Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arm lengthening recovery  (Read 2032 times)

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
Re: Arm lengthening recovery
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2020, 04:39:42 PM »

Deformity? Seriously? ;D

When the average wingspan is 5cm more than your height, yes, have a wingspan 3cm less than height is probably outside of nature and is very rare. So call it deformity or rare gift, doesn't matta. Let the man feel better with his arms don't gatekeep his as from surgery and dun act like u in his shoes and can minimize his struggle
This account is no longer in use.

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2020, 04:52:22 PM »

If the guy wants to do Arm lengthening there’s no problem! It’s risky but LL too is and we’re not here to judge anyone.
I’m just saying that a -3cm armspan is totally normal. The Vitruvian Man (Leonardo Da Vinci standard man proportion) has an ape index +0.
I’ve read of many people with a definitely negative ape index, just for curiosity I’ve just checked my mom’s armspan and she has a -4cm, and her proportions are absolutely normal. So before write about a deformity pay attention cause it’s better to don’t scare random people reading here.

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2020, 04:57:33 PM »

Man's has extreme broad shoulders and short arm length. So wingspan don't tell the whole story. And I will not b scarin anyone, this forum is scary enough wit all dese men's trying.break their two.perfectly gud bones.for some. Hite. Haha...

User requested self-ban.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2020, 05:24:54 PM »

If the guy wants to do Arm lengthening there’s no problem! It’s risky but LL too is and we’re not here to judge anyone.

That's ridiculous. The risks of Arm lengthening are WAY HIGHER than leg lengthening.
If something goes wrong you can be disabled for life, unable to work in most jobs.
Can you imagine your life if have no fine control of your hands anymore?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2020, 05:49:36 PM by BetzLandLiberator »

ghkid2019

• Inactive account
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2020, 05:37:17 PM »

With the insanely advanced level of our prosthetics these days... Losing a leg or both essentially has little impact on your daily life if you really think abt it.. u can move everywhere still. U do need to amputate thk

Meanwhile if u lose hand function.. it game.over until we.connect brain nerve to robot hand

User requested self-ban.

Tartar

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2020, 06:11:49 PM »

That's ridiculous. The risks of Arm lengthening are WAY HIGHER than leg lengthening.
If something goes wrong you can be disabled for life, unable to work in most jobs.
Can you imagine your life if have no fine control of your hands anymore?
It’s risky even the LL, if you have a good surgeon you can have good result. It’s a common operation for dwarfs and for cosmetic purpose too. Obv it’s better to avoid both kind of surgery.

BetzLandLiberator

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2020, 07:04:57 PM »

It’s risky even the LL, if you have a good surgeon you can have good result. It’s a common operation for dwarfs and for cosmetic purpose too. Obv it’s better to avoid both kind of surgery.

Yes, but my point is that arm lengthening is WAY riskier than leg lengthening.
I did 10cm on my legs.
I'd NEVER, EVER consider arm lengthening.

ShortArm

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2020, 10:23:06 PM »

Well this is gonna be my last reply on the subject. If i didnt have to use everyday my back for reach id be happy. I cant because i cant reach without my back. It causes pain because i cant keep it straight. I feel like people who judge here feel like they are bullied 30years about arms and been allways struggling and saying its not a problem.

Arm lenghtening is scariest route in my life and i have tried 3 years to make it not an issue..but it seems to be an issue. I was on doctors this week + january i will break my arms at last. Just wish me luck. I am not here for sympaty and i lenghten enough to keep my back straight daily..thats my goal

Call me crazy but i feel humans should be allowed to do things back straight.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up