Limb Lengthening Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is anyone planning to do limb lengthening in Vietnam in October?  (Read 1288 times)

Zion

Doing LON Tibias.

I may go in October 2020. I am still thinking between Hanoi with Dr. Doan or in Ho Chi Minh City with Dr. Quynh.

Of course, I still need to work on the visa situation due to COVID-19...

If so, PM me and reply in here, maybe we can help each other.  :D

a

• 5'9
Re: Is anyone planning to do limb lengthening in Vietnam in October?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2020, 04:13:46 PM »

Hey,

Why don't you come to Turkey instead of Vietnam? I'm a Turkish guy and I can definetely say that although I really am realistic and I NEVER ever promoted anything in my life, Turkey is a great country for that despite all the butchers from the company wannabetaller. There are several doctors who have an excellent success rate like, Muharrem Inan, Metin Kucukkaya, Halil Buldu etc. And their prices are like 50-70k TL which is only 10k dollars lmao. None of them are working in the same company btw, so I'm definetely not promoting anyone lel.

Vietnam, India etc. These are some EXTREME ideas according to my point of view. This is a life changing surgery and the surgery itself is already EXTREME, so you have to choose your doc carefully.

Btw, If you are from Vietnam already, you can forget everything I said. Good luck with your journey, I hope everything goes as best as they ever could. My prayers are with you.
height: 174-5 at night
wingspan: 180+

Zion

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 04:36:14 PM »

Hey,

Why don't you come to Turkey instead of Vietnam? I'm a Turkish guy and I can definetely say that although I really am realistic and I NEVER ever promoted anything in my life, Turkey is a great country for that despite all the butchers from the company wannabetaller. There are several doctors who have an excellent success rate like, Muharrem Inan, Metin Kucukkaya, Halil Buldu etc. And their prices are like 50-70k TL which is only 10k dollars lmao. None of them are working in the same company btw, so I'm definetely not promoting anyone lel.

Vietnam, India etc. These are some EXTREME ideas according to my point of view. This is a life changing surgery and the surgery itself is already EXTREME, so you have to choose your doc carefully.

Btw, If you are from Vietnam already, you can forget everything I said. Good luck with your journey, I hope everything goes as best as they ever could. My prayers are with you.

Hey man thanks for the info and your opinion. No I am not from Vietnam, I am from Venezuela/Spain.

Nonetheless, from what I have read and seen on the two Vietnamese doctors, I am not really afraid, actually they seem good and legit.

余姚市

• Visitor
Re: 有人计划在 10 月的越南延长肢体吗?
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 04:11:29 PM »

i wanna go

余姚市

• Visitor
Re: 有人计划在 10 月的越南延长肢体吗?
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2020, 04:13:32 PM »

hi Six I want to go to Turkey.  How much does the surgery cost over there. Are you Turkish?.

limbcllnea

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 04:07:17 PM »

Hey,

Has there been any diaries? I was considering India but Turkey for 10k seems more affordable.

a9284850

• Visitor
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 04:27:53 AM »

I  also want to do limb lengthen surgery  in Vietnam.
My email :a9284850@gmail.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up