (as you said) good looking, and assuming you have the skills, you’re charming, funny, well educated, financially successful, And you’re still struggling to get anyone? Hard to believe honestly.

If you’re 5’5 and you’ve got no skills, you’re boring as drywall, you’re not good looking, you’ve gained tons of weight, you’re not educated, you’re not financially stable.. then maybe work on a few other points before you do the surgery.

Just because you do the surgery, it’s not gonna help the lack of other skill sets.

Medium Drink Of Water

• Premier Member
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2020, 02:01:40 AM »

Two problems with this discussion.  Height is only one factor that makes a man attractive.  So while you don't become an instant literal magnet for women just by being tall, it certainly helps a lot.  The size of each factor influences the value of the product, as you know from studying math.  A taller man can put in a lot less effort and achieve the same result with women.  And everything else except limbo and jockeying.  So that certainly makes LL appealing.

Another problem is people's opinions of what constitutes an attractive woman vary pretty widely.  The narcissistic guy who ran the old forum before Apotheosis took over bragged about how he went to fancy parties and rubbed elbows with (other) bigwigs and dated models exclusively even before LL.  You'd think his standards would be pretty high, but no.  He got LL in Beijing like me and left a few months before I arrived, so I met several people who had met him.  They told me he was constantly hitting on women there and saying he wanted to romance the nurses, and none of them were all that great looking.

Matters of degree and different goalposts here.

Futureller

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2020, 02:29:05 AM »

We all know this answer to this extra height always helps in attracting women.  Women love when men make them feel tiny and protected, and have a domineering presence.  When I get my surgery (hopefully in a year) I'm looking forward to me being more attractive amongst girls and having a vastly expanded dating pool, since if i get my 3.15 inches from femurs it will take me from below average height to above average height.  I'm lucky to have an attractive mascule face and naturally fit body so the surgery would probably feel like night and day in my attractiveness.  And say even if it doesn't which I highly doubt, but for arguements sake.  I wouldnt care since I'll feel great about my body and walk around feeling like a man, much more confident, outgoing, and just wanting to go out and experience life.   

Would also like to add even if you get a nice attractive girl.  Unfortunately you will possibly be fighting and uphill battle with her family and or peers.  They could give her critiscism for being with a short guy and push her to break up with you.  It's a crappy realization but things like that do happen.  Their own fellow girlfriends or parents could push them into breaking up with you for not being manly/protective looking. 

I've noticed an instance with this when I spent time with an attractive girl one night and when we went to split ways in the subway system she ran into a male friend of hers.  I could tell she was uncomfortable being with me around her friend.  Also the way he looked at me I could tell he was perplexed at why she would be hanging out with me.  I'm very good at reading people, and this was not my imagination.  So definitely sucks to be looked down upon for such a thing but such is the life we live in. 

I may sound negative and I don't mean to be but the issue I have with this is that I don't want to have to work hard to get the same respect or attraction to women that other guys take for granted.  It's very tiring to put in so much work trying to date or meet girls only to fall flat on your face because of the whole height deal breaker. Meeting girls is supposed to be fun and exciting not like work, and being a short dude doesn't help lol.  That's why I'm hoping to fix my issue by next year and never look back.   

Ronman

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2020, 02:04:22 PM »

I am your height 173 cm and am crippled (no pun intended) by low self esteem with women because of height.

I read your other post where you say you are a poon hound.

Please tell me your secret lol

Ronman

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2020, 02:05:41 PM »

If you can't take a girl right now, you probably won't be able to take it after adding 7 8 cm to your height

This is true. I have many other problems to deal with that f me up with women besides height.
Pages: [1]   Go Up