Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Arm lengthening recovery  (Read 2031 times)

ShortArm

Arm lengthening recovery
« on: August 09, 2020, 01:20:55 PM »

Okay,
This topic intrests me great deal. So basically if we have people gone trough arm lenghtening how does your arms function? Did you get any permanent problems? How paiful was the treatment and was it internal or external?

I made my call this summer to proceed. I cant do basic things with straight back so i have lived my whole life with 1-2/10 pain in my back. Finally i have enough money and bravery to go ahead. I maybe get ugly scars but oh boy finally i will be able to reach without using my back. It really cant handle any more pain.

January 2021 will be my time. After 2 years i agree nobody should do arm lenghtening just for being pretty, its way too scary. Thats why i actually needed a real reason formyself.

Aquahoma2

Re: Arm lengthening recovery
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 03:45:06 PM »

How short are your arms? Can you post a picture?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 04:09:40 PM »

Hey,

Can you seriously post a picture, I've seen your comments a lot and I'm really concerned.

Best Regards
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 05:48:17 PM »

The humerus is the easiest bone to lengthen. You might be useless without your arms, but at least you can walk anywhere and go anywhere. I seriously doubt this would be anywhere as difficult as leg lengthening. Go for it if you really do need it
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

ShortArm

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 09:11:51 AM »

The humerus is the easiest bone to lengthen. You might be useless without your arms, but at least you can walk anywhere and go anywhere. I seriously doubt this would be anywhere as difficult as leg lengthening. Go for it if you really do need it

Well this supports what i was thinking myself. Ty bro

ShortArm

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2020, 09:21:47 AM »

For the rest of guys i am barely symmetrical if i strech my arms bottom. Often i look disportionate.

I have had struggle since i was kid with my reach and people close to me really struggle sometimes about my proportion. Its something nobody can actually talk about.

But i cant lift properly and do basic things with straight back. Just watch you guys have at least arms that are clearly over your torso + legs mid point. Relaxed

a

• 5'9
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2020, 02:46:10 PM »

Hey,

When you unleash your arms to the ground, where exactly does it come across on your legs?
Sorry for the crap english btw, this question was hard to explain and to ask.
When I spread my arm downwards, my middle finger almost touches my knee (2-3 cm upwards) how about you? Are your arms really that short, I just can't think of it.
If you could, would you please upload a picture?

Best Regards

ShortArm

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2020, 03:18:05 PM »

Not even the mid point of my thigh. I actually have to bend my back to wipe my arse. No photos anymore.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2020, 03:22:43 PM »

Not even the mid point of my thigh. I actually have to bend my back to wipe my arse. No photos anymore.
It’s hard really to tell without photo. Why not to upload one?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2020, 03:37:13 PM »

ShortArm, May I ask what your wingspan is? I know it's not EXACTLY related, I'm just wondering..

Also, you definetely should get arm lengthening if you cannot wipe your arse, I thought you were delusional who has been acting like a proportion freak (like me..) but with this comment you made me understand your feelings, you got a full support from me brother. I hope everything goes well for you, the best.

Best Regards

Aquahoma2

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2020, 03:40:05 PM »

ShortArm, May I ask what your wingspan is? I know it's not EXACTLY related, I'm just wondering..

Also, you definetely should get arm lengthening if you cannot wipe your arse, I thought you were delusional who has been acting like a proportion freak (like me..) but with this comment you made me understand your feelings, you got a full support from me brother. I hope everything goes well for you, the best.

Best Regards
Does it mean you can’t put your hands in the pockets?

a

• 5'9
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2020, 03:49:29 PM »

Hey,

Are you asking about my arm length or his? I cannot really predict anything about him without seeing pictures, but wiping your arse is one of the easiest things in this life (as the arm usage) and if he can't do it naturally, his arms are off the proportions. That's all I can say, we cannot be sure but I really understand him not wanting to post pictures. Let's wish good luck for him.

p.s: If you are asking about my arm length, my wingspan is nearly 181cm and my arms are average or a bit above average. So, they are OK.

Aquahoma2

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 04:16:39 PM »

Hey,

Are you asking about my arm length or his? I cannot really predict anything about him without seeing pictures, but wiping your arse is one of the easiest things in this life (as the arm usage) and if he can't do it naturally, his arms are off the proportions. That's all I can say, we cannot be sure but I really understand him not wanting to post pictures. Let's wish good luck for him.

p.s: If you are asking about my arm length, my wingspan is nearly 181cm and my arms are average or a bit above average. So, they are OK.

Sorry, I was asking ShortArm. Apparently, put the wrong quote.

Well, I thought that, generally speaking, the lower bound of acceptable arm length is the one that allows you to put hands in the pocket, touch your penis, etc. without bending.

ShortArm

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 04:29:10 PM »

Its not about wingspan. I am close to - 1 inch - 2,5cm..but still i got the problem. I really cant wipe my arse straight back. I can put hands in pockets in soft trousers..if i had - 3 cm in my legs i would propably survive by just..thats actually my goal, lenghten enough to fix back problem + look normal guy with short arms.

Best Regards

Ty bro, it aint easy.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2020, 07:33:36 PM »

Having a wingspan an inch below height is not natural and rarely occurs  in nature. I believe this is definitely a deformity, some form of short arm syndrome (just made that up). This ISN'T for cosmetic reasons, but for functional reasons. You definitely need to get this. You will get back problems if you need to reach for things like your ass and it's tough, that's definitely needs fixing.

Go for it, 100%.

User requested self-ban.

ShortArm

« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2020, 08:18:36 PM »

Having a wingspan an inch below height is not natural and rarely occurs  in nature. I believe this is definitely a deformity, some form of short arm syndrome (just made that up). This ISN'T for cosmetic reasons, but for functional reasons. You definitely need to get this. You will get back problems if you need to reach for things like your ass and it's tough, that's definitely needs fixing.

Go for it, 100%.
Bro ty so mutch. I have felt since kid back pain and loss of reach. Also its been tough for my family. Its genetic deformity for sure, but i have 0 idea why finnish doctors have 0 intrest fixing it.

Well we need to be men, ty guys for the support

a

• 5'9
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 08:19:42 PM »

Anytime brother! I'm pretty sure you can get up to 3.3-5cms on humerus which will be enough for you.

daikioni

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2020, 12:02:42 AM »

I have met people with negative wingspan in rock climbing -2 inches they did not have any problem and i couldnt tell that their wingspan was short.(clearly they didnt have any advantage in rock climbing either). I think your problem is more in proportions than in everyday activities.Ask the opinion of a doctor first about your everyday difficulties and then start considering arm lengthening.My 2 cents!

ShortArm

« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2020, 03:08:58 AM »

Well, if people oggle, call bad names, to grow arms, to go to docrors..its pretty clear. I look different from others. 2 doctors have said to me: learn to deal with it, everybody is allowed to live...i asked also, whats the limit of lenghtening arms if they are short..its never been done to normal height guy in here..they dont have a rule

daikioni

« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2020, 04:06:43 AM »

Wait a minute maybe i dont understand this correctly but... You want to tell me that people make fun of you because you arms are 1 inch shorter than your height?

ShortArm

« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2020, 04:43:12 AM »

I have broad shoulders..i was actually never accepted as a person. When i went to school they wanted me to go to disabled school for my arms so yeah i think so. In the end i went normal school, high school, but the bullying really change me as a person.

daikioni

« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2020, 05:01:19 AM »

They wanted you to go to a disable school because your arms was -1 inch? hard to believe that.If this is not a troll post before doing anything try to see a therapist if your problem persist you always have the option of surgery
So no worries!

Kal el

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2020, 05:21:58 AM »

Hey guys i think there are plenty of guys who have naturally negative wingspans..take the case of thor aka chris hemsworth himself....he has got a wingspan of only 6 feet even though he is 6.3..but i dnt think he looks very ugly or anything or even very disproportionate..a looks like a badass to me..just with a bit shorter arms..i have got a friend who also has a wingspan of 6 feet and he is only 5.7 8 inches shorter then chris hemsworth and they both have the same muscular build but my friend looks like he has got  a bit of long arms..as compared to me..i am 171cm but my wingspan is 178....but still i wanna lengthen my limbs to be like 181....i will have long legs after that but with shorter arms..i know it would look a bit uncommon but with adding muscle to my body it would eventually sort out and look kinda close to normal..if u dont belive me that chris hemsworth has a 6 feet wingspan then google it..and u can clearly see in the movies that his arms do look a bit shorter for a person of his height.

ShortArm

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2020, 10:11:59 AM »

Nothing helps if you get disportionate mate. You will not hold your back straight, people will notice. Dont do it. :(

Look at Henry Cavill man hes born like that. Hard to belive doctors have not offered lenghtening by choise. I rest my case

Aquahoma2

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2020, 10:44:59 AM »

Nothing helps if you get disportionate mate. You will not hold your back straight, people will notice. Dont do it. :(

Look at Henry Cavill man hes born like that. Hard to belive doctors have not offered lenghtening by choise. I rest my case

Yes, he has short arms, but I would have never noticed if I hadn’t been on this forum. Also, his arms allow him to do everything, they don’t cause him any trouble in everyday like, so I highly doubt he was ever offered this surgery.

ShortArm

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2020, 11:54:51 AM »

No no, right and wrong. This is propably the problem. I can almost do everything, almost. But how my arms are i get back pain daily. I just barely cant keep my back straight. Its up to 2-3cm. I am almost normal, its close but just not..

When i was a kid my uncle was 1st person to say, they really should help this kid..he will have back pain issues. My father said they will not help him, otherwise they would have to help everybody else too and there are lots of people with problems like him.

So basically my arms are the point where problems start to occur, psychologically around me and physically. 2-3cm more and you have the minimun you consider a normal proportion.

Please, no more toxicity on this topic. Its tough enough for me.

ShortArm

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2020, 08:10:56 PM »

So i did few tests. I cant put shoe on straight back. I cant put socks on straight back. I cant make bread on table straight back or make coffee straight back. I really cant keep my back straight..thats a reach issue and why i have back pain

What i have read we should try keep our back straight to not get back pain..if someone cant keep it straight arms are short

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2020, 03:56:03 PM »

Ignore the noise. Schedule an appointment. Pay the fees. Just do it. One thing I've learned is that you don't need others validation to do what you know you want to do. Just do it.

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2020, 04:16:41 PM »

Go for it, 100%.
Deformity? Seriously? ;D

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2020, 04:39:42 PM »

Deformity? Seriously? ;D

When the average wingspan is 5cm more than your height, yes, have a wingspan 3cm less than height is probably outside of nature and is very rare. So call it deformity or rare gift, doesn't matta. Let the man feel better with his arms don't gatekeep his as from surgery and dun act like u in his shoes and can minimize his struggle

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2020, 04:52:22 PM »

If the guy wants to do Arm lengthening there’s no problem! It’s risky but LL too is and we’re not here to judge anyone.
I’m just saying that a -3cm armspan is totally normal. The Vitruvian Man (Leonardo Da Vinci standard man proportion) has an ape index +0.
I’ve read of many people with a definitely negative ape index, just for curiosity I’ve just checked my mom’s armspan and she has a -4cm, and her proportions are absolutely normal. So before write about a deformity pay attention cause it’s better to don’t scare random people reading here.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up